Chapter 3

Destiny at Sunset

 

Chapter 3

Welcome back to Korea.



“Princess, Crown Prince Jungmin, Young Masters have a safe trip and please take care of yourselves.” Jae-Sun told them, as they were about to leave the magical land and go to the human world.


“Jae-Sun take care of our Mother and protect this kingdom while we are gone, arasso?” Jungmin said to the elder and signaled Hyung Joon to ready.


“De. I promise.” Jae-Sun bowed down as the 6 of them waved their goodbyes to their love ones who were waving at them from a distance in the Palace’s courtyard.


“Everyone ready?” Hyung Joon asked and when everyone nodded he used his powers and teleported them right into the meeting room of a music company in Seoul, Korea, the city in the human world where they were living in for the past few years.


“Thank goodness you’re already here. You will be late for the photo shoot for a fashion magazine.” A man named Vincent ushered them towards the door seconds after they just arrived. The royal family owned the company itself and everyone working in it came from the Kingdom of Yi.


“Great. I almost forgot. You guys are idols here, commonly known as SS501. Bye then, I’ll go to our penthouse by myself.” Soo Min said to them and motioned to head out towards the exit when Vincent pulled her back.


“You’re coming with us too, you’ve been gone for six months in the eyes of the public, you’re fans are looking for you.” He said as he ushered all six of them towards a big white van. Soo Min or Min as she is commonly known is a model in the fashion industry and a young new actress here in the human world.


“Aiigooo. I don’t want to work, I want to eat.” Min complained but her brother just patted her head like a pet.


“There...There...I’ll have someone get you something to eat when we get to the location. Besides you can’t go home by yourself, we don’t live at our previous address anymore.


“What?! You already moved out? Where?” She asked and just shook her head when her brother just said she’ll know later.


“What kind of dress is that?!” Jungmin suddenly said in a very annoyed voice when he was asked to join her sister and the others in the photo shoot location since Min’s solo shots was almost over.


“Overprotective Mal is on again.” Hyung joon whispered towards Hyun Joong.


“That is why they are called as the Dangerous siblings in the entertainment industry.” Hyun joong whispered back while looking at  Min sitting on the floor while looking innocently at the photographer then towards Jungmin who was sending glares to all the guys drooling over her at the set.


“You two break it before Mal breaks you.” Youngsaeng warned them as they stood up and posed with Min on a different background.


Min’s POV

“Alright Jungmin and Min can you pose closer to each other please.” The photographer asked us. We were facing each other but we turned our heads to the right making it look like a couple picture, it was for teen magazine spread.


“AAAhhhhh!! Its the dangerous siblings!!” I heard fans screaming not far from where we are. I rolled my eyes, due to my brother’s overprotective attitude towards me, fans always scream whenever we are together. Especially when he was holding my hand the whole time 8 months ago during a red carpet event, because he was afraid that some guy will sneak up and flirt with me.


“Ya! Quit it!” I slapped his hand that kept tugging on my skirt.


“Ouch! Why did you agree to wear such a short skirt?” he pouted in disapproval.


“Get used to it already, remember I work as a model here.” I glared at him and faked a smile when the organizer asked if we were okay.


“Alright Min ah you can take a break now, all SS501 members please.” The photographer told me and asked for the guys who were next for a group shot.


Hyun joong’s POV


“Joongie can you freeze his drink?” I heard Jungmin whisper to me while eyeing the guy who was obviously flirting with Min at the table not far from us.


“Jungmin ah we are still in the middle of a shoot.” I whispered back to remind him.


“It’s not like they can see it, I know you can turn it into ice without moving a finger.” He whispered back and I just smiled and did what he asked me to do, afraid that he’ll loose his temper and throw a ball of fire towards that guy,


“Hyung was that you?” Hyung joon asked me when they also noticed how confused the guy was when one minute he was drinking a hot coffee then it suddenly became cold and frozen.


“uuuhhh Jungmin ah, I think we are in trouble.” I whispered to him when we changed positions for the final shot.


“Eiiyeee. We are so dead.” He whined when he saw the glare Min sent us.


End of POV


The one hour ride towards the SS501’s villa house was full of laughter because Min was totally ignoring her brother, while Jungmin was nursing his aching stomach from the punch Min gave him before they left the photo shoot area.


“Arasso. Let’s give Jungmin a break, Min ah welcome to your new home with us.” Youngsaeng said as the van drove inside a secluded area before revealing a wonderful villa house.


“You actually bought a house? What’s wrong with the hotel penthouse we always stayed in before?” Min asked as she took in the splendid view of the house and its modern design.


“Well since we spend most of our time here in Seoul, plus this is less riskier than in a hotel full of normal beings unlike us, and the fact that the pieces of Chi that we have to look for is just here in Korea as the elders predicted, and the most important reason that we love the life here, we decided to build our dream house.” Kyu jong explained without taking a break.


“Your dream house is the same? All five of you?” Min asked which sent the five guys chuckling softly as they got out of the car.


“Well, we wanted to stay together forever, even if we get married since this villa is big enough to hold five families so we all gave our ideas to Youngsaeng and he was the one who designed everything.” Jungmin told her sister and gave her a pout and puppy dog eyes so that she would forgive him already.


“Arasso. Let’s go in, I am so tired.” Min smiled and pushed them to walk towards the entrance. Sleep was slowly calling her since it was already 10 at night when their work was completed.


---Next Day

Min’s POV


I squinted my eyes at the brightness coming from the window beside my bed. I lazily stood up and stretch a bit. I looked at the mirror and saw that I was still wearing my jeans and shirt that I wore on the way home last night. I must have fallen asleep right after I got inside my room. 


“Whoa. I remember Jungmin oppa say this room was really made for me but I didn’t think it was true.” I said out loud when I eyed the blue themed room while ignoring the crumpled blanket on my bed. 


“Guess I’ll take a shower first.” I said to myself as I opened my cabinet and took a change of clothes that was already fixed days before we arrived. 


“Morning Kyu oppa.” I greeted him after yawning and sat on the chair at the kitchen counter.


“You’re up early. Sleep well?” he asked while I was just lazily watching him make some pancakes and admiring the simple yet red-sleek ambience of the kitchen.  


“De. But I’m still sleepy.” I said and buried my head on my arms that was folded on top of the counter.


“Sleepy head. Want some milk?” He ruffled my hair a bit and took a carton of milk, poured it into a small glass and handed it to me.


“Komawo.” I said as I drank it in silence while he was busy checking his pancakes.


...a stray of light, a strand of fear, the tide will rise can you risk yourself for this ordeal.” A voice suddenly said in my mind, it was the same voice before that talked to me in my dreams; Mother said it was the voice of the star necklace; then a scenery flashed inside my head.


“Min, kwenchana?” I blinked a few times when I felt Kyu oppa shake my shoulder.


“De. It’s just that the star necklace spoke to me again.” I said confused at what it meant by that riddle.


End of POV


“Min can you think of that image you mentioned again and I’ll try to read your mind.” Youngsaeng said when Kyu jong and Min shared over breakfast what happened a few minutes ago.


“It’s on the mini market a few miles from here, the one where we always shop for food.” Youngsaeng said to his fellow Guardians once he was able to read and see the image inside Min’s mind.


“The tide will rise...ei, isn’t there an only store where they sell swim wears and stuff named Tide?” Jungmin asked them.


“De. The tide will rise...will rise can mean the time the store opens, 10 Am.” Hyun joong commented.


“So its like the necklace wants us to go there at that time, waeyo?” Kyu jong asked still confused by the other phrases they haven’t solved.


“Whatever it is we just have to go there and find it out ourselves.” Min said and they all agreed. They quickly finished their breakfast and made their way towards the mini market by three cars. DoubleHJ, KyuSaeng, Park siblings.


“What are we supposed to find here?” Hyung joon whined as they were standing in front of the Tide store at the mini market for 20 minutes. Min wasn’t listening to their conversation, as she was busy figuring out the riddle.


“...a stray of light, a strand of fear, the tide will rise can you risk yourself for this ordeal” she repeated in her mind when she felt that someone was asking for help. She looked around her but there wasn’t that much people, only her and the five guys wearing hoodies was the one near the store.


“...a stray of light...a strand of fear...risk yourself for this ordeal...what the hell is that suppose to mean...” she asked herself again while looking at the sky it was then that she realized what the riddle meant.


“Min!!” the guys called out to her as she suddenly ran towards the other side of the market as they ran after her.


“This must be the tide will rise...” she looked at the clouds that looks like waves that would crash into the shore and headed towards where it was.


“...a strand of fear...the feeling of someone is in need...a stray of light...a stray of light come on...” she pressured herself to solve the last piece of the riddle as she turned right.


“Of course!” she said out loud and ran towards the dark alley where only little light was available.


“Back off!!” she yelled and made the night crawler fly towards the wall the moment she entered the alley. It was then she saw a girl, probably two years younger than her scared as hell.


“!” Min said when more night crawlers appeared, she move towards the girl and backed her towards a corner while she tried her best to protect her.


Jungmin’s POV



“Saeng!” I called out to him the moment I sensed my sister was in danger when she disappeared from our sight.


“Arasso. Go!” he told me, a signal that meant he was concentrating his powers towards me and that he was linking our souls as one by the bond system.


“Soo Min!” I yelled and my blood boiled when I saw one of the night crawlers grazed her arm. I jumped and landed my fist blazing with fire towards its head killing it instantly, as it turned into smoke.


“Calm yourself some more will you?” I heard Saeng’s voice inside my head as he built a shield when one of our enemies tried to attack me from behind.

“Arasso.” I said and focused my entire mind into the fight and the directions my Caster commands me when I saw Kyu jong stand in front of Min and the girl in green.


Hyung Joon’s POV


“Hyung stop playing would you? It hurts.” I whined at his mind when I felt some pain on my shoulder as a night crawler bit him.


“Mianhe Jun. Arasso, I’ll be serious.” He replied back using his mind.


“Kyu jong is everything alright there?” I yelled to him when I saw five night crawlers attack towards their direction at the same time.


“It would take more than these to seriously harm us.” He replied back as he enveloped them into a large ball of water while Min was busy chanting some spell.


“Hyung, use my power and block their feet.” I said to my fighter mentally and he just chuckled inside my mind. I was thinking of using some vines to tie their feet, but instead he put blocks of cement in each of their feet making them unable to move. This fighter never listens.


“Guys Min said to keep all the night crawlers immobilized for at least five seconds.” We heard Kyu jong yell at us. So I commanded Hyun joong to do as Min asks.


I shook my head when he put 7 night crawlers into a huge ice block, while Youngsaeng created a shield to seal the alley’s entrance as Jungmin sent arrows of fire towards 10 night crawlers rendering them paralyzed against the wall. Kyu jong was playing with the 5 creatures by whirling them around a whirlpool.


End of POV


“Min we’re ready.” Hyun joong said so Min finished the last of her chant and released the spell she was casting. A large black hole appeared in front of them and it all the night crawlers inside before it disappeared.


“Whoo what spell was that?” Hyung joon asked her and she just smiled and gave her attention to the still frightened girl behind her.


“Err, who are you guys?” the girl asked which alarmed the five guys.


“Why do you ask?” Jungmin said eyeing the girl, he was sure she wasn’t human since her aura wasn’t like humans at all.


“Wait guys. You’re one of them aren’t you?” Min approached the girl and pointed to the glowing symbol on her right arm.


“You can see it? Forgive my rudeness Young Herald!” the girl’s eyes suddenly widened and kneeled down before bowing to Min which shocked the others.


“So I’m right then. Kaja. Let’s get you cleaned up and healed first.” Min smiled warmly and offered her hand.


“Min ah mind telling your brother why you suddenly brought her here in our home?” Jungmin asked her sister silently so that the others won’t hear.


“Relax. I’m about to explain it to you guys.” Min assured him and went to Kyu jong to have her little grazed healed.


“Aiggoo. Princess don’t take off like that again. You’re brother will die early from a heart attack.” Kyu jong said to her as he was healing her arm.


“De. But Mal oppa was being so manly ne?” Min said and the others joined in too.


“Didn’t know that Mal can be like cupid and shoot arrows precisely ne?” Youngsaeng added making all of them laugh and Jungmin smacking Hyung joon’s head for laughing.


“Oh. Ei, my clothes fits you good.” Min said when the girl appeared in their living room after changing into clean clothes.


“Kamsamnida master.” She bowed down never meeting their gazes as a sign of respect when meeting members of the royal family.


“You know we are not in the magical land so its okay to speak to me casually. What’s your name?” Min asked in a friendly tone while the others were just listening. Curious to where the conversation would lead to.


“Alicia.”


“So Alicia, you’re the first chi that I found. Welcome.” Min said to her warmly and mouths of the Guardians gaped open upon hearing the chi part.


“She is one of the pieces of Chi we are supposed to look for?!” Youngsaeng said in disbelief.


“De. I only noticed it when I saw the symbol in her right arm back at the alley.” Min explained as the others focus their eyes at Alicia’s right arm but saw nothing.


“I don’t see any.” Hyung joon whined.


“That’s because only the Young Herald, our master can see it. But we still have to find my other six sisters.” She explained to them, while blushing at the attention they were giving her.


“Do you know where they are?” Kyu jong asked but she shook a no.


“We were together two days ago. But a strange light suddenly engulfed us and when I woke up yesterday, I was already here in the Human world and my sisters were not with me anymore.” Alicia explained while the others tried to digest what she said.


“Then I guess, you’ll be staying with us from now on.” Hyun joong welcomed her and the rest was finally at ease.



~~~~ 75.gif Here's a long update to make up for the short and complicated ones... biggrin.gif