If That's HIS Fated

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for grammar mistake and mispelling!

“Kris! Seohyun!” Lay shouted from far when he was already at outside of the hospital were stunned when saw of two human physique that he knew was hit by a large truck on the road. Their bodies drifting away after collided with the truck. His hands were trembling, his mouth was shut and his heart beat faster. He was shocked by the incidents that happen infront of his eyes now. With a weak legs, he forced himself to ran towards the road which has now filled with people to see the unfortunate incident.

                                                                        *********************

Their body was soaked with blood was lying limp on the road while their faces facing each other. She felt a pain all over her body and she heard voices around her, she would like to see but she couldn’t  move anything.

Suddenly she heard someone call her name with a weak voice. Slowly she opened her eyes and in front her eyes lying a one body in a prostration state while looking at her. His face was filled with blood. He’s her husband. The husband that once was hurt her and loved by her. She saw his lips moving and saying her name twice but his voice was too weak. He was hurt too, he was in pain too and couldn’t even move too.

Then suddenly Seohyun realized. Realized that her husband had really realized by his wrong doing. If not, he would not sacrifice himself to die with her. She gasps a bit and blinking slowly. She want to go nearer to her husband but her body was too pain. Then she heard her husband calls her again but now his hand trying to reach her.

“Seo..Seo..hyun...” stuttering Kris holding the pain. Yes, his body was indeed hurt but his heart hurts more when he saw his wife was lying weak limply infront of his eyes without say anything and move except her eyes was looking at him lamely. He was trying to called her but there’s no responsed from his wife but instead just gave a look at him.

“Seo..Hyun..” he calls again and fortunately Seohyun showing some move by moving her hands to reach for him too. She moves slowly and tries to call her husband.

“Kr..ris..” Now her tears was flowing down. When Kris saw the tears on his wife face, his heart aches more and say.

“Don’t...cr...ry..I’m..he..re..with..you..” he tries to convince his wife. Then he smiled and followed by his tears. Their hands was almost touching with each other and Seohyun who heard his husband word was crying even more.

“I’m..I’m...sorry..” whispered Seohyun finally. Now their hands finally enterwined together. Kris hold his wife hand tightly as he won’t even let her go so does Seohyun. Kris smiled weakly then he tooks his wife hand close to his mouth and kiss it for along time. Seohyun felt a warmness inside her heart by the touch.

Their eyes was interlocked together. Then Seohyun saw hi husband was tyring to said something again. Suddenly Seohyun feels her heart beats faster. She don’t know why but she felt hard to breath at this time. Her head and her body was hurting more but she can still hear what Kris saying and saw from his mouth.

“I..love..you...fore..ver..” the words that Kris said and suddenly his breath was winded up and down uncontrollably. He knows his time has comes.

“I love..you..too..” replies Seohyun back even there’s no sound of her voice was coming out from . Then all of sudden she felt the tightness of her husband grip slowly become looses and when she looks at his husband, she doesn’t feel any breath from his husband nose on her hands. Her tears become more rapidly when she realized that her husband has gone, gone forever. It’s hard to believe that she watch her husband dying infront of her eyes before her and she knows that her times will come after this as she felt really hard to catch a breath. It’s like a heavy things was bumps on her chest.

As her breath was fluctuations in speed, her eyes never drop off from looking at her husband face eyes who was looking at her blankly. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter