The Returns

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun had arrived at Incheon airport at 6 pm. From far, she seen Mrs Seo Kang and her uncle Yunho in a glimpse. Then, she rushly pushed her luggage cart to get to her father. Prang!! She accidently bumping into a guy and cause the gift that on his hands falled.

“Oh my god!”that’s the first word that came out from . She was startled and quickly pick up the gift that had falled. Maybe it’s glassware because there’s a loud noise when the small box falled. Thought Seohyun.

“So..sorry..I’m..I’m sorry...”said her stutter.

Then, she lift her face up to look at the man. She was shocked. Her heart beat so fast suddenly and a blood pelting on her for a while. She knows him. Kris Wufan. A man who got a handsome face combined with his model like figure. His white face, a red palm lips mark taht he never smoked. Any girl who see him certainly will captured and melt by him especially his eyes. So perfect!

“Yah! Seohyun! Are you blind?! Where did you puts your eyes? In your legs?”mocked him while take off his black sunglasses.

Seohyun frozen and her face become pale.

“I’m so sorry Kris..I..I didn’t mean it..I will buy another..”relpy her with awry.

“Hei Seohyun, you thinks this was sell here? I bought it at London ok? If it’s was here, I’m not sure if you can to buy it..”mocked Kris again.

Then, what he wanna me to do? Seohyun feel mad by his attitude. Rootless arrogance. It’s not he don’t know Seohyun but it’s more than that. Seohyun and Kris was studying at the same university at United Kingdom instead they was a classmate. They both take majors in business. But his arrogant attitude that too excessive make their relationship is not as friendly as their other friends.

From the first day she know him in the first semester until graduation day. Kris always cold to her. Seohyun knows who she is. A cat can’t walk together with lion. It’s too different. She don’t know. Seohyun feel lazy to thinks about it. The true is, Kris Wufan never showed an interest to friend with her.

“So how?”his question awaken her from her dreams.

“Ok, like this. How about you gave me your phone number. Later I wil call you to pay back the loss cost of this things..”says Seohyun to avoid Kris anger continued.

“Hello..although I gave you my number, can u still pay the price of that goods?”

Seohyun ears feel hurt when she heard his statement. Her white face changes into red. She gritted her teeth to hold her anger.

“So what do you want me to do then?”ask Seohyun. she looks at Kris face sharply.

“Do you know Wu holdings?”ask Kris. He know Seohyun begin fed up with his attitude.

“Yes I know where it...”Seohyun couldn’t finish her words when Kris intervene.

“So, you know how to find me.” Said Kris serious. He wear back his black sunglasses and go way just like that. Seohyun was speechless. Her heart was so hurt with his bravado, but she persuaded not to think so much about it. Seohyun know, Wu Holdings is a one of the biggest and famous companies. Who doesn’t know Kris father, Kelvin Wufan. His names appear among the well-known corporate members in Korea. Seohyun is the one who admiring his successness.

                                                                                   *******

“Seohyun! Seohyun!”

Seohyun was startled from her reverie upon hearing a shout from Mr Seo Kang.

“Appa..”

She walked quickly to get his father. An hugging the old body tight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter