Is this is my time?

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for the lates update! Sorry..sorry...sorry... :(

Kris who was busy typing on his laptop was startled to hear a knock of his office room.

“Come in.”said Kris ask he still continue typing. It was his secretary, Suzy. There’s a medium size of box on her hands. Kris took a glances at her.

"Oh, Suzy. Waeyo?”ask Kris.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you sir, but this is for you.”said Suzy and put the box on Kris table. Kris stop typing and look at the box. He frowns and look at Suzy back.

“For me? What is this?”ask Kris and touch the box.

“I don’t know sir. There’s a guy come to me and ask me to give this to you.”said Suzy honest.

“A guy? Who is he?”ask Kris again.

“I’m sorry sir. I don’t know who he is because he covered his face with a mask. So it’s hard for me to recognize him and he just walk away before I could ask his name.”answered Suzy.

“It’s okay. You may leave now.”said Kris. Suzy bow to him and walk out from his room.

The pink box with a white ribbon still on his hands. Kris saw there’s a small card under the ribbon. He took it and open it.

“To Kris..from Unknown? I wonder who giving me this?”monologue Kris. Then he put the card on the table and slowly open the box. When he open it, he saw a picture. Kris not quiet see the picture clearly so he take out it all.

Once he take out it he was shocked. It was his wife picture with a guy. The first picture he saw Seohyun was walking with the guy to somewhere.

“Seohyun? wha..what’s she doing?”Kris mumble and look at the second picture. This time Kris was shocked for second times when he saw the picture of Seohyun hand was being touch by that guy on the table. Suddenly Kris feeld his ears become hot. He greeted his teeth.

His temperature was rising more when he looks at the third picture. The picture is when the guy was wiping something on Seohyun mouth. Kris don’t want to look at another picture because it just will increase his temperature. Kris is really mad now. He thought Seohyun was cheating behind him. He rubs his face many times. He looks at the picture again.

“Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! F*** all this!”Kris throw all the things on his desk.

‘I can’t believe you cheating on me Seohyun! You such a b****!!”yelling Kris. Suzy who was heard her boss screaming quickly go inside. She saw a mess on his room. Kris was sat down on his chair while scooping his face.

“Sir..are you okay?”ask Suzy.

“Get out of here..”

“Sir..”

“I said get out of here!!!!”yell Kris again and make Suzy shocked. She quickly get out from his room.

Kris took a deep breath and exhaled it. Then, he took his coat and the picture. He want to go home. He want to ask the truth from Seohyun. He wanna ask about this picture. Kris open the door harshly and make every staff shocked and fear with him. His face is really scary.

                                                                                        ********

Since this morning Seohyun feels unwell. She felt her head was being bump with big rocks and it’s hurt so much but she unite herself because she has to taking care of her daughter. She thought maybe the tumor on her head had growing that’s why she feels hurt. Seohyun don't know how long she could survive. After had make Minrin sleep. Seohyun take a rest on the bed. She lying her body while her hand massaging her head. Before she could close her eyes. Seohyun can hear a car engine was get into the house. It was her husband. Seohyun frowns. She looks at the clock. It’s 2 pm. Why Kris get home so early?

Seohyun gets up from the bed. She feels her headache become severe. She don’t know if she could walk or not.

“Seohyun!! Seohyun!!”suddenly Kris open the door harshly from the outside. Seohyun was shocked to see Kris behaviour. Kris face looks so fierce. What is wrong with her husband?

“You!! Tell me are you cheating on me?”ask Kris standing infront of Seohyun who was still sat on the bed. She frowns.

“What are you talking about? I don’t get it.”ask Seohyun. Kris smirks.

“Huh! Don’t lie to me Seohyun. Then, what is this?!”Kris threw the picture on Seohyun face and make Seohyun startled. She take the picture and look at it. She remember this. This is was when she was shop some grocery and suddenly this guy approach her.

“Tell me. This is you?”ask Kris while put both his hands and his waist.

“Yes, this is me. But..”before Seohyun could finished her words. She feels a hot blow on her cheeks.

Panggggg!! Seohyun body was flying back on the bed effect from the strong blow from her husband. She touch her cheeks. Now the pain was twice. Seohyun was shocked and dumbfounded by Kris sudden changes. She looks at Kris back.

“Oppa..?”Seohyun voice crack.

“You such a b****! How dare you cheating on me!”yell Kris again.

“Oppa..I’m not oppa..this is not true. Listen to me oppa..I’m not..”Seohyun trying to said the truth to Kris while trying to endure the pain on her head.

“What else you want to explain to me Seohyun? This picture is so obvious. This is you and that guy. Touching hand? Wiping? What is this? I was thinking, are you doing this behind me for a long time?”

“Oppa..that’s not true. I was innocent..”beg Seohyun. The tears begin to flow from her eyes.

“Please! Don’t show me that fake tears!”yell Kris. Seohyun tried to gets up. Kris saw Seohyun was struggling to gets up from the bed.

“Oppa..this guy suddenly approaching me. I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter