Lies

We Found Love in a Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She held him close to her smelling the faded cologne on him still. There had to be simply no room for him in her mind, Yong Hwa was already a claimed man even thought he was her husband. Shin Hye had to fight to push those feeling away, for she knew better than to hold on to a lost case. Soon he would be up and about and she walking out the door with only her broken heart in hands.

“Ready?” she asked helping him into the bathtub.

Yong Hwa replied with a light whisper and slipped out of his robe. She held him still keeping her eyes shut tight, and suddenly he leaned in holding his breath. His lips hovered over hers but an inch and he wished suddenly for her eyes to open to stare back at him. Yong Hwa pulled away and slipped into the tub hiding his red flaming face into his hands. Blindly Shin Hye made her way out the door and shut it behind her quickly picking up the room.

“How embarrassing”, she chuckled as she changed the sheets on the bed.

After a while Yong Hwa soon called for her aid. She entered once again her eyes shut and her hands in front of her. Once his slippery wet hand touched hers she heard as he pulled out of the water and into her arms. Shin Hye gulped as Yong Hwa grabbed her arm and wrapped it around his waist pressing himself against her.

“My robe”, he whispered into her ear.

She took a light breath and ignored with everything she had just how wild he was making her head spin. She thought about her sketches, her painting, and most of all her garden anything to make her clam her burning desire. Yong Hwa felt a smile reach his lips to see how she blushed as she helped him to his bed. Then he felt a small pang at the center of his chest to see her quickly give him his clothes and hurry out the room without saying a single word or glance his way. Closing the door behind her to her chamber door, she took a breath and let it out looking down at her shaky hands. Pulling the string off her corset she felt it loosen and hurried into the tub of warm water awaiting her as well.

 

“It is the last time I wear one of these or at least less tight”, she argued, tossing it.

 

She bathed in the warm water taking her time to clean every part of her, whishing Yong Hwa had already fallen asleep and long forgotten about what he had asked earlier. After stepping out she combed through her long hair and slipped into her night gown wrapping her shivering body into the thick night robe as well. She gulped as she took hold of her door knob and slipped out of her room to blow out the candles. Shin Hye then came to his door and stood outside watching as light still seeped from within his room. Silently she bent forward and placed her ear to the door in hopes of hearing his light snores.

“Where are you?” she heard instead.

Pulling away, she placed a hand over the knob and bit down on her lip as she pulled the door opened. Did she really want to stay in there with him? Why did he all of a sudden ask her to stay? She was going to have to decline; Yong Hwa was going to have to put up with the pain until tomorrow.

“I came to tuck you in.” she addressed, quickly ignoring the bright expression that crossed his face.

“I thought you were staying here?” he asked.

“I’ve had a change of mind, she explained, tucking him in as quickly as she could.

Yong Hwa suddenly took hold of her arm, locking gazes with her. “Please?” he whispered.

Her reply seemed to be lost in his dark gaze as she slipped her arm from his hold and gulped back her decline.

“Alright.” she replied, almost distant.

Walking back into her room she gathered her things and headed back into Yong Hwa’s chamber feeling rather odd. Making her bed on the floor on the other side of the bed, she blew out the candle and curled into a small ball on the floor. It was not long into the night when Yong Hwa awoke her. Therefore, kneeling next to him she tried keeping her eyes open as she massaged his back.

“Just climb into the bed I’m not going to bite.” Yong Hwa whispered.

Shin Hye was too consumed by sleep and thought she was partly dreaming when he asked her that and so she replied, “I’m fine here.”

After an hour, she rose and walked around the bed to the other side, snuggling back into her covers automatically falling into a deep sleep. Igniting a candle Yong Hwa moved onto his stomach to the other side of the bed and observed her as she slept. She laid huddled into a small ball, her almond color hair a tangled mess over her eyes as her side slowly rose and fell. Unable to contain the itch in his hand he reached over and pulled the brown waves of hair away from her face. She smiled in her sleep and Yong Hwa lightly traced the small dimple that formed on her cheek. Brushing her hair back he let his fingers linger in it gently tracing her features while brushing his thumb a little harder over her lips. She stirred and pulled her eyebrows together her bottom lip quivering as if she were about to weep. Swiftly he pulled his hand away and scrutinized as she soon fell into her normal rhythm of breathing. So suddenly and unexpectedly, it hit Yong Hwa like a jolt of lightning the desire to reach for her and pull Shin Hye in next to him. The yearning he no longer could deny flooded his adrenaline with greed as he pictured pleasuring her in many ways. Everything about Shin Hye was attractive, every inch of her his skin cried out to feel. Once again, he reached out to touch her and he felt awful yet unable to let his thoughts roam free as he tangled his fingers in her hair. Would she allow him to do as much as he watched her drunken expression under him as he dominated every inch of her? His breathing hitched and his desire ached for her in an unexplainable way. For the first time he was lost for words to describe just how much he needed her. Shin Hye moaned in her sleep and it was more than he could bear as her cheeks flushed and her lips parted to inhale air. Her eyes fluttered open suddenly and a cold wave of terror filled him as he pulled away and turned his velvet complexions from her.

“Yong Hwa?” he heard Shin Hye call.

At the sound of her voice, he pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter