Chapter 20

Destiny at Sunset

 

Chapter 20

Good News. A New Pet?



“I wonder how Jeremy is holding out right now?” Jungmin said with an amused face. Jeremy had been receiving countless death glares from Kyu jong the whole day yesterday.


“Probably alive but he’ll be dead again once we get back home.” Hyun joong said making the other laugh and Kyu jong shrug as they went their separate ways as they have different schedules that afternoon.


Flashback


“Hyung! Don’t do that, that will be murder.” Hyung joon stopped Kyu jong from summoning a spell to attack Jeremy.


Kyu jong had spent the whole day trying to propose to Min but failed because it was either Jeremy would always enter at the wrong time or the twins would crowd around their mother. So when night came, the moon young herald got fed up and wanted to attack him.


“Arasso. But you, until I get to propose, you’ll be this house’s dog so act like one.” Kyu jong said and left to go to his room since Min wasn’t paying too much attention to him because she was asleep most of the time.


---next morning


“Jer, be a good dog and take care of Min, arasso?” Kyu jong told him seriously and he just nodded.


“Be nice doggy, we’ll bring you a bone when we get home.” Jungmin patted his head and followed the others.


End of Flashback



Min’s POV


“Jeremy do you want to come with me and pick up the twins? It’s already 2:30, they should be ending soon.” I called out to him but I got a ‘woof’ as a response.


“Ya! If you don’t give me a proper response I’ll set you on fire.” I said threatening him.


“De. I want to come.” He suddenly appeared behind me giving me a scare.


“Jer, I’ll die of a heart attack if you continue doing that.” I slapped him on the shoulders lightly and went to my car. I had him buy something for me on the way to pick up the twins then it was chaos right after we got to the school.


“Aaahh its Soo Min! Can I get your autograph? Gosh you are so pretty even in personal.” most of them would say and I was more than glad to sign it for them but apparently the twins wasn’t.


They secretly tied the shoelace of one guy they found annoying which made the guy trip when he walked away.


“Aki, Yuki, that’s not good.” I scolded them a little after giving them ice cream as we made our way to surprise Kyu jong who was filming a mini-drama where in he was a tumor patient.


“But daddy said protect mommy from drooling dogs, and he was a drooling dog.” Yuki tried to explain. I just sighed and mentally noted to talk to Kyu jong about that drooling dog topic.


--at the shooting set


“Noona do you know where Kyu jong oppa is?” I asked one of their cordi noona when we arrived.


“They are outside shooting. Do you want me to take you there?” she said while pinching the twins’ cheeks after they gave her a kiss.


“Anni, we can go by ourselves. Komawo noona.” I smiled at her and wave goodbye, eager to see Kyu oppa. I was sleeping so much lately that I realized I haven’t spent much time with him.


“It’s another kiss noona.” I heard Aki say but I didn’t bother to reply. My eyes were fixed on the director giving directions to Kyu oppa and his female lead.


“It’s just a shoot, its just work.” I tried to tell myself as the shoot began and I saw Kyu oppa kiss her while they were sitting on the grass.


“Whatever. Ka. We’re leaving.” I said and pulled the twins with me and drove real fast on the way home.


Hyun joong’s POV


“Hyung! We have a problem.” Jeremy said to me over the phone. He called me in the middle of my dance rehearsal with Hyung joon and Jungmin.


“Bwoh?” I said while transferring the call to my blue tooth headset so that I can continue dancing.


“I think Min noona got angry or jealous when she saw Kyu jong hyung kissing a girl for his drama.” I almost tripped when he told me.


“Are you sure?” I asked and he explained to me what happened and that our dongsaeng looked upset and Jeremy doesn’t know what to do.


“Be a dog, it’s your role. We’ll be home soon, we’ll go grab Kyu jong and Youngsaeng from his recording.” I said and hang up.


“Who was that?” Hyung joon asked when I hung up.


“Jeremy, Min is jealous over Kyu jong’s female lead because they shot a kissing scene today and she saw it.” I said and I saw Jungmin threw his fist in the air while mouthing a yes.


“You really have a sister complex.” I joked and he just gave me a smirk before bullying Hyung joon for no apparent reason.


Min’s POV


“What do I do?” I asked myself and sank down at the floor of my bathroom, leaning against my tub.


“Min try to calm yourself down. Hana...Dul...” I counted while looking at the refreshing white features of my bathroom.


“Two lines...will he be happy...or...aiiggoo I don’t know what to think anymore.” I said while eyeing the pregnancy test that Jeremy bought for me.


Kyu jong’s POV


“Hyung!” Jeremy hugged me suddenly the moment we got inside the living room.


“Ya! What are you doing?” I said while peeling him off me.


“I’m a dog right? Aren’t dogs greeting their masters when they get home?” He said with that bright smile of his.


“Arajji, where’s Min and the twins?” I asked instead off answering him.


“Whhooo so cold.”


“What’s the whhooo for?”


“Dogs can’t whistle so that’s the closest that I can say.”


“Hyun joong and the others are not back yet?”


“Not yet. Did he tell you?”


“De. Where is are they?”


“I’m helping the twins with their homework at their room, Min noona is in her room.” 


“Komawo. You can return to being normal again.” I said and headed off towards Min’s room.


“Min? Where is she?” I asked myself and headed towards her bathroom.


“My Pretty? Are you in there?” I knocked on her bathroom door but got no response.


“I’m coming in arasso?” I warned before opening the door.


“Ya!” I rushed to her when I found her leaning on her bathtub with her hugging her legs folded up to her chest while her head was leaning on the tub.


“Aiggoo this girl, are you like Hyun joong now that you can sleep anywhere? You gave me a fright.” I asked her sleeping figure.


“Huh? What’s this?” I picked up a white thing that fell when I carried her and proceeded to tucking her in bed.


“Cute...” I said to myself as I stared at her sleeping like a baby then I remembered the thing she dropped.


“...” my eyes widened when I saw the two lines.


“Oppa...Omo!” I heard Min call me then she suddenly grab the pregnancy test and jumped off the bed.


“Ya! Don’t jump that’s dangerous for the baby.” I said instantly.


“...”


“Why are you just staring at me?” I asked her when she just stood there.


“Ya!” I called out when she suddenly teleported herself.


“What’s her problem?” I asked myself and sat down on her bed.


~~~
Short update ^^

Only a few more chapters and an epilogue left...but there are still a lot of twists...keke



Dongsaengs do I need to go and get a check up? Been having a fever for days and its not going away...i'm on sick leave so i slept the whole day yesterday but i still feel awful...but i'm too lazy to step out of the house...