The plan

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ding dong! Mrs Sophia was startled abit while she was busy prepared a lunch for her family. Someone was coming. She quickly walk out from the kitchen and look who is come to their house. Then, when she was open the door. Her face change suddenly. She never thought that person will come to their house again after what had happened before this.

“Anioseyo auntie! How are you?”that’s Hyuna. Why suddenly she came here?

“You? What are you doing here?”said Mrs Sophia firm.

“What I’m doing here? Of course want to met you? I miss you auntie Sophia!”said Hyuna and want to hug Mrs Sophia but she push her. Hyuna was shocked.

“Waegudae auntie? You don’t miss me?”ask Hyuna.

“Miss you? Huh..please..after what had you and your mother doing to us?”said Mrs Hyuna. Hyuna frowns.

“Wha..what are we doing?”ask Hyuna.

“Huh..please, I don’t want to talk about that anymore. It’s hurt so much. Now get out of here.”said Mrs Sophia and start to push Hyuna out of the door.

“Wait a minute auntie Sophia..I came here from far just to see you and you doing like this to me?”Hyuna start to yelling to Mrs Sophia and make she shocked abit.

“Don’t you dare to raise your voice to me Hyuna. Now get out!”said Mrs Sophia.

“’Mom, who is that?”ask Kris when he heard a noise from downstairs. He raise his head a bit to see who is the guest.

“Kris oppa!”shout Hyuna and push Mrs Sophia. She quickly run to Kris and hugs him. Kris was shocked.

“Hyuna? What are you doing here?”ask Kris and try to push her away.

“Oppa. You look healthy now. I’m glad to make a decision for not seeing you after the accidents and now you are so fine because of me.”said Hyuna proudly. Mrs Sophia was not believe what had she said. Kris frowns.

“Wait. What? Because of you?”ask Kris while looking at her.

“Dae..”Hyuna smiles.

“Huh! Hyuna..I’m not become well because of you. Don't you think your words is not logic? I’m like this because of my wife.”said Kris and make Hyuna shocked. As he finish his words suddenly Seohyun came down with Minrin on her arms. Hyuna look at her.

“You! what she doing here?!”yell Hyuna. Seohyun was shocked to see Hyuna here. Kris grab Seohyun shoulder and hugs her tightly. Mrs Sophia smiling.

“She is my wife. A wife job is be by her husband side. And there she is..by my side. She was the one who make me healthy like this not you Hyuna..”said Kris. Seohyun just kept silent and look down. She doesn’t dare to look at Hyuna who was like want to eat her up. Hyuna bites her lip.

“Now, you may get out from this house. I don’t want to see your face.”said Kris. Hyuna stomps her feet and walk to the door but she stop and turns back to Kris.

“Listen here Kris, my revenge was not stop here. I will never let you go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter