Twist of Fate

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How is she doctor?”ask Gyuri when she saw the doctor had coming out from the surgery room. Lay who was also there quickly get up from his chair and stand behind Gyuri. Gyuri face looks really scared. She scared if there is something happened to Seohyun. She holds Lay hand tightly.

The doctor shooks his head many times and make Gyuri more worried. The doctor take a deep breath first before answer to them about Seohyun condition.

“Terrible. She had to do a surgery to remove the tumor before the tumor compress the blood artery.”said the doctor. Gyuri and Lay suddenly startled.

“Tu..tumor?”said Gyuri stuttering. She almost fall down when she heard the tumor from the doctor mouth. She was shocked.

“Yes tumor. So I need to ask a permission from her relative to let me to done a surgery on her. So, any one of you is her relative?”ask the doctor again.

“No, we’re her friend.”said Lay.

“Can you call her parents? Because I need her parents or her husband to sign on this form.”ask the doctor. Lay nods and started dial a number on his cellphone. Since he don’t know Seohyun parents number so he call Mrs Sophia. Gyuri who was still shocked suddenly crying.

“Why she didn’t told me about her illness? Why?”sobs Gyuri. Lay who was beside her trying to calm her down while still trying to call Mrs Sophia but failed. ‘I should call Kris’. Then he dial Kris number.

“That’s why..that’s why she want to comeback to her husband because..she know she can’t live any longer. I’m so stupid! Stupid! I’m a worst friend! What kind of friend am I?”Gyuri started to hit herself. Lay try to stop Gyuri. He feels so shocked too after knowing that Seohyun was got  a tumor. Lay really feels pity towards seohyun. That girl had encountered so many pain.

“Hello Kris! I need you right now..your wife life is in danger. She need to do a surgery now or else he life will..will..ahh! You have to come here now Kris! Here at Daemun Hospital!”told Lay and off the line. He looks at Gyuri who still crying. He really don’t know what what actually happened to Seohyun and kris. He knows Seohyun had get back to Kris and he heard Kris had changed so he guess they are live happily but when he and Gyuri saw Seohyun who was sitting at the bus stop alone while holding her head really make him curious. Why she alone there? Where’s Kris? Are they fighting?

Flashback

Lay was in the car while waiting for Gyuri bought her things. While he was playing a game in his phone suddenly his eyes caught a figure of person that he knows well was sitting alone at the bus stop. Seohyun? Lay deepen his eyes to see clearly of the person. While he was looking at Seohyun, Gyuri had get back from buying her things and get in the car. She was weird looking at Lay.

“Lay, what are you looking at?”ask Gyuri while putting her stuff at back seat.

“Gyuri, is that Seohyun”?ask Lay and make Gyuri looking at him. Then she also looking at the person that Lay was looking at. Gyuri widen her eyes.

“Seohyun?”mumble her.

“That Seohyun right? What is she doing there alone? Where is Kris?”ask Lay. Then they saw Seohyun was riding a taxi.

“Should we follow her Gyuri?”ask Lay. Gyuri look at him.

“Why should we? Let her. Now lets go home.”said Gyuri. Actually she also want to know why her friend was alone there and where is her husband?

“Yah..are you still mad at her?”Lay look at Gyuri. Gyuri just kept silent.

“Whatever. But we have to follow her either you like or not. Looks like she has a problem.”said Lay and started to drove his car and follow the taxi. After about 10 minutes the followed the taxi. Finally the taxi was stop at place that make them feels strange.

“Why she’s go here?”ask Lay and at the same time it started raining heavily. They both was just stayed on the car while looking Seohyun. They saw Seohyun was came out from the taxi with the umbrella and was stiff there. Lay and Gyuri frowns.

Then they saw Seohyun started to walking with slow steps while keep mumbling something. Gyuri was dumbfounded. What’s wrong with her friend? She looks sick. Suddenly Gyuri remember this is was Minwoo grave.

After they both keep watching Seohyun suddenly they was shocked when they saw Seohyun was collapsed on the ground.

“Seohyun!”said them both and quickly get out from the car and get to Seohyun who was had unconscious. Gyuri don’t care about the rain that had wets her clothes. She runs to Seohyun direction and yelling her name many times.

“Seohyun! Seohyun ah!”yell Gyuri. She lift the stiff body onto her lap. She shakes the body and slap gently Seohyun cheeks to wake her up.

“Seohyun! What’s happened to you Seohyun ah..Lay! We must send her to hospital now!”said Gyuri while hugs the body tightly. Lay who was beside her lift Seohyun body up and brings her to the car. Gyuri was sitting at the back with Seohyun. She keep callin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter