Goodbye My Son

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tadaaaaa! Okay! this is 2nd chapter that make me crying nonstop.. TT_____________________TT

“Are you serious daddy? You wanna me to wait Kris at his wad?”said Hyuna and pout.

“Syyy..slow down your voice. Your auntie Sophia will heard us.”mad Mr Richard who was uneasy with his daughter voice. Afraid if it will disturb Mrs Sophia who was still unconscious.

“Doctor said she was unconscious. The unconscious people doesn’t hear anything around her daddy...”Hyuna defends herself.

“Hyuna! I said slower your voice.”mad Mr Kim again.

“Richard, why you want to mad at her? If she won’t take care of Kris, don’t force her. Don’t you heard what doctor said just now, if Kris survive he might be paralyzed. You want our daughter married with the paralyzed person? With that condition, what can he give to Hyuna? If it just money, we have money too.”said Mrs Kim arrogant.

“Hei, do you realized what had just you said? Do you know that Kris is your neice? Where’s you humanity Hyori?”Mr Kim was angry with his wife.

“Then? If because he is my niece, I have to sacrifice my own daughter happiness? Donghoon, if this accident happened to Hyuna, do you think Kris or his family accepted our daughter?  I don’t think so. I know them really well Donghoon.”Mrs Kim defend herself.

Mr Kim shooks his head many times. He’s not agreed with his wife.

“Moreover daddy, he has wife. That woman still his wife. They’re not divorce yet. Just let her take care of her husband. Is that is wife job?”said Hyuna.

“I really thankful because I’m not married with Kris yet. Mom, can you imagine if after we got married than he accident. My goodness, I just can’t imagine.”

“Enough! I don’t want hear anything nonsense from you two. Just go home now. I want to visit Kris. Kelvin are waiting for me at ICU wad. Luckily, Kelvin was riding another car if not..I don’t know what to say.”

As soon as Mr Kim finished talking, the three of them left the room. At that moment, a tears dripping from Mrs Sophia eyes that thought she was still unconscious.

“I'm regret for all my acts on Seohyun, Kelvin ah.. "says Mrs Sophia with uncontrol crying.

Mr Kelvin come to visit his wife after she had concious. Mr Kelvin just nod. His other hand was wiping the tears that fall on his wife face.

“A misfortune that had fallen to our family is still not able to cleanse all the sins that we have done to Seohyun. Why I blinded my eyes and my heart until I could not judge which one is diamond and which is a glass. I let Kris do what he want to Seohyun till she was pregnant, I don’t stop him. What kind of mother am I? What kind of people am I? I know Seohyun was pregnant my grandchild. I’m sure the child that she was pregnant is my grandchild. Seohyun was a good girl. I know that, but I denied it. A people like me don’t deserve to live on this world. Why don’t God take me away. I feel so disgust with my self..”Mrs Sophia was crying. She really regrets all the things that had she done wrong to Seohyun.

“Calm down dear, calm down. Don’t say like that. Thanks god He's not take your life. I’m wrong too. Before this, I was too busy with my work until I forgot that I still have wife and son. It was my mistake Sophia, my mistake..”Mr Kelvin hold his tears from falling.

“We find her Kelvin okay? We must find her. I want to apolagize to her. I want to meet my grandchild. I want to hug them. If destined something happened to Kris , I'm pleased and promised by God sake, I will take care of his wife and his children. I promise.”

                                                                             ********

Seohyun step in in the ICU wad with wearing at special clothes that given. No matter how hard her heart is, she cannot deny that she was so moved to see Kris that was in critical condition.

There’s so many wires on Kris body. His face was swollen, bandaged head with his legs as well. She still can see a blood stains on his legs and his head. Kris eyes was shut tightly and at this time he had to rely on mechanical ventilation. Seohyun looked at Kris face for a moment, she quickly wipes her tears that almost dripping. Seohyun feels someone was walking towards her and when she turns it was Mr Kelvin and Mrs Sophia. Seohyun bow to them and quickly step away to leave them.

“Seohyun, don’t go dear..”said Mrs Sophia with soft voice.

Seohyun was shocked to heard a greet from Mrs Sophia.

“I’m sorry because I came in whithout permission from you. I just want to visit Mr Kris.”said Seohyun politely.

Today, for the first time Mrs Sophia was amazed by Seohyun beauty. With a white blouse and jeans really show how much she looks pure. Compare to Hyuna that always wear a short skit and heavy make up. Mrs Sophia don’t know how can she let go a kind woman like this from her son away. Mrs Sophia step closer to Seohyun who was silence. She graps Seohyun hand and she pulled her to her embraced. She’s crying hardly on Seohyun shoulder.

“Relax Mrs Sophia. Mr Kris will be okay.”said Seohyun softly. Mrs Sophia look at Seohyun face. She felt a peacefulness in her heart that she never felt before.

“I feel so calm when look at your face Seohyun ah.”said Mrs Sophia.

“A serenity is not on my face Mrs Sophia but when we’re closer to the creatures.”said Seohyun honestly.

“Don’t call me Mrs Sophia. Call me mom. You are my daughter-in-law. Not anyone else. You are our family.”said Mrs Sophia with confident. Seohyun just keep quiet.

“I’m sad not just for what happened to Kris but also what had I done to you before this Seohyun. I was pleased Seohyun but I can’t sit still if I can’t get a forgiveness from you. I’m very sorry Seohyun.”

“Me too Seohyun. I want to apolagizes for Kris and me for all the mistake that we done to you.”said Mr Kelvin suddenly.

Seohyun looking at them. She wipes her tears that want to fall.

“Thanks god. It’s okay. Mrs Sophia and Mr Kelvin don’t do anything wrong to me. It’s just my fated and I was pleased it. About Mr Kris, as soon as I know about the accident. I had already forgive him.

“If you really forgive us. Why you still call us with the name?”ask Mrs Sophia.

“Don’t misunderstood Mrs Sophia. The forgiveness that I gave still not let me forget about my status. I can’t throw that status just because the mistake that had done to me. Don’t assume me that I was vengeful. Believe me, I’m not. It’s just, I was unable to utter the honoured call. Excuse me.”Seohyun bow to them. When she want to steps away. Mrs Sophia call her.

“Seohyun, how was our grandchild? Are they okay?” Seohyun was startled heard the question.

“My child was fine.”said Seohyun soft but was slit a little pain. When she finished her words, she walked away whithout turns back.

                                                                            *********

“Help!! Help me! Oh my god! It’s so hot! I can’t hold it anymore! Mom! Dad! Help me! Arggh!”yell Kris loudly.

Kris can’t escape. Everytime he runaway to other place that he thinks was safe, he always being struck by fire. Kris don’t know where could he run now. How far he run, he still on the fire. Kris don’t know how can he get into this weird and strange place. He was fall to the ground. He’s crying. A fear feelings, pain and sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter