The Guilt

We Found Love in a Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The entire family sat inside the Jung’s living room huddling close to each other, Na-mi seems to be the most in pain.  She had taken one look at Sang-woo and passed out, she seem to be on the verge of doing it again as she hugged her mother tightly.  Shin Hye then knew it would be of no use to try and explain that the fire started with Sang-woo trying to her.  She was going to have to think of a lie, but she didn’t know just yet.  Maybe it could be simple one; she could say she accidently knocked one of the oil lamps over.  She still feels a little shaken about the incident and tries to push that to the back of her mind.

 

            Rising from the couch she walked quietly towards the room where Yong Hwa rested, she knew she should be with her family but she couldn’t help but be at his side.  One of the maids walks ahead of her, and she quickly catches up to her.

 

            “Please, I can take that,” she says.

 

            The maid seems startled and then her face suddenly comes into recognition, Shin Hye smiles actually smiles and holds Na-yun in a tight hug.

 

            “I thought I’d never see you again,” she gasps taking Shin Hye into a tight hug.

 

            They said little to each other, and then Na-yun handed Shin Hye the pot and cloth leaving her to have her privacy with Yong Hwa.  She took a deep breath before slowly opening the heavy wooden door and stepping inside.  Her hands tremble as she takes closer steps to the side of his bed.  He looked like and angel in her eyes, her angel, the one how had saved her today.  Quietly she took a seat next to his bed and placed a hand over his.  Dipping the cloth into the warm water she begins to remove the dried blood off the scratches on his face.  For a moment she stops to think where on earth he’d gotten theses from, but ignores the thought after a moment.  She was glad he hadn’t gotten burnt and was safely tucked away under his blanket.  Dropping the cloth into the pot Shin Hye traces his jawline and then slowly makes her way towards his lips tracing the curve of them, fragile and soft they feel under the fingers.

 

            Yong Hwa lies there feeling her soft hands, her actual hands were touching his lips and the sensation is overwhelming.  He groans inwardly as he feels the fire inside him surge so strongly he almost pulls her in.  Instead he lies there feeling the sensation her fingertips cause as she traces his lips.  Inside he was smiling widely, he didn’t care that maybe the one she courted might walk in here and see her.  He had wanted this moment to happen, and now that it finally had he wasn’t going to let anyone intervene.  Slowly he opens his eyes and hears clearly how she gasps when their eyes meet.  Removing her hand away Yong Hwa reaches for it and plants a firm kiss over her fingertips.  Reaching for her hand, Yong Hwa bring is down on his lips and slowly plant a delicate kiss over her hand.

 

            Shin Hye is overwhelmed by the touch, and smiles nervously at him, the lust in his eyes g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter