Maid room

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An update for you subbies!

At 8 pm, Seohyun had arrived at Wu family's house. She was sent home by Gyuri even though she refused because Gyuri wanted to buy her groceries first. Seohyun didn't want Gyuri to know what is really happening at her in the  Wu family's house.

"He didn’t want to share a pillow too?" asked Gyuri.

Seohyun continues to walk to the counter to pay the her thins. Didn’t want to hear Gyuri nagging more.

After finished cleaning herself, she stood on the balcony. She felt very comfortable. When she came home,s he was informed by the maid that Mr Kelvin and Mrs Sophia had gone off to London for some family matters that need to be resolved.

Seohyun didn’t want to know the problem. Kris? Seohyun doesn’t care where he is, probably back to his condo. Seohyun was wearing a pink satin pajamas that was given by Gyuri as her weddings gifted two days ago. She felt very comfortable in this moment.

Her peacefulness was just a moment. The noise of car engine in the garage makes her heart beat faster. Seohyun was sure, Kris was home. She scooped her face.Tried to calm herself.

Seohyun was sure Kris would catch a fight with her again tonight. Seohyun so dumbfounded thinking about Kris behave. She don’t know when and how Kris will feels satisfied to see her suffer.

What kind of suffering will he created to Seohyun? Two days being his wife, Seohyun was being patient enough.

 I wonder if I died, maybe he will be satisfied. Seohyun sighed.

A harsh sound of door that being slam by Kris end of her reverie. Kris saw a body figure at the balcony and he was sure that is Seohyun. Kris saw there were two pillows stacked next to the bed with a blanket and comforter there are still wrapped in plastic. Kris smirk as if he was mocking the things that Seohyun bought.

“Hey you! Come here!”yell Kris.

With a slow move, Seohyun get inside from the balkoni. He was so struck by Seohyun beauty when wearing the pink satin. Her beuty really shine. Kris was quite excited.

If he follow his heart, he wanted to hug and kiss his wife now. Kris hurried control his mind in order not to fall to Seohyun game. Don’t even think that she can seduce him by wearing the dress. Kris returned to reality, his face back to cold.

“What is this things doing in my room? You think you have a share with me in this room? You really a shameness woman!”

Seohyun become dumbfounded seeing Kris madness suddenly. She don’t see anything wrong that make he should yelling like that. Seohyun become guilty. Don’t whether she should answer or just keep silence. The reward still be same. Seohyun saw Kris eyes becomes red.

“Hey Seohyun! you think if you had quit your job I will bear your life? You start to dream to be a big madam in this house?”

Seohyun rubs her chest and take a deep breath. Be patient Seohyun ah..

“You listen here! I will not allowed you to eat the food  in this house. Remember! If you want to eat, buy with your own  money. If I caught you eating the food in this house..”before Kris couldn’t finish his words. Seohyun had walked away go down stairs.

Kris madness really can’t be follow. If not, something bad will happen. Just let he rest first.

Before Seohyun could not open the door. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter