Begging

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Anyeong! I update today! Fortunately, I take mc today because I'm not feeling well. I got flu and hurt my throat. And because I was free, I take this oppotunity to update this story( tomorrow will be a busy day for me again). and thank you for understanding me! I love you! 

I will update it more next time..keep calm..:)

It’s been three months Kris at his parents house. Since discharge from the hospital, his behavior has changed alot and always spent his time in room. He is now unmanageable. His long hair that almost covering his eyes. His face is always dull and filled with vase. Almost every day he spent in his bed. He did not let anyone go in and open the windows. He does not want to see the light.

If Mrs Sophia still want to open the windows, Kris will scream like a insane people. Sometimes he will smiled and sometime without any reason he will cry like a kid.

Mrs Sophia was so depressed to see the way Kris has changed dramatically after Minwoo death. He always blaming himself for the death of his son.

Mr Kelvin get in to Kris room. Once he step into his son room a musty smell poke into his nose. If not Kris is his own son, he could not bear to enter the room. He thought that his son changes because he could not accept the fact that his legs was paralyzed. But the doctor has assured that it is temporary. Mr Kelvin really deadlocked now.

“Kris, I hope you will patient to face this. The doctor had said, it’s just temporary. You have to be strong. I know you will be just fine. Trust me.”

Kris silent for along time. Only  his eyes was blinking looked at ceiling.

“Talk something Kris, don’t be silence.”said Mr Kelvin.

“Dad, I don’t care about my leg. Actually, I want to redeem the sins that I have done to my wife and my children. I had done so much sin on her dad. Perhaps with this, I can redeem my sins.”

“What are you doing is not right Kris. Punishing your own self can’t solve the problem.”advice Mr Kelvin while he hold his son hand tightly.

“But, Seohyun won’t see me dad. She can’t accepted me. She hates me dad, she hates me.”said Kris show his regretness.

“Give her times. You have to give her times. At this moment, you have to fit yourself first.”Mr Kelvin try to convince his son.

“Dad, for me only her and Minrin smiles will heal myself. Moreover, since Minrin was born I never meet her. Am I hand too dirty to touch my own daughter? Is there no forgiveness for me dad?”

Mr Kelvin can’t say anymore. He just can tapped his son shoulder gently.

Lately, Mrs Sophia health often disturbed her. Her body began to shed when looked at Kris condition that was like a insane people.

Every time it rains heavily, Kris turns to insane man. With a wheelchair, he step out from the house and sat in the middle of heavy rain while calling out Seohyun name. Eventually he will crying in the middle of the rain without scared to thundering or lightning.

There was a time Kris was lost control. He hits his head at the pillar many times. Fortunately they had quick, if not his life surely soar.

Mrs Sophia had once begging to Kris to not do that again but the answer just so simple. This is consideration against him for hurting Seohyun few months ago and almost become his own wife murderer.

Mrs Sophia resigned, if this is the retaliation that he received for his actions to Seohyun. She be pleased, but as a mother, she is not willing to see the suffering borne by her son.

Finally she determined to meet Seohyun whether she likes it or not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter