Give her a space

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An updates subcribies!!

“How is it doctor?”ask Seohyun can’t wait to know the x-ray test results that she done just now. Seohyun finally decide to do a doctor check up after she couldn’t stand her headache anymore that make her faint.

“I hope you could be patient with what I want to say. “said Doctor Jimin. Seohyun take a deep breath finding strength in herself.

“Mrs Seohyun, according to the test that you had done. I find there is tumor growth in your head. The effects of the tumor that causes you always feel dizzy and sometimes faint but don’t worry, it's just in early stage. If you immediately do a surgery to remove the tumor, this disease can be cured.”

Seohyun keep silence. She didn’t know what to say anymore. She gave a long sigh and then speak. "How much the cost doctor?"

“Ehmm..in 700 000$..”

Seohyun face suddenly changes after the doctor tell the surgery cost. She looks at the doctor for a very long time.

“Thanks doctor.” only those that can be spoken by Seohyun before she got up and left the room.

                                                                                 *********

“I’m not agreed with you to go back to Kris Seohyun.”protest Gyuri.

“Please Gyuri. Please understand me. For the sake of Minrin. I hope you will understand.”said Seohyun while poking her head that begin to ache.

“Okay, let say if Kris not involved in the accident. Of course he doesn’t need you and Minrin. Probably, you and your daughter had live a normal life just now. So, what’s the difference now? What make you so confident that Kris is really changed now? Don’t you tired for all that he had done to you before this? I don’t understand your stand and thinking Seohyun. I really don’t understand you at all.”mad Gyuri with Seohyun decision to get back to Kris.

“Forgive me Gyuri ah..I have to.”sob Seohyun.

“Who force you Seohyun? Tell me. If it because of Minrin, just ask Kris to let you go and you can married with Changmin oppa that was waiting a green light from you. It’s been a long time he like you since in UK Seohyun..”

Seohyun don’t know what to said anymore when Gyuri dragged Changmin in this problem. Indeed her relationship with Changmin become close since they met at Gyuri tuition center.

“Ah, please Gyuri I was tired to live with any man anymore..”

“Tired? So, Kris is not a man? Seohyun, what’s exactly you problem until made you make that stupid decision?”mad Gyuri again.

“Maybe for you it’s stupid but not for Minrin, I’m willing to do anything for her.”Seohyun made her decision.

“It’s up to you Seohyun. It’s your life. If that you choose, who’s me to stop you right? I got to leave, there’s some matter that I should settled. Bye.” Gyuri get up from the chair and leave Seohyun alone.

I’m sorry Gyuri ah. I was unable to tell the truth to you. You had done a lot of kindness to me. It was time for you to enjoy your real life. I will always love you Gyuri ah. Those words can be only expressed in her heart.

Seohyun will never tell anyone about her sickness. She was also won’t accept any help from anyone.

If that is His fates, she will face it with courage and patience. What the most important is her daughter happiness, Minrin. At least when she had closed her eyes, her daughter life will be taken care. Deep inside her heart, she knows Kris and his parents had realized and changed. Minrin will get her happiness in that luxury house.

Seohyun packs all their stuff inside the bag. Seohyun was lonely with her daughter and Gyuri. She’s not back home yet. Maybe she still angry with Seohyun.

“Gyuri, if you know what was I going through...”Seohyun was unable to finish her words.

Finally, she collapse herself on the bed and tried to close her eyes. A few drops of tears falling out from her eyes.

                                                                                     ********

Seohyun arrived at the big house with taxi. The house was so lonely even it was Sunday. Seohyun thought Mr Kelvin was not at the house as his car was not there. It’s only Kris car was there. The gates was not locked. Seohyun step inside the house with Minrin in her arms.

With nervous she knocks the door. Her heart was trembling. Fear if the same thing happened again. The door was opened by the maid and Seohyun can see the maid face was so pale when saw her. Maybe afraid Seohyun presence will invites the danger. Perhaps, she don’t know that Mrs Sophia had changed.

Mrs Sophia rushed to the door to see who was coming.

“Who’s coming this early morning...”before Mrs Sophia could not finished her words, she was froze a bit.

“Mrs Sophia..”said Seohyun slowly.

The maid was afraid that Mrs Sophia will mad at Seohyun but Mrs Sophia quickly grab seohyun and pulled her into her embrace. Minrin who was trapped in the middle crying. Mrs Sophia take Minrin from Seohyun and kiss her cheeks many times.

Mrs Sophia feels so happy. She thanks to God for open Seohyun heart to come back to this house again.

“Please come in Seohyun. I was cooking a porridge to Kris.”invites Mrs Sophia and pull Seohyun hand.

“Why you still standing there?Take Seohyun bag inside the house.”said Mrs Sophia to the maid who was shocked by Mrs Sophia behavior.

                                                                                 *********

A door knocked that was so loud interrupt his sleep. He tries to ignored it but the knocked still hear.

“Don’t disturb me!”yell Kris. The knocked was silent for awhile and Kris continue his sleep. But, as he want to close his eyes the door was open suddenly.

“Don’t disturb me! I want to sleep! Get out! Get out!”yell Kris again and pull his blanket covered his face.

Seohyun quickly pulled Mrs Sophia hand that want to get in. She lend Minrin to Mrs Sophia and take a bowl of porriedge from her hands. Then she asked Mrs Sophia to leave them alone.

Seohyun was not willing to see Kris live in his fantasy. In Seohyun thoughts, she can’t live longer. The important is, Minrin has to get a love and care from a father.

Seohyun put the bowl on the table beside the beds. Then, she walks to the the window and open it. even the room was complete with the air conditioning but the bad smell in the room make her open all the window to allowed the fresh air to go inside.

Kris becomes mad when the light comes to his room. He open the blanket that covers his face and sit on ths bed with angry face. He thought maybe it was his mom.

“Mom!”

Kris still don’t notice Seohyun presence because he was turns his body to the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter