Rejection

We Found Love in a Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yong Hwa had bathed and now resided in bed failing miserably to find rest for his weary eyes. His mind seemed to be preoccupied by one thought alone as he looked up to the grand immense ceiling of his chambers. Infrequent was the occasion when he was robbed of slumber, but tonight was dissimilar as he inhaled and exhaled almost as if being vigilant that he would miscue a breath. Why was this woman driving him over the brink? They had scarcely spoken more like argued every time they were around each other and when she was adjacent he could not help but feel a shuttering awareness go from his chest spreading through his veins. He shifted between the auburn colored sheets, laid from side to side and still his mind refused to doze. He lastly gave in to the battle and simply laid there looking at the empty side of the large bed. The atmosphere seemed to grow bitter as he reached over and touched the other end, wishing somehow to have some company, or rather hers. Now that everything was obvious to him he seemed troubled of his own thoughts and he shuttered at the knowledge of rejection. Would he be able to swoon her after everything he had been and had done?

 

Bidding good night to all her maids she hurried up the steps and into the privacy of her chambers. She quickly unclothed her body of the heavy dreaded clothes she so as much detested and attired herself into a light night gown covering the see through textile with a satin pink robe. Once her hair spilled free of the high erudite hair style, she lit the wick to a small white wax light and stepped out of her chambers. Night time spread over the land bringing with it a cool gentle wind as Shin Hye made her way downstairs, silently cooling the hot melted wax of the burning red candles with a soft blow from her lips. When finally reaching the second floor to the mansion she approached Yong Hwa’s door and wafted out the candles there. She hesitated for a moment and her hand reached out to the gold door handle. There Shin Hye stood a while longer combating with her thoughts if she should bother to see if he was doing well. Finally she made a decision and pushed the door open. With a squeak of the door she stepped in using light footsteps to enter his chambers. The room lay silent as the cool blue appearance gave her skin a small prickle all over while she neared his bed. He enthused and she froze as she watched him sit up and exhale at the sight of her. Shin Hye gently took a seat aside him and tried her best to make out his expression with the small candle in her hand.

“Is everything alright?” she asked a bit concerned.

“Slumber is far from me.” he replied in a gruff tone.

“Has the pain been keeping you from sleep?”

“No.” he retorted.

Yong Hwa turned to look at her and pressed his lips into a thin line, she was far from knowing what exactly kept him from falling asleep. For a moment he thought about telling her what his heart felt. He his lips and took an intake of breath, but the fear of her rejection stopped him from speaking out. Just then the small lit candle on her hands dripped wax burning her porcelain skin, and jolting right up Shin Hye quickly put the candle out in a quick wisp.

“How bad is it?” he asked, reaching for her hand in the darkness.

“Small, nothing to worry about.” she whispered, as she tried retrieving her hand from his grasp.

Her small delicate hand seemed to fit his just right as he lifted his gaze in the darkness of the room to meet her silhouette. Lightly he gave her hand a squeeze and held his breath to see her reaction but of course, he could not. Gently he tugged her closer to him so that her knees met against his, as she suddenly grew chiseled by this sudden action. In one light effort, Yong Hwa lifted her hand and pressed his lips down to the back of it, signifying the break of his control over his yearning. Her determination to hold back ruptured before her eyes to feel his lips, and lightly she gasped as he continued to lavish her hand with sweet light caresses. A groan escaped him to feel her fragile skin against his lips, amazing him of the reaction it caused him to have. Yong Hwa’s heart pummeled out of domination as his stomach twisted satisfying his veins with a necessity that only he wished she could appease. Without hesitating, he pulled her over him taking her sweet ample lips into his. Shin Hye felt her body shudder to feel herself constrained up against him in such a profound manner, but nonetheless she could not help but be fond of what was occurring. Yong Hwa’s mouth sought hers in agitation as he jerked at her robe succeeding in tugging it past her shoulders. Tracing the curve of her , he felt her arch her back in response to his velvet touch. Her tremor quickly turned into complete contentment at his fervent and her lips moved of their own accord against his seeking more out of him. His large hands enthralled her waist tightly feeling the small of it turn into curves as he dared to venture them lower. Her lips parted in a gasp as his hands bit by bit reached the back of her knees only to gradually pull them away from each other to enthrall around his waist. Swiftly rotating them he loomed over her leaving a path of fire down her neck and along her shoulders. His hands tugged at her robe quickly disposing of it and swiftly proceeding with her thin nightgown. Yong Hwa’s body exploded as he fondled her, it roused a passion in him something he had by no means felt before. He did not wish to only lay with her but yearn to embrace her afterwards and kiss her until they both fell asleep in each other’s arms overwhelmed him as well. The love he had so deeply tried to overturn for her spurt through him as he felt Shin Hye’s bewitching touch against his skin. The desire for her to caress him consumed his senses as he grasped for her hands and sited them on his torso, feeling her touch burn him fervently. Her faint whimpers made him pleased as her hands intertwined in his hair while her teeth lightly nipped at his lower lip. It was as if she knew this by heart and her hands and hips suddenly began to provoke him of their own concurrence savoring the awareness it caused him to have her do such a bold deed. Yong Hwa felt his breath halt to feel Shin Hye swivel her hips to arouse him further and ventured his hands up her thighs to press between her excitements as a reply.

 

It began to build more and more as they let their bodies say what their mouths could not declare. Clothing spilled off the end of the bed and demands filled the large chamber room as they sought to pleasure each other with intimate until all that was left was to accomplish the voluptuous inaction.

“Yong Hwa,” Shin Hye gasped.

His lips made her virtually mindless as she savored his eager caress against her skin. Her hands trembled as she felt him settle between her and panic filled Shin Hye as she looked into his drunken eyes. Her stomach knotted as she realized just how far they had come. Shin Hye blushed even more as she realized that it had been the first time any man had seen her exposed. Then the worry faded when he took her lips and lavished with that matched the rhythm of his hips easing between her. This was something Shin Hye had craved since the day they had wed, but abruptly it felt so immoral. He had made love to Seo Hyun on this very bedstead, Shin Hye unexpectedly felt second. Maybe he was eager to be with someone, but she was confident it was not with her. His feelings for his mistress had induced the best of him!

 

Yong Hwa was frantic for his mistress touch and here she was to fulfill a need Seo Hyun would have been satisfying if she had been here. Her body immobilized and the fire scorching inside of her suddenly grew emotionless.

 

“Please stop,” Shin Hye croaked.

 

Yong Hwa immobilized and slowly pulled his mouth from hers studying her face. Shin Hye had pain written all over her. He had not yet bedded her and so then, he knew that what she felt was emotional as she pulled from under him. His rough breathing and heart throbbing rang noisily consuming his hearing as he tried controlling himself. Shin Hye felt used, and felt the most humiliated she had ever been in her life. In a swift movement she was off the bed hastily withdrawin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter