Chapter 9

Destiny at Sunset

 

Chapter 9

Spies go on a date?



“What are we doing here exactly?” Gab asked Hyun joong. They were seated at the far corner of a sweets shop.


“We’re preventing this dummy to ruin their date.” Hyun Joong replied while pointing to Jungmin whose eyes never left his sister’s who was with Kyu jong in the opposite side of the shop sharing a large plate of banana float.


“Kyu jong took all his courage to ask Min out, and we won’t let Mal ruin it.” Hyung joon added. Thinking about how they pushed Kyu jong to fetch Min at her shooting yesterday and ask her out.


“I’m just here for fun.” Youngsaeng said while feeding Joelle some pistachio ice cream and giving her a wink when she ate it.


“Alicia –“ 


“Don’t even think about.” Alicia cut off Hyung joon when he started to imitate what Youngsaeng was doing.


“Oh well, it seems like we all are having fun except him, ne Kimmy?” Gab shrugged and pointed to Jungmin who was about to stand up and go after Kyu jong when he wiped some cream off Min’s face. Good thing Youngsaeng can read his mind so they were able to stop him.


“Ke Ke. Spying is fun too. We were able to see the dragon boat people, then the temple, then shopping, now these sweets. Delicious!” Kimmy said.


“Jungmin ah,” Kimmy called to him but he was too busy to respond.


“What do you –“ he started to complain when someone flicked his ear and forced a spoon inside his mouth the moment he turned around to see who it was.


“Good?” Kimmy asked and he nodded and ate another bite of the carrot cake.


“Told you he’ll like it.” Gab said to Kimmy and they all chucked in a low volume so that they won’t get discovered.


--at Min and Kyu’s side


“Oppa want to do something more interesting?” Min said to him after they paid for their meal. They were just walking along the known theme park in Hong Kong.


“Seems like the princess has an evil scheme.” Kyu jong and she just smiled.


“Well obviously these guys are following us since this morning, why don’t I do something so that they’ll be like on dates themselves?” Min said while smiling and playing with the stuff rabbit Kyu jong bought for her while they were window-shopping. Jungmin loves carrots she loves rabbits.


user posted image


“So what evil scheme do you have in mind princess?” Kyu jong played along while they entered the hall of mirrors.


“This.” Min said and she casted a spell and something happened to the other guys.


“Kaja. Let’s see how fast they can get out. I want to see the other stalls!” Min said and pulled Kyu jong with her.


--at the other’s side


“Hyun joong oppa what happened?” Gab asked while she held onto his arm when the room suddenly shifted into an arcade center.


“The magic presence is light but I could tell it’s coming from Min.” Hyun joong just shrugged his shoulders since Youngsaeng already told all of them that Kyu jong found out about them spying, well, they didn’t inform Jungmin though.


“Ei, why would Unnie do that?” Gab asked then it hit her. She was setting them up.


“Looks like the only way to get out of here is to win and play with these games. Still good at this?” Hyun joong pointed to the racecar game.


“Still want to bet like the old times?” Gab challenged and they were on the seats after betting one task for each.


“What happened?” Alicia asked when the mirrors suddenly became a badminton court.


“It’s an illusion.” Hyung joon said as he was used to this things as Min always traps him in one when they were younger.


“Ottoke? How do we get out?” Alicia asked worriedly.


“Kwenchana. This is a badminton court right? We just have to beat those illusion pair there and the exit will be shown.” Hyung joon pointed to the two mascots while explaining.


“Aiiyyoo I hate doubles.” Alicia replied but still took the racket Hyung joon gave her.


“Ke Ke now I can show off to Alicia my manly side.” Hyung joon thought as the game starts. He was after all a good player at this game.


“We got busted!” Jungmin gave a heavy sighed when the mirrors changed into a wall climbing area.


“Waeyo?~” Kimmy asked in a singing tone.


“Min found out we were spying on her, she trapped us into an illusion. Now we have to get up there to find the exit.” Jungmin said pouting and pointed to the flag with a rabbit face way waaayyy high up.


“I don’t want to. I’m afraid of heights.” Kimmy shook her head and pouted too.


“Anni. We’re going there fast. I have to find my sister quickly; Kyu jong might trick her and bring her somewhere dark. Nooo!” Jungmin said frantically as he was pulling Kimmy with him.


‘Aren’t you the ert not Kyu jong oppa?” Kimmy said but Jungmin wasn’t listening as he kept imagining things that could happen to his sister.


“Aiggoo, Min sure gives a difficult challenge.” Joelle complained when she found out that Min had trapped her with Youngsaeng in an illusion.


“Ke Ke, kwenchana, I’m used to it already.” Youngsaeng said as he was looking at the karaoke machine with the sign ‘score a perfect 100 from each of you and you’ll be free.’


“I know you can sing but how am I supposed to sing this song she picked for me?!” Joelle gave a heavy sighed while looking at the song’s title, Coward.


“That’s more easy than this.” Youngsaeng told her and showed her the song Min picked for him, Gee.


“I want these.” Min said grabbing the photo wherein they were doing funny faces in front of the camera booth. They were done riding almost all the rides in the theme park, well except the ones they thought was scary.


“Ke Ke I want this one.” Kyu jong pointed to the photo wherein Min was as red as a tomato and Kyu jong was like whispering something to her.


“Aiyyooo. Pick another one. How about this?” Min pointed to the picture wherein they were both smiling while the stuff rabbit Kyu jong gave her was between them.


“Anni. I want this.” Kyu jong pressed print to the previous photo. Smiling at how Min was blushing when he whispered ‘You look pretty today.’


“Do you think your manager is taking care of the twins properly?” Min suddenly remembered them.


“Kwenchana, hyung knows how to handle kids.” He said although he wasn’t about to tell her that their manager handles kids with the bribery of ice cream.


“Ha! Gab, you have to do what I ask you, I won.” Hyun joong was jumping in joy as he won over Gab at the arcade and the exit was shown.


“Arasso. What do you want?” Gab asked, chuckling at his reaction.


“Cook some beef mixed soup.” Hyun joong said as they arrived at the entrance of the mirror hallway.


“Wow! I never thought you could play like that.” Alicia said in astonishment as they made their way towards the exit.


“Ke Ke you played fairly well too.” He replied feeling a sense of accomplishment.


“Ya! We’re here already. You can let go off me now.” Jungmin said as they finally reached the top, Kimmy was holding on to his shirt the entire climb as he encourages her from time to time.


“Whew! I though I was gonna die.” Kimmy said dramatically but she was happy.


“Kwenchana? Kaja?” Jungmin said as he was smiling too, glad that he was able to help her overcome her fear of heights even by just a bit.


“Ke Ke Youngsaeng oppa I won’t hand this over to you.” Joelle said as she kept her phone inside her pocket.


“Aiggooo didn’t I help you out with your song?” Youngsaeng chuckled then bit his lower lip after recalling that Joelle still has the video that she just took of him dancing to Gee.


“De. But I’m keeping this for future purposes.” Joelle said as she walked towards the exit that appeared.


“Since when did you learn to become such a prick?” he laughed as he followed her.


“You guys were trapped too?” The eight of them said in unison when they all reached the entrance at the same time.


“That’s something we don’t see everyday. Did you guys have fun spying on us?” a voice asked them and they all turned around saw Kyu jong looking at them with Min sleeping beside him.


“What did you do to my sister?” Jungmin quickly changed into his overprotective attitude and the guys held him so that he couldn’t go over towards the bench where the two was seated.


“Wae?~ We’ve been playing the whole day, and it took you guys so long to get out so she got tired from waiting and fell asleep.” Kyu jong explained while chuckling. Min didn’t move an inch while she sleeping with her head resting on Kyu jong’s shoulder.


“This date couldn’t have ended any better.” Kyu jong said to himself as he was looking at the girl sleeping beside him, the girl that was making his heart flutter. Little did he know that the others were thinking of the same except for Jungmin though who was trying to get our of the other guy’s grasped.


~~~~ 75.gif