Trap

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who’s calling me now?” whispered Seohyun as she glanced the clock  on walls. The clock show 11 pm and the caller's name was not displayed on the screen phone. She was not interested to answer a call from a stranger's. However, the phone still has not stopped ringing.

Seohyun began to think that’s might be Kris and use another number to call her, who knows maybe he is in trouble.

“Yobseyo?”finaaly she pick up the phone.

“Seohyun, it’s me Zico.” Seohyun become furious suddenly.

“What do you want ha? Where did you get my phone number?”A wrath question coming out from .

“That’s not important. I just to inform you about Kris.”Zico voice seems worried.

Seohyun feels like her heart was stop beating.

“Seohyun, you know what. Kris house being robbed. He was injured when struggling with the robber. I'm  at his house now and waiting for the ambulance to come. Then, I was thinking about you. I feel better if  you come here quick. Moreover, Kris keep saying your name. Faster ok!”

“But..”before Seohyun could ask any question, the line was cut off. Seohyun rushed down to the get her bestfriend who was watching a television.

“Gyuri! Kris accident!”Seohyun sounds panic.

“What? Accident? Where?”

Seohyun did not answer her friend's question. She walked back and forth with anxious faces and hold her hands both.

“His house was being robbed. He had serious injured. Zico called just now.”

“Who’s Zico?”ask Gyuri.

“He’s was our classmate when we’re at UK. He’s working with Kris. He was there also. He said, Kris keep calling my my name. I’m worried Gyuri ah..” Gyuri can see Seohyun cannot stand still.

“Seohyun, I thinks it’s better if we go to hospital. Zico might had call the ambulance.”said Gyuri.

“But the problem is, I had called him so many times but he not answer it. So, I just can’t wait here. Gyuri, you know Kris is very important in my life.” Seohyun clutched Gyuri hands with a worried face.

“Okey, we’re go to his house.” Gyuri take her car keys. As soon as she stepped out. She glance toward Seohyun.

“You’re going like this?”ask Gyuri.

Seohyun noticed that she was only wearing pink satin pajamas. Rushly she go back into the house. Less than a minute, she come back and wear sweaters. Gyuri frowned.

“Why don’t you change you cloth?”ask Gyuri.

“We don’t have time now. We go to his house and when he was sent to the hospital safely. I’ll go home change my clothes. To me, this time his lives more important than anything.”

Gyuri was not able to say anything. Suppose, this is what when two people was mad inlove.

As soon as their car reached at Kris condo compound. Seohyun quickly get out from the car.

“Seohyun, I find the parking first.”said Gyuri.

Seohyun ran to the guard shack to get permission to go up to his house. Kris house intercom rang.

“Yes..” heard a male voice answer it.

“Mr Kris, I’m a security guard. There’s a one lady call Seohyun want to met you”

Kris frowned. He had just returned from his parents' house. His body is too tired. He only thought of going to sleep now. What’s she wants?

“Okay, let her in.” direct Kris that at the time he only wore shorts without shirt.

Then, he stood on the balcony think the purpose she came to his house. Seohyun who was in the elevator t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter