ert Husband

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

sorry for those who waiting for the updates..bianne.. :(

“Ajumma, where’s my bag?”ask Seohyun to the maid.

“Oh, Mrs Sophia asked me to put it at Mr Kris rooms when I was cleaning your room.”said the maid. Seohyun feels guilty when knows her bag was in Kris room. Ah..whatever.

“Ajumma, had Mr Kris already eat?”ask Seohyun again and the maid nods.

Seohyun directly goes to Kris room. She knocks the door.

“Come in..”said Kris. When Seohyun open the door, she saw Kris typing something on his laptop. He give a smiles to her wife.

“Oh, Seohyun ah..I thought it was the maid. Why you have to knock the door? Just come in. This is also your room.”said Kris sweetly.

“My bag was here?”pretend Seohyun.

“Yes,  I've keep all your clothes in the closet, but the small ones I keep in the drawer.”

Seohyun widen her eyes. Aishh!

“Emm..is it okay I sharing this room with you? Thinks carefully Kris...”said Seohyun. Kris smiling when heard Seohyun words. Then, he pushed the wheelchair closer to his wife. His face so calm. He grips Seohyun hands. Throughout this day, he grasped his wife's hand and kissed it many times. Seohyun was unable to stop him anymore.

“You've been a part of my life Seohyun ah. What’s mine is yours too. If you wanna have my heart though I willing to give it to you Seohyun ah..”

In silence Seohyun admit that Kris is really handsome especially when he smiles. Ahh..it’s so charming.

“Huh..please, just keep it. I don’t want your hearts. I have mine.”pout Seohyun. Kris winks at her. his lips was cracked with a smile. Seohyun walked to the closet. She open it and take out her towels and her shirts te be wear after she takes a bath.

After half an hour, Seohyun came out from the bathroom. Kris was stunned to see Seohyun came out from the bathroom with her pajamas and wet hair.

Seohyun walked casually to the dressing table, ignoring Kris eyes that did not blinking look at her. She combed her wavy hair neatly. Then she headed to the table in the corner of the room. There was a medications and a jug of water.

“Take your medicine.”ask Seohyun to Kris. Seohyun lend the pills to Kris while holding a glass of water. He took the water from his wife hands as his eyes was travel all over his wife face. Even whithout any makeup on it, but her beauty was still evident moreover when she releases her long hair freely. Beautiful..hiss Kris.

Kris closed his laptop. He moves to the bed and Seohyun helping him.

“You want to sleep Seohyun?”ask Kris. But Seohyun doesn’t answer as she take a massage oil at the table. Kris was touched as soon as she started applying oil and massaging her legs slowly. Kris just keep staring at her wife who was sitting beside the bed while massaging his legs.

“My omma said, if our legs was weak we have to keep massage it to corrects the blood supply. I don’t know if it’s true ot not. Villagers theory.”

Kris don’t know what to said anymore. He feels want to cry suddenly. Seohyun was so kind to him. In his illness condition. Seohyun still come back in his life just to support him and give back his strength.

Kris began to think how could dare he hurt her. The proof is after their wedding, she had received a  expensive gift from him that may never be felt by any woman who stepped into marriage. He still remember, he had slapped her cheek till swell and bleed. Just because he went against what he said and did not call him as ‘Mr’.

“I will massaging it again tomorow night. I’m so tired and wanna sleep.”Seohyun words has jerks Kris from his dream.

Seohyun quickly get up and switch off the lights. As Seohyun want to lay her body on the carpet, Kris move his body at the edge of the bed all of his energy.

“Why you sleep there Seohyun ahh? With no pillow. What are you doing? Come sleep here.”ask Kris.

“What is the problem? Before this, this is place I always sleep right?”mad Seohyun when Kris disturbs her sleeps. She really tired and need to sleeps.

“Seohyun, I already said right what had I done to you before this I’m sorry. Now I had changed. I can’t let my wife sleep on the carpet, while I sleep in the bed. Okay, if you won’t slept with me I will sleep at the sofa. You will sleep on the bed.”said Kris softly to his wife.

Seohyun was stiff on the carpet for along time. In the dim lig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter