'God, Please Save Her.'

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahh..It's been a while. Aniohaseyo yeorobeun! Jiegeumeun MIKASEO92 imnida!! I'm  really2 sorry for the soooooo late updates( bow 90degree) and now I'm back as I promised to you. I'm not abandoned this story, it just I'm too busy with my schedule. 

And just want to remind back that I'm not following the original story anymore and this is 100% was my idea. Keke! Okay, without wasting so much time. I'll leave you with my new chapter. Anyeong, have a good reading and don't crying. And sorry, for the grammar errors and mispelling. 

 

 

Kris stepped into the room that got Zico in it. In the room, there’s visibly a frail physique was lying on the bed covered by the wires in his body. He slowly approached the bed. Kris watched him from top to bottom. He is in very severe conditions. His breath fluctuations in speed with the help of a ventilator. Lay who was at his side just could only shooks his head. Feel pity in his self when looking at his friend.

“Zico..”muttered Kris.

he slowly opened his eyes when he heard someone call his name. he looked towards it with a weak voice. "K.. Kr .. Kris .." she replied softly. he saw his hand move towards her. he grasped the hand. he looks like he wanted to say something when you see his lips moving.

"Kr .. kris .. there ... there's something ... I wanted to .. tell you .." he said weakly. the less he heard his face closer to her face.

"MWO?"

"From the beginning until now .. your wife...she was innocent... It’s..it’s my fault..my fault!”he said. he just frowned heard his friend word. Honestly he did not understand.

" I’m caused you two to get married. I was the one who calling her to came to your house and I was the one who called the paparazzi. She was innocent Kris. .."

"You what?" suddenly he remembered back when he came to the house late at night and suddenly came paparazzi invade his house. 

"I'm sorry ..... I'm sorry. I planned it. I think I can let you down you Kris. I'm sorry .."

Kris was dumbfounded. He did not expect his friend who he apparently believe was backstabbing him. But he can not do anything.

"... about the men with your wife..It’s not her faults. It was Hyuna Hyuna was the one who planned it and I just followed her. Your wife doesn’t know the man. Hyuna wants to destroy you. Kris.. my time has come. Kris, only one I want to asked you. Please forgive me an.. took well of your wife. She's a very kind girl. Take care of her Kris.. "only after uttering the last sentence. His breath fluctuations in speed.

"Zico! Zico! Lay! Quickly call a doctor! Zico!" he screamed as he shake his body. He quickly pressing the emergency button and a few seconds a group of nurses and two doctors pushing it into the room. Kris and Lay step back in order to facilitate their work.

“Sir..Please wait at outside.” Said the nurse and pushed Kris and Lay out of the room. Kris still dumbfounded as he keep rewind the things that Zico said. He falls on the floor and suddenly a tears flowing down on his cheeks. Lay who saw he like that just sighed heavily.

He was crying for two things. One, how could his own bestfriend that he trusted most was backstabbing him. How could him but he can’t do anything. Second was his wife. He was crying cause of his sins of his wife. He should trusts her. He should’nt followed his anger much. He love her wife. He love her so much that he couldn’t stand to watch any guy beside her. But now, this is what he got for his owned doing. His wife was lying on the bed because of him and was struggling fighting with her own life because of him. what kind of husband he is. And his wife illness. He feels his worls was black when knows his wife disease. What happen if his wife leave him before he couldn’t kneel and asked a apolagizes to her wife? No, he didn’t want Seohyun to leave him. There’s a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter