Hoping

We Found Love in a Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It seemed to take an eternity for Yong Hwa to make up his mind and leave, after rising from the edge of the fountain he looked around again and then left.

Sagging her shoulders Shin Hye tried to relax and then waited for at least five more minutes making sure Yong Hwa had really gone. Walking out of the maze Yong Hwa made his way inside, preparing his things, he made sure to have a suit ready to go for tonight’s ball. After that was done he walked into Shin Hye’s room and sat on her bed holding her night robe close. It pained him that he was never going to see her again and hoped that she came back to at least pick up the rest of her things. If she did he hoped to at least make peace with her before her departure, he wasn’t going to ask her to stay when he knew that it was futile to ask.

“So this is what you choose to leave me for?” Seo Hyun’s voice made Yong Hwa jolt and turned to face her.

“What are you doing here? I told you never to come back.” he said rising.

“You and I know something your father doesn’t, and if you don’t take me back I will tell him our dirty little secret.” She hissed.

“And what is it that you and I both know?” he asked enraged by her presence.

Stepping in she eyed Shin Hye’s room and gave her paintings a snicker.

“Get out! You have no right coming in here.” he exclaimed pushing her towards the door.

“And what makes you think you do?” she fought back, “You never cared for her, ever! It was me that you made love to, not her, and now because she helped you better yourself, something I could have done, you go and leave me?” she snarled.

“The thought of ever touching you only makes me think of deep regret.” He muttered through gritted teeth.

“You will never forget me! And when you make love to her it is me who you’ll want!” she protested landing blows on his chest.

“That’s where you’re mistaken, because your suspicions were right the night you heard me utter her name.” he replied in a devious smile.

Seo Hyun stood surprised and hurt by his confession and fisted her hands until her knuckled turned white.

“You will regret ever leaving me.” she muttered.

Storming out Seo Hyun made her way out slamming the door hard. Yong Hwa didn’t care about her threat and if she planned to tell his father about their affair he was well informed already. There was nothing else Yong Hwa had to hide from his father

 

Shin Hye made her way out the maze drenched in water, and looked around before stepping out the archway. There was no sign of anyone not even Mr. Kang, slowly walking out she ran towards the back door, her dress made it almost impossible to make it as it felt heavy from the water. Reaching the door knob Shin Hye heard a loud slamming of the front door. She waited outside the back porch and finally decided to give it a go after the house seemed silent. Stepping in she looked around for Min-Sook and ran into the kitchen, slipping and landing hard Shin Hye landed on her .

“What on earth has happened to you?” Bridget giggled.

All Shin Hye could do was rub her bottom and laugh, she was in pain but she was glad that she hadn’t broken anything. Trying to stand she wobbled a little but managed after getting help from Na-yun. A moment later Min-Sook then slipped into the kitchen taking in wide eyed the condition Shin Hye stood in.

“Don't tell me you fell into a pond?” she cracked in laughter.

“Why on earth are you drenched in water?” Ji-min asked as well walking in after Min-Sook.

“It’s a long story, but for now I just want to get out of this dress.” she confessed looking down at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter