Chapter 19

Destiny at Sunset

Chapter 19

Don’t get on Kyu jong’s bad side.

Min’s POV



“Let me guess, are you Kirio, but aren’t you the same age as your brother Elaborox?” I asked as soon as he let me go and made me sit at a chair.


“Anni, that good for nothing bastard is long dead five months ago. I killed him.” I heard him say and my heart skipped a beat at how cold he told me those.


“You killed Kirio?” I asked trying to understand what he meant. He suddenly showed up in my room, grabbed me and teleported me here in who knows where and told me that he killed the person that we were looking for.


“Komawo for releasing my best friend from the painful suffering his bastard brother cursed him with. After he died, Kirio was just like any other creature, worthless. The reason why he had to use El was because his own body was too weak to handle the dark power, so you see the one you battled out was 75% of the real thing. I took care of the 25% and killed him.” He explained and handed me a cup of water.


“Then why did you brought me here?” I asked him, not taking the water. I don’t know what it was but my instinct told me he was not bad at all, but he quenched for power or something else.


“Drink that, you’ve been tired lately right? Want a massage?” 


“Are you crazy?”


“Marry me.”


“Ya! Do I look easy to you?”


“Marry me and you’ll be safe.”


“Oppa! Come and fetch me please.” I mentally sent a message to my boyfriend, knowing that he would receive it and appear in no time.


“Be safe? I won’t marry you.” I said and eyed him he was restless.


“Stay by my side. You’ll be safe if you do. I’ve gained Kirio’s power and I swear I’ll be more powerful so I can protect you.” He said and I was getting confused as to why he was stubbornly pushing me to marry him.


“Too much power throws off the balance and just causes misery...why do people want so much power?...” I threw him that question but before I could finish my sentence he cut me off.


“Because only those with power can survive. Whether you like it or not, you’ll stay by side.” He said and tried to advance on me.


End of POV


“Kaja. You girls stay here, Seung Ho I’ll leave them in your care, especially the twins.” Kyu jong said and before they could protest, the five guys were gone as Kyu jong summoned his magic.


“...Whether you like it or not, you’ll stay by side” 


“Mianhe, but I’m not selling my girlfriend, she’s mine.” Kyu jong said his eyes burning with anger while leaning on the wall. 10 different kinds of blades were floating and pointed toward the guy.


“Kyu oppa!” Min said with a smile.


“Ya! We’re also here you brat!” Jungmin scolded his sister and she just smiled and stuck out a tongue at him.


“So what are you doing kidnapping people, Je.re.my.?” Hyun joong asked him and everyone turned their heads to their leader.


“Hyung, you know him?” Hyung joon asked.


“I met him 3 years ago, helped him escape from an oni.” Hyun joong replied and walked towards Jeremy and smack his head real hard.


“Ya! What is that for hyung?!” Jeremy said as he rubbed his head to ease the pain.


“Since when did you go kidnapping people, especially my dongsaeng?! Kyu can go let go of the swords, you might cut me accidently.” Hyun joong scolded him while Youngsaeng and Kyu jong went to Min to see if she was okay.


“I didn’t know what to do. After I killed Kirio, some dark followers decided to gather and attack her. So with Kirio’s power, I decided to protect her, I didn’t know that she was living with you guys.” Jeremy said with a pout and sat down with his arms crossed over his chest.


“Aisshh this kid. Never changed.” Hyun joong complained.


“Wait, you killed Kirio? You’re that powerful?!” Jungmin said in disbelief. Jeremy then explained that to them what he told Min.


“How did you guys get here?” Jeremy suddenly asked.


“Through him.” Youngsaeng pointed to Kyu jong.


“Waeyo?” Hyung joon asked.


“They managed to follow you, they are here.” Jeremy said and turned to face them.


“We can handle them.” Kyu jong said and poked Min who was falling asleep.


“But it’s not as easy as you seem. We are in the human world; any extreme magic used will reveal our identities to those who could possibly see us when they pass by.” Jungmin reminded them.


“There’s a cliff near here, no one comes to this place, we can lure them in and it will be safe to use our magic there.” Jeremy reminded.


“Then let’s go.” Min said and she casted a spell and teleported them to the cliff that Jeremy mentioned.


“Stupid Jeremy. Stupid dark followers. Can’t I propose properly without anything interrupting me?!” Kyu jong muttered along the way.


Hyung joon’s POV


“Ke Ke someone is angry for having his plans ruined.” I whispered to Kyu jong and ran away when lightning suddenly appeared.


“Hyung! Kyu jong is scary when angry, and their new powers are cool. I want one.” I said to Youngsaeng who just laughed at me and used the wind to determine the position of the coming enemies.


“You want one? Go and be reincarnated first.” Youngsaeng pushed him suddenly and playfully tried to push him off the cliff.


“Min!!” I called out to Min asking her to help me.


“Aiiggoo our baby is getting bullied.” Min lifted me in the air and back on my feet just in front of her.


“Yay! At least someone loves me.” I said happily and hugged her like a child clinging on to his mother.


“A turtle will be dead tonight.” I heard Jungmin say and felt a weird presence behind me.


“Aaaaahhhh!!!” I yelled in a high pitch tone and ran behind Min just in time to avoid the lightning that stuck the same spot I was before.


“Ya! Kyu jong are you trying to kill me?” I yelled at him. He didn’t answer though but instead he grabbed Min and took her with him as he moved to another corner.


Hyun joong’s POV


“Saeng ah, I didn’t know he can be mad like this.” I whispered to him.


“That’s because he was going to propose to her tonight, but Jeremy ruined that plan.” Youngsaeng whispered back.


“Jinjja? Does Mal know?” I asked in surprise. He shook his head no.


“Interesting. Huh? Min what’s with the outfits?” I asked when our clothes suddenly changed into warrior robes.


“For the effect oppa.” Min said and rubbed her eyes.


“Dongsaeng what’s wrong with you, are you that tired?” I asked worriedly, I never liked it when one of the girls was sick.


“It’s nothing oppa, its just my body feels heavy maybe due to lack of sleep.” She replied.


But before I could reply Youngsaeng alerted us that they were here already.


“Let’s make a bet. Whoever kills the most can ask for a wish and we have to grant it.” I offered and they all agreed.


“Jeremy you’re included.” I said and he gave that WHAT?! Look on his face.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Jungmin ah, if I get a single scratch tonight, I’ll throw away all your carrots.” I said to him with a smile on my face as we started defending ourselves.


“Arasso. Arasso. I’ll work hard just don’t throw my babies.” He said and made a bigger fire while pleading with me not to throw his carrots.


“Arajji. Do well.” I said and look at Jeremy. He was in a tight situation so I decided to help him out.


“Mind if I join?” I jumped beside him while kicking a creature aside.


“Go ahead then.” He said and blasted three creatures away.


“Min, what’s this for?” I said when a sword suddenly appeared on our backs.


“Ya! It’s not like you don’t know how to use it? It’s my new specialty, one cut from that and the creature will be dead.” She replied and sat down wanting to sleep.


“Ya! How can you sleep in a time like this?” I yelled and drew my sword and played with it.


“Aaahhh!” I heard Jeremy scream and when I turned my head I saw him falling off the cliff.


“Damn! Reckless kid.” I said under my breath and jumped down to get him.


“Kwenchana?” I asked him as I lifted both of us back to the cliff using the wind.


“De. Komawo hyung!”


“Good. Now go and kill yourself.” I said and tossed him in the middle of a fight between Jungmin and a strong oni.


Jungmin’s POV


“Ya! Don’t just fall down here without any warning. I cut have cut your face into two.” I scolded Jeremy who just suddenly landed on his in front of me.


“Mianhe hyung! Youngsaeng hyung threw me here to get killed.” He said stood up and casted some magic to help me.


“Ke Ke Ya! Turtle prepare to grant my wish.” I said after killing the 25th creature but then I got distracted when my sister was pouting like crazy and fuming in anger.


“Dongsaeng ah what’s wrong?” I asked her as I walked towards her.


“This is endless I wanna go home and sleep!! And that monster there said in his mind that I look good to eat...I’m not fat like a pig to be eaten!!” she pouted and 50 daggers suddenly appeared and pierce the monster she pointed.


“Min you want to sleep?” I heard Kyu jong ask her and she just nodded.


“Ya! Want to kill us too?!!” I yelled at him when a huge wave like a tsunami swept through the cliff and took all the dark followers with it. Luckily our reflexes were fast since he only shielded himself and Min.


“Whatever. They just ruined my evening. I’ll see you guys at home. My pretty is tired, she needs her rest.” He said coldly and took my sister with him, leaving us alone.


“What’s wrong with him? He even left us?” I asked confused.


“Aisshh hyung is scary when angry. Jeremy you’re a dead man, it started with you that his plan of proposing was ruined.” I heard Hyung joon say and scared the other man.


“ow...propose...eeeiyyee WHAT??!!” my eyes went wide when I finally realized what he said.



~~~ sweatingbullets.gif