The Unexpected Interview

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good morning!”

Seohyun who was busy sweeping the dried leaves was startled. 

“Yah Seohyun are you sweeping or what?”teases Jisuk who was working as a postman at the villages. Jisuk was her classmate during high school.

“Ishh..you shocked me. Is there a letter for me?”said Seohyun can’t wait. Seohyun was waiting the interview offer. She has applied for jobs in various corporations companies at Seoul city.

“There is..but sign it here first.”said Jisuk her and handing the registered letter to her. Seohyun immediately signed and thanked him. She give her sweet smile for him.

As soon as Jisuk bike go away. She sat on the bench and tore the letter. An interview letter from AA Holdings. Seohyun immediately get in the house and collided with her ​​mother.

“Who’s letter is it?”ask Mrs SeoHwa.

“It’s me. It’s  interview job. They ask me to come interview on Monday at 9 am..”cheer Seohyun.

“I want to call Gyuri. I think I will stayed at her home when I arrived there.”add her.

“Oh dae..”said Mrs SeoHwa and walked away.

                                                                                  *******

Seohyun had arrived at Seoul station at 11 am and she was waiting her bestfriend to pick up her.

“Seohyun ah..”Seohyun turns her body and look at the person behind her.

“Omo, Gyuri!”Seohyun hugs her bestfriend.

“Gyuri ah..I really miss you! It’s almost three monts we haven’t meet after we're back from UK right?”Seohyun started her conversation while open the car door. Gyuri nods and start the engine.

“So, when your interview?”ask Gyuri.

“Tomorrow at 9 am...”said Seohyun. Gyuri nods again.

“Ok, I will sent you tomorrow..”

Seohyun frown face for awhile. Before she could’t open , Gyuti quickly interrupted.

“I already asked a leave alright..Dou you thinks I skip my job? Indeed I always skip class before this but not anymore now..”said Gyuri proud. Seohyun smiled

“Thanks Gyuri..”

                                                                                    ******

Seohyun was washing the dishes while Gyuri wiped the dining table. Suddenly Gyuri says. “Seohyun, you know when I was shopping at Dondaemun Mall. I’ve met Kris. He with...what is his name? Urmm...he took the course law..urmm..” Gyuri who already was sitting on chair, frowned her face. She was trying to remember Kris friends name. Seohyun who’s finished wash the dishes wiping her hands on a towel that hanging on the wall.

“Why do you need to remember his name? Do you have something with him?” tease Seohyun. Gyri pouts.

“Nonsense..I don’t even know him Seohyun. I just saw and greet him because we’re in a same universities.”

“He’s Lay. A Law Faculty. Why? You like him?”tease Seohyun again.

Gyuri gritted her teeth feels anger towards Seohyun.

“Then, so what if you just saw him?”ask Seohyun.

“Nothing, we just greet each other as a classmate and you know, kris was asking about you. Hmm..looks like he starts interest on you. So, how with you Seohyun?”

Seohyun stood up from a chair without keen to answer her question. Shee went straight to the living room. Gyuri followed her and continued to badger the question.

“You don’t like him anymore?”ask Gyuri still unsatisfied.

“This is not an issue about like or not Gyuri ah. But the issue of who’s me,and  who’s him was most important. Moreover, you know that before we back here, we was querral about the project paper. I don’t know why I become like that. I’m just mad at him..”

Gyuri grinned. “It’s okay Seohyun. He always thought that you will always followed what he said. He thinks he’s rich, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter