If This Is My Fate..

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minwoo!” the scream make Kris jumps out from his seats and look at his wife that was restless in the bed. He quickly run to his wife and holding her hands tightly. It has been two days Seohyun was unconscious after the surgery and Kris who was taking care of his wife within that days.

“Seohyun! My dear..” moaned Kris. He was hope that his wife will. wake up but her eyes still closed and keep mumbling her sons name. Kris feels really hurt to see his wife like that. He keep Seohyun hands and kissing it.

“Seohyun ah..please wake up..I miss you dear..” Kris start to shed tears. He can’t stand to see his wife like this. He want her to wake up so he can ask a forgiveness to her and will make her happy.

“Minwoo!” finally Seohyun opens her eyes. She was stay like that for a second before turned her head to her side. Kris was keeping her hands on his forehead while praying something without knowing that his wife had conscious.

“My lord..please don’t take her from me. I love her so much. Please..” prayed Kris. Seohyun who was watching him can heard what he praying of. Her heart slightly touched by his words. After done praying, Kris look up to his wife. His eyes widen when he saw Seohyun was looking at him.

“Seohyun? You had wake up! Thanks god..” said Kris while hug her and kiss his wife head. He feels relief. Suddenly Seohyun push him. Kris feels shocked by his wife sudden action. He frowns and looking at his wife who was looking at him with hatred looks. She gets up from the bed even her head still hurts but she didn’t care.

“Seo..Seohyun..don’t get up. You still sick.” Said Kris and trying to lying his wife back on the bed but Seohyun push him harshly.

“Don’t touch me!” yell Seohyun suddenly that make Kris shocked.

“Seohyun..I..” stuttered Kris.

“Who are you?!” ask Seohyun harshly.

“Seohyun..I’m..I’m your husband..”

“Huh? Husband? I got a husband? Since when? As long as I remember I didn’t have a husband since he threw me out from his life.” mocked Seohyun make Kris feels guilty.

“Seohyun ah..” Kris want to get near her and embraced her and kiss her and said sorry to her but his mind forbid him to do that cause it might make Seohyun condition look more worst.

“Don’t come near me! I had enough! I had suffered enough! Now, the only one that I want ask you to do is..please let me go..can you?” said Seohyun and the tears start to flow down on her cheeks. Kris feels like a thunder storming on his heart when he hear the request from his wife. He shooks his head. Kris start to tears too.

“No...” Kris shooks his head again.

“Divorce me Kris..please..” Seohyun begging to him.

“No! I won’t! I will n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter