Flashback I

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An another chapter updates!This is the 2nd poster made by LittleAngelChinta. I really love this poster!!

The atmosphere in the University of Warwick library is so quiet and cozy and plus the air conditioning that cold the place. At the corner near the window, Seohyun was so diligently doing her revision. She write an every important notes on her diary. Suddenly her concentration was disturbed when a one man simply sitting in front of her desk. She looked at the man. Her blood pelting for a while. Somehow, every time that guy appeared in front of her or approach her, she become incoherent. Her heart always beat faster and her face become red.

“Seohyun, did you notice I was absent yesterday?”whispered Kris. Seohyun just nod. In the library student was not allowed to talk in the library or they will get rid of the head librarian.

“I’m not comfortable of whispering can you step out for a while?” as soon he finish his words, he immediately walked away.

Seohyun was dazed for a moment in her seat. At the same time, his eyes gone wild finding her good friends Gyuri who have been lost among the shelves of books that organized in abundance. Her legs will ache if she try looking for her friend.

Ah, just met him. His not ask me for a date. This must be about the Professor Harry project paper yesterday. Monologue her. As soon as she foot stepped out from the library, she saw Kris was waiting for her under a shady tree. His face is so serious.

“What take you so long Seohyun?”grumbling Kris as soon as he saw Seohyun approach him. Kris was still managed to steal a glance at her clean white cheeks. There’s no acne on her face. Her lips are always red although she’s not wear a lipstick. Her eyes are so beautiful, sparkling and rounded. Her long straight hair. She’s indeed a beautiful girl.

“What do you want?”Seohyun spoke slowly, thus bring him back to the real world. Their eyes met but as always, she ran her eyes from looking at him. Kris give mocking smile as he look at Seohyun obvious anxiety look on her face.

“I was informed by Zico that you will be my partner for one of the project paper, is that true?”

Seohyun quickly nods. “Yes, for business law project.” Kris already sitting on the bench that was under the tree.

“Well Seohyun frankly speaking, I was quite shock. Before this, I was always coupled with the active students, which suits me. Suddenly for this project paper I got with you. I really don’t know how to start it. Do you think that you are capable to do it?”

Seohyun feels her blood pumping faster when she heard his speaking. This man is so arrogant. But she don’t know why it is difficult for her to refute it. Even she’s weird with her own self, why she became so weak when every time dealing with this man.

“The question is now, is not Seohyun abilities but yours. You have to ask yourself whether you are capable become her partner. You should know Kris, she’s one of the top scorer.” Gyuri sudden appearance suprised them both. Kris face changed when he being tease by Gyuri. His face so chelate. Seohyun feel more uneasy for him, she took a glance at Gyuri.

“Okey Seohyun, just inform me if you want to do a discussion”said Kris seriously. Whithout waiting any longer, he leaves them immediately. Seohyun and Gyuri walked together to their rented home. The distance between their house to campus was less than a mile.

“I  really don’t understand you Seohyun. You looks weak when you encounter with that arrogant guy. Even if you love him, you can’t just remain silent when he started cursing you?” said Gyuri.

She's really upset with her friend attitude who likes succumbed to that Kris Wufan. Seohyun lifted her hair that covered her eyes then she looked at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter