Chapter 5

Destiny at Sunset

Chapter 5

Double the Trouble.



“Yuki! Aki! Come back here and get changed you little rascals!” Min woke up from the sound of her brother’s voice that was busy chasing after the twins.


“Why does he have to be so loud?” She murmured and sat up and rubbed her eyes.


“Guess she’s awake now. I have to teach her how to switch on and off our new ability though.” Kyu jong thought to himself as he heard his Caster’s voice inside his head.


“Youngsaeng hyung, Jungmin umma is angry.” Aki climbed into his lap clad only in his shorts.


“That’s because you’re giving him a hard time.” He chuckled and pinched the cheeks of the boy, smiling at how the twins decided to appoint Jungmin as their new mother.


“There you are, Saeng get him to wear this will you?” Jungmin handed him a blue polo shirt that they asked one of their assistants to buy for them, as the rest would be delivered today while Yuki was secured at one crook of his arm.


“You feeling well now?” Jungmin asked Kyu jong as he placed Yuki on the counter top and went to find some cereals for them.


“De. Mianhe for the trouble.” He replied and suddenly chuckled.


“What’s so funny?” the crown prince asked him as he opened a box of fruit loops and poured it into two small bowls for the little boys.


“All of your rooms bathroom are at right side right, and mine is the only one at the left? You’re sister just bumped into the wall as she walked towards it with eyes closed thinking that she was at her room not mine.” Kyu jong explained and talked to Min mentally.


Min’s POV


“Kwenchana?” I heard Kyu jong’s voice suddenly in my head, I stopped rubbing my forehead and look around. Then it suddenly hit me that we are bonded now, that’s why she was in his room, they performed the ritual last night!


“Glad to know your brains are still intact from hitting the wall.” His voice came into my head again.


“Ya! I’m still sane okay?!” I tried to use our new ability and yelled at him in my mind while I mumbled how tired I am.


“Take a shower first, you’ll feel way better.” 


“Ya! Will you quit reading my mind?” I yelled at him again when I was startled when he answered.


“Ke Ke. I would if you would just turn yours off. Try thinking of a switch inside your mind and turn it off. See you downstairs in a while, I’ll prepare your food.” I tried what he told me and focused hard.


“Kyu oppa is a preying mantis!” I yelled in my head and got no response. Which means I was able to turn it off. I then headed towards my room and took a quick shower.


“Morning little angels.” I said to the twins who were eating cereals on the counter top.


“Mowning master.” They greeted back while scooping another spoon of food.


“Just call me noona, being your master is a secret okay?” I winked at them and they just nodded and giggled.


“Oppa how do we explain the existence of two five year old in our household without any papers and stuff?” I asked Hyun joong oppa who was drinking some milk.


“We already took care of that, SS501 are their new guardians from now until they grow old. I had the papers done already, so we can send them to school by next week.” I just mouthed an O and look for Alicia, totally ignoring my Fighter.


“Alicia went to buy some things I asked with Hyung joon and Youngsaeng, they should be back soon.” Kyu oppa said and pulled me to a seat.


“Stop ignoring me or else I’ll be hurt.” He whispered and placed my food in front of me and went to fix another plate for Hyun joong oppa.


“That’s right, Min that was just part of the ritual, nothing special to it.” I said to myself and shoved the memory of that kiss at the back of my mind.


“Is it like this for you guys too? It feels warm, like I can feel the life of my partner inside of me.” I asked the three of them and they just smiled and nodded.


“Wonderful isn’t it?” Jungmin oppa said and messed with my hair as I answered my phone.


“Guys, I got the approval of our managers. We’re free for two days. We’ll leave after an hour.” I grinned and they all look at me with confused expressions.


End of POV


“Is that all Master?” a waitress from a Maid cafe said as she placed their orders of sundae’s, gelatin, and shakes on their table.


“De. Kamsamnida.” Hyung joon winked at her making her blush before she took her leave.


“Ya! I told you guys to play with the twins what are you doing here?” Jungmin asked the trio who was busy eating.


“Ei, you’re the mother, shouldn’t you be the one taking care of them?” Youngsaeng .


“Jungmin umma we’re hungry.” The twins suddenly jumped on him while Alicia was trying to get them off him.


“Yuki, Aki, how many times do I have to tell you to call the Prince hyung not umma?” Alicia scolded them and Aki went to Youngsaeng and Yuki went to hide behind Jungmin.


“It’s okay Alicia, I’ve gotten used to it.” The crown prince said and pulled Yuki into a chair and grabbed Hyung joon’s sundae and gave it to him while Youngsaeng grabbed his shake and gave it to Aki.


“Ei, then why don’t you get used to the name I registered you with a while ago?” Min said as she suddenly appeared and was dressed in the same uniform as the waitress a while ago.


“Who the he—ck would be in their right mind and use that name?” Jungmin wanted to say hell but considered that there were kids listening to them.


“Ei, but Krystel said we could use any alias we want since after all this is a fantasy theme park.” Min pouted. 


“The uniform looks good on you princess.” Hyun joong winked at her while Hyung joon was nodding his head in agreement.


After Youngsaeng and Alicia got home from getting some food supplies, Min dragged them to the fantasy theme park that opened a year ago. Krystel was one of the owners of the park and the girlfriend of Hyun joong’s older brother. Min promised before that she would come to visit and help her with her maid cafe when she becomes free.


“Our Mal doesn’t like to be called Mal.” Kyu jong joined in as the others were chuckling at the aliases Min gave to them.


“Little puppy and turtle...Mal and Little kitty please come to the customer service to pick up your game slots.” A cheerful voice said over the intercom as Hyun joong stood up and dragged the turtle up his feet while Jungmin was cursing his alias while a chuckling Youngsaeng followed him to fix their game slots for the theme park.


“Alicia, Kyu oppa I’ll leave the two kids to you for a while ne? I have to go back and work.” A giggling Min said and went back to taking orders from other customers. 


Kyu jong’s POV


“Hyung do u like our master?” I was shocked at Yuki’s sudden question.


“Yuki, don’t ask the prince that kind of questions.” Alicia scolded him but he wasn’t listening. I felt my cheeks turned red knowing that he caught me staring at Min.


“So do u like noona?” Aki asked this time. How am I supposed to answer?


“Let’s just say your noona is someone special to me, arasso?” I answered and looked at the two pair of eyes staring at me in amusement.


“Ei, why are you looking at me like that?” I asked them, nervous at their gaze.


“Nothing mush.” Yuki answered and the two just giggled and ate their snacks.


“Mianhe Prince Kyu jong, even after a few reincarnations, these two are still troublesome as ever.” Alicia apologized but I just assured her that it was fine and I didn’t mind.


“Like their noona huh? I don’t think that’s covers it all.” I said to myself and even if I don’t want to, my eyes automatically scan and look for her. Like how she is smiling warmly while greeting and taking down orders of the customers in this cafe.


“Why is it you? Why did I fall in love with you?” I asked silently in my mind as if she would hear me. It’s been what, four years since I realized this. I know Jungmin will kill me if he finds out, not only is she his sister, but she is the Young Herald but even if I shake my head, even if I say no, I know it’s too late to let her go.


“Aiggoo. I can’t even utter the words I love you.” I complained in my mind again after thinking back all the 27 times I tried to confess but end up losing my nerve and change my mind.


End of POV


“The girl said theirs only two slots left for us, so that means we have to split into two.” Hyun joong explained to the group when they came back from the customer service center.


“I’ll be in whatever group my sister is in.” Jungmin said as Min rolled her eyes at his overprotective attitude.


“So what about Youngsaeng, Aki, Alicia, Hyun joong and Kyu jong in one group and the rest as the other group?” Jugnmin suggested but the twins complained.


“We want to be with hyung.” Both of them said as Aki held on to Kyu jong and Yuki hold on to Jungmin.


“Arasso. Then why don’t we make that Aki, Yuki, Min, Kyu and Mal then the rest of as the other group?” Hyung joon suggested and the others agreed and quickly went to their groupings.


“Let’s all meet here at exactly 7pm, that’s four hours from now.” Hyun joong said to the group and they separated. 


Hyun joong’s group decided to start with the obstacles course and made a bet who will win first while Jungmin’s group decided to start on the children’s relay course.


“Umma we’re hungry!” the twins said in unison just when they were at the entrance of the relay course.


“Aissh. You two should have said so before we went here. Wait here I’ll go get some snacks for you.” The crown prince said and left the four to buy some food.


“Go!!” the twins suddenly dashed right into the relay course when their ‘umma’ was already out of their sight causing Kyu jong and Min to be shock and ran after them inside. Good thing they were already registered so the staff didn’t stop them from entering.


“Aki, Yuki! Come back here.” Min called out to them as she tried to get pass the nets that the two boys went into. Since they were adults it was hard to finish every station because it was designed for kids to win.


“Those kids seem to be having fun.” Kyu jong pointed to the kids who were giggling and waiting for them to be almost at the exit before they scampered into the next station. 


“Aissshh. Remind me to ground them when we get home.” Min muttered as she almost slipped on the log that they were crossing. Luckily, Kyu jong was behind her so he managed to hold her still and dragged her into the next station.


“Now you sound like a mom, but you’re way cuter than Jungmin.” Kyu jong chuckled and evaded the hand that almost hit him.


“Kyu oppa!” 


“Ke Ke. Watch out!” Kyu jong pulled her towards him to prevent her from hitting the swinging pole on top of them but ended up slipping.


“Uh, mianhe.” Min blushed and immediately stood up when she realized that she landed on top of him, with her face a mere inch from him.


“Kwenchana. Now, I guess it’s time to finish this relay right?” Kyu jong winked at her and pulled her towards the exit.


“Hyung no fun.” Yuki whispered to Kyu jong when they got out of the exit and sat on a bench near the entrance where they expected to see Jungmin. He just ignored the two as he knew from start that they were trying to pair Min and him.


“Oppa! What took you so long?” Min complained to the now just arrived Jungmin.


“Mianhe. Got stuck on a phone call about the shop, we’re doing renovations.” Jungmin apologized and invited them to go in the relay course.


“Ugh! No way! I don’t want to.” Min complained again and Kyu jong just chuckled softly as he hinted the boys to do the same with Jungmin, which they agreed happily and pulled him towards the entrance of the relay course.


“Want some?” Kyu jong offered her a drink, which she happily accepted.


“Aiggoo, now I’m sweating non stop because of those two.” Min complained and set her drink on the bench and took off her jacket.


Kyu jong turned to her when he heard her complain, he unconsciously let go of the tip of the straw in his mouth that he was playing with when he saw Min taking off her jacket, leaving only her red spaghetti top. He swallowed slowly as he saw her part her hair towards the other side, leaving her nape exposed towards him making his throat dry.


“Kyu jong ah stop being a ert!” Kyu jong said to himself and turned away instantly and started fanning himself with the top of his white shirt.


--- SS501 Villa


Hyung joon’s POV


“Honestly I think your brains have gone weird, what were you thinking playing with water guns in the middle of the ice skating rink?” I heard Min scolding us again as we all took our temperatures in the living room.


“Not only that the four of you have catch a cold, you still have the nerve to bet whose temperature is higher.” Jungmin ranted and made us drink some herbal type of drink.


“The dangerous siblings are at it again.” I whispered to hyung joon, Youngsaeng hyung was just chuckling at us.


“Go and rest in your rooms guys, Alicia, I’ll let the twins sleep with either Jungmin or Kyu jong oppa since you’re sick too.” I heard Min told her while we dragged our feet towards our room.


“I feel like hell.” I muttered but I was grinning like a fool when I tumbled on my bed and went straight to sleep.


Min’s POV


After checking on my sick housemates, I took a quick shower and changed into a black semi-fit sweats and an emerald green sweater.


“No chi’s today. Is it a good thing or a bad thing?” I said to myself as I entered the now empty living room.


“Aiggooo so tired.” I jumped on the couch and buried my face on the pillows and thought about Alicia, Yuki and Aki.


“You can hear me right?” I called out mentally to the necklace’s voice.


Yes. What is it that you need Young Herald?” 


“Do you have a name?”


My creator and the previous Young Herald didn’t give me one.


“Then can I give you one?”


If that’s what you wish, I wouldn’t mind.


“How about woof-woof?”


Surely you can name me better than that?


“Arasso. Fay. Is that alright?”


Very well. I will be named Fay.


“Fay...”


Yes?


“What do I do with these chi’s when I am able to collect them all?”


You will know the answer to your question when it is time to know them, just like how you answer the riddles I am giving you.


“You’re not helping much right now you know.”


I am merely a guide that my creator has created. The power and knowledge that you seek will only come when you have learned what you really need and what you really want.


“Arasso. Fay...why did you pick me?”


It’s your heart.


“Oh. Though I don’t exactly get it but thank you for trusting me.”


“Min? Shouldn’t you be in your room right now?” I cut my conversation with Fay and look up and saw Youngsaeng staring down on me.


“I was just resting, why are you up? Go back to your room.” I scolded him and pushed him back to his room.


“Arasso. I’ll sleep, I was just thirsty.” I said goodnight and closed his door for him. I looked out the window suddenly, feeling that someone was looking at me.


“You must be tired from the twins today. You’re hallucinating.” I told myself and went inside my room to sleep.