'Give him a Chance'

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Double update today! 

Seohyun has fully recovered and now she was already back home. At home, Gyuri always take care of her. Seohyun was so grateful to Gyuri and also Lay. Lay had paid all her medical costed when she was in hospital. However, Seohyun promise to pay it back.

Seohyun was jerks from her dream when she heard a her daughter crying. She quickly gets up and get her daughter that was on the bed and give her a milk.

Seohyun was relieved becuse she can give her milk to her daughter but deep in her heart Seohyun still sad because she can’t give a milk to her prince yet. He still at the hospital for futher treatment.

“Anyeonghaseyo...”Gyuri greet her at the door. Seohyun frowns her face.

“Why you back home this afternoon? I already said right, I’m okay. Or are you sick?”suddenly Seohyun afraid if Gyuri is sick.

“I’m okay. I just miss this baby girl. I always thought of her.”said Gyuri and kiss the baby fluffy cheek that was sleeping in her mother lap.

“Seohyun, tomorrow morning I have to go to registration department. I want to register your children birth. What’s name do you want to give to them?”ask Gyuri while her hand the baby cheeks. Seohyun was thinking something. Gyuri realized the changed of Seohyun face.

“Yah, don’t dreaming. Just choose the name.”said Gyuri. It was hard for Seohyun to tell Gyuri at this moment but she has to.

“Gyuri, should their last name have ‘Wu’”slowly Seohyun said to her. Now, Gyuri know waht was on Seohyun mind.

“Of course Seohyun, he’s their father..”said Gyuri. Seohyun face was red.

“But, he never admit this is his children. He never accept them..I don’t want to be insult again by them. I don’t want they accused my children for ride on their richness till admit that the rich man is their father. I don’t have a strength again to heard their insulted Gyuri. I can’t anymore..”express Seohyun while looking at her sleeping daughter.

Gyuri just silent.

“It’s okay. Just give their name to me. I will take care of it.”then, Gyuri take the baby into her arms and brings to the room. Seohyun just follow her friend step with eyes. When thought of her children fate, her heart will be hurt. They never get a chance to get the love from a father that not accepted their existence by a man named Kris Wufan. A tears drop on her cheek finally.

                                                                               ******

 Seohyun was so happy when being informed by Dr Siwon that her son was on a stable condition. If there’s no obstruction, she can brings her son home. Seohyun fall into tears. She thanks to God when she can give a milk to her baby boy. She kissed her son cheeks repeatedly.

“Minwoo ah..you must be my strong boy arasso? When you grow up. You must take care of your Minrin noona. Don’t let anyone hurt her okay? Be a strong boy even you grow up whithout a father. I love you my son.”

Gyuri who was beside quickly wiped the tears that want to fall. Gyuri don’t want Seohyun see it. she wan to be tough infront of Seohyun.

At 4.30, Seohyun and Gyuri leave Minwoo in the wad  and stepped out from hospital. They plan to buy some groceries  and baby needs.

Gyuri was happy to see Seohyun bright face moreover Seohyun has working back. When Gyuri was looking for Lay, her eyes stopped at the face that she really hates.

Kris. Seohyun face changed into red . They can't avoid them when Kris and Hyuna are already infront of them. Seohyun just give a pokerface like the two was not exist.

“Hai Seohyun. Are you okay already?”said Hyuna to Seohyun, her hand was link into Kris arms. Kris glance at Seohyun.

“Do I know you?”ask Seohyun.

Hyuna face was changed.

“Oppss! Sorry, I forgot after your head was being hit that day, your memories had gone.”tease Hyuna then she laughed.

“That’s enough. Lets get in. You said want to visit your friend right?.”said Kris and pulled Hyuna hand whithout looking at Seohyun.

At the middle of their walked, Hyuna stop suddenly. “By the way, just to inform you. Next week we will get married. So, you will be divorced.”

Seohyun don’t say anything instead give a smirks. Gyuri looks like want to say something but was stop by Seohyun and then Lay appeared infront of them. He was shocked to see Kris and Hyuna here.

“Lay, if I didn’t get an official letter which I have been divorced before their marriage then I officially appoint you as my lawyer to take legal action against a man named Kris Wufan on charges of hurting me and can be cause to the death.”

Kris face suddenly change heard Seohyun words. Hyuna was shocked too.

“That time, as a gift from me. I give you a new life on the prison.”the words make Gyuri burst into laughter.

Kris feel he was being playing with Seohyun and get closer to her suddenly. He look at Seohyun from head to toe with fierce looks.

“You think I like to keep you?”said Kris harsh.

“Kris!”said Lay.

“Let h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter