Married

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“NO DAD! I will never get married with that woman! Never!” Kris against his father proposal to urged marry Seohyun. The atmosphere was so quiet. No one dares to speak out at the time. Mrs Sophia Wu just looked lethargic on the couch. Sometimes she squeez her head.

“Then, what you wanna do? Don’t you read the newspaper today Kris? Son of the most influenced corporate member Kelvin Wu had an affair with his own employees. What about my reputation Kris? Our business will finish you know that! How am I supposed to face my investors, my busines partner, have you ever think about it?” angry Mr Kelvin as he shows him the newspaper. The headlines about him was on the front page with a picture of him and Seohyun.

“That’s all what you think dad?”said Kris not satisfied with his dad words. He really dissapointed with his dad. Didn’t his dad had a little pity on him that had been tricked by Seohyun. It could not so easy for his father ask him to marry Seohyun, that had destroyed his life.

“What about me? What about my life? Don’t you care about me?” ask Kri to his dad.

Kris face clouded. He was not excited at all. His dad action that asked him to marry Seohyun makes him feel so angry and depressed. For Kris, Seohyun was traps him for the purpose of riding on his pleasures life. The love that had blossoming for Seohyun before now turn hate, so much hate!

“I don’t care! Tomorrow, we will be holding a press conference and you will explain that she is your girlfriend when you was study in UK. And you will get married in two weeks. Got it?”said Mr Kelvin firm.

Kris knows Mrs Sophia couldn’t help. Mr Kelvin was a loving father, but when faced with a situation involving a family's honor, he became a strict. Kris had no strength to fight. Lay who was also there just kept silent, got up to Kris and patted his friend's shoulder gently. Kris was so depressed. With slow steps he headed to the park. Lay was trailing behind.

“I don’t expect Seohyun was so mean. She such a !”grumbling him with an angry face.

“Relax Kris. This must be misunderstanding.. at this time I know it would be pointless if anyone gave you advice. Moreover, when talking about Seohyu ..”

“Enough Lay.. if you have the intention to talk about her, you better don’t.”said Kris stern.

“Kris, Gyuri had explained to me that Seohyun really got a called from Zico saying your house being robbed. If she want to trapped you, why she brings Gyuri too? It’s better if she go alone..”Lay still defend Seohyun.

“Then, why Gyuri not going in my house too? Okey, if she want to find a parks why she takes so long time? Maybe they both want to trapped me.”kris trying to accuse G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter