Trauma

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Gyuri! help me Gyuri! Help me! I’m scared!”

Gyuri was panic when see Seohyun situation as soon as she wakes up from sleep. Seohyun is seen in a very stressful situation.  

“Seohyun, eat this porridge. You’re not eating since morning.”said Gyuri.

“I want to die! I don’t want to live anymore! I’m so shame. Shame at myself, shame at you, at..”Seohyun couldn’t finish her word. She scream suddenly.

“I hate him Gyuri! I hate him!”then, Seohyun get up and walk to the door while she keep mumbling to kill Kris Wufan..

“I kill him! I kill that hell man!”

Lucky Gyuri pulled Seohyun to the bed and hug her strongly. Seohyun who was struggling slowly become weak and weak and then, she crying at Gyuri shoulder.

“Keep calm Seohyun..keep calm..”said Gyuri while Seohyun hair. Seohyun slowly become calm and until she fell sleep in Gyuri arms.

Gyuri had ask a help from her neighbour to look after Seohyun while she goes to Kris office to make some calculation. She push the door strongly. Kris who was chatting with Lay  was shocked to see Gyuri. He get up and Lay too.

“It’s ok suzy, you may go and close the door.”said Kris at his secretary that was panic.

“Gyuri, what are you doing here?”ask Lay that also shocked by her appearances.

“Kris! What had you done to Seohyun?”ask Gyuri serious.she gaze at Kris.

“Do what? I don’t understand what you said.”said Kris with pokerface.

“Don’t you pretend Kris. Better you speak or I will brought this case.”warn Gyuri.

“What case? Hei, I sleep with my wife also can be a case?  Is it wrong? You’re crazy. Gyuri...”before he couldn’t finish his word a slap were attack on his face.

Kris started to angry. Lucky Lay had already hold his hand. If not, Gyuri will also tastes his slapping.  

“You’re not sleeping with her, but you her!”Gyuri voice was shaking when express her thought. Lay was shocked by her words.

“That’s not true. That’s all was false accusation. I don’t know what had your friend poison your minds. This is bull! She was the one who want it..and when the times coming, I was the one got blame? !”said Kris defend his self.

“You are such a coward man you know that?”Gyuri point her finger to Kris face.

“You’re so disgusting! Don’t blame Seohyun. if you don’t do anything to her and if you both doing it because of love, then why you threw her on the street this morning? You make her like she is rubbish. If you think you had successful toss her dignity on the street, you’re wrong Kris. The fact is, you had toss yourself like a rubbish when you fail to protect your own wife!”said Gyuri still hold her anger.

“I don’t have  a wife like her. She was the one who crazy to be my wife. So, bear with it.”Kris sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter