Resignation

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A-YO royalists! This is my update for today! Sorry if there's grammar errors..I'm lazy to double check it..kekeke!  and sorry if this a borings update..

Seohyun looks pretty when wearing a blue blouse with short-sleeved and black pants. Her hair that past her shoulder she left and clip the hair pin on the middle of her head.  When she was getting ready earlier, she felt very frightened if there’s any bruises on her face. As she want to take her handbag, Kris suddenly stepped out of the bathroom and steal a glance at her.

Haish..why is he looking at me like something wrong? Maybe he wanna see if there’s any bruises on my face or not. Can he see? There’s no bruise, I’m fine. Perhaps, he want to me to tidying his bed? But I’m not dare to touch his things. I’m scared if I will get a slap from him once again. Ah! Whatever..

Seohyun quickly disappeared behind the door and go down to help preparing a breakfast. Kris sat on the edge of bed as soon as Seohyun lost in the doorway. Actually Kris was impressed when see Seohyun face. The way she dress up seems so simple but so attractive in his eyes.

Kris was mad with himself for almost seduced by her appearance. He knows, she as setting a traps for him and is impose he not strong,  he will fall at her feet.

Andwae! She can’t win in this game. Kris had arranged plan to charge her. He will make sure that this time she would be kneeling and crying apologize for everything that she does. Make everyone knows who is really Seohyun.

At the kitchen, Seohyun help the maid of Wu family prepare a breakfast. The old servant's around 40 did not let her help her out because fear is Kris or Mrs Sophia will scolded her, but Seohyun insisted to help as well. Seohyun sure maybe she does not know the actual status of her in the house. While Seohyun was engrossed pouring a tea into the cups on the table, she saw Mr Kelvin heading towards the dining table alone unaccompanied by his wife. Mr Sophia, maybe she’s still sleeping.

“Good morning Mr Kelvin..”

Seohyun just merely speaking. She was actually nervous with Mr Kelvin. Since yesterday after the marriage, Seohyun didn’t able to greet him. She saw Mr Kelvin was busy chatting with his family. With Mrs Sophia? Huh... From the way she look at Seohyun, she knew her mother in law doesn’t like her.

“Morning.” he responded without any reaction on his face.

Even he was the one who forced Kris to marry Seohyun, does not mean he liked her. Somehow he  believes his son story that Seohyun traps him.

Mr Kelvin knows Kris doesn’t loves Seohyun and he’s own so disappointed because Kris don’t marry Hyuna, his brother daughter, but he had no choice. Family honor is more important, especially when it’s involved the reputation even his own son had to be the victim.

After finished poured a cup of tea to her father-in-law, Seohyun steps to the kitchen but stopped when Mr Kelvin ask her to sit there.

Seohyun just stood up on the edge of the dining table chairs and bowed her face.

“I don’t know what is your motive to my family”Mr Kelvin stared at Seohyun.
“I was informed by Kris that you have trapped him. I’m not in the position to decide whether it is true or not but as far as I’m concerned if it will effect my family and my company reputation the culprit will not leave free.”firm Mr Kelvin.

Seohyun didn’t show a surprised reaction when heard her father-in-law words. With polite she said.

"I understand Mr Kelvin. But I believe, God will always be with the truthful. Especially who those who being abused. If there’s no anything else , excuse me.."

Seohyun face looks so calm  when stating her stance. For Seohyun, she had enough to establish the truth. If her own father did not believe her then, why should Mr Kelvin? The father to the man who she had to marry because of trapped.

Ss soon as Seohyun heading to the kitchen, Kris came down and headed to the dining table. He had heard the conversation between his father with Seohyun and he feel resentful hear the way she answereds his father as if she has been wronged.

Pretending! Huh! As soon as he sat on the chair, he shout his wife name.

“Seohyun!!”the shout really make Seohyun jumps off when she was about to eat her breakfast at the kitchen.

“Dae..”Seohyun rush to her husband.

“What are you doing at kitchen? Why don’t you serve me here? Give me the toast and spread the jam.  Don’t be dreaming to be a big madam here..”a cynical words thrown by Kris.

Mr Kelvin who just hear,  only keep silence. For him, Kris really have to teach the girls like her so that she knew who is she.

Seohyun handed the bread to Kris but being push harshly.

“Yah! Why you put alot of jam? Do you think this jam was bought by your dad? Don’t you know how to save? Did you think if my family was rich then, you want to waste of any things here?”

Seohyun feels hurt when Kris talking about her father.

“If you angry at me, please don’t include my father name here.

Kris felt a blow when hears Seohyun saying in front of his father. He got up from the chair and quickly pressing both of Seohyun cheeks but being stop by Mr Kelvin.

“Kris stop it!”said Mr Kelvin. Kris action are not pleasing him.

“You have to thanks to my dad if not, your mouth had been slap by me. Do you dare to talk back to me? Yah! Remind of yourself that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter