Chapter 17

Destiny at Sunset

Chapter 17

When two pairs scheme, it’s bound to create chaos.



“Oppa, are you sure this would work?” Joelle whispered to Youngsaeng. They were peaking at the bickering happening at the skating rink. It’s been a week since they got back home at the human world and they decided to go out and play.


“Trust me.” He replied and smack Kyu jong’s head that was not paying attention rather he was busy keeping his girlfriend warm.


“How are they going to be together if they keep on bickering like that.” Min said while looking at Jungmin, Kimmy, Hyung joon and Alicia.


“Ya! If we keep on sneaking around like this we’ll get caught.” Gab said eyeing their big group who was setting the two pairs up.


“Let’s split them. We’ll take them outside to the snowboarding and skiing area, you guys figure out how to get Jungmin and Kimmy to be all lovey dovey. Gab and I will take care of the other two.” Hyun joong suggested and they agreed and made a plan before approaching the two.


“Eiiyyeee...” Jungmin screamed as he fell down the snow on his for the second time because of the student he was teaching on how to ski.


“Oppa! I don’t want to ski, it’s cold.” Kimmy complained as she was sitting beside him after they tripped. For some reason they were alone at the beginner’s area, the others left them to move to the advance slope.


“You want me to set this whole place into fire and make it a hot spring instead?” Jungmin asked her with one eyebrow arching up as he stood up and helped her stand too.


“Arasso. Arasso. Let’s continue.” Kimmy said pouting as she tried again as Jungmin taught her with him guiding her at the back.


“Hyung joon make a move you !” Hyun joong yelled at him mentally when he was not doing anything and just following Alicia while they were snowboarding.


“I’ll handle this. Tell him my plan.” Youngsaeng said with a smirk as he used his magic to summon some wind making Hyung joon fall backwards.


“I’ll handle the props.” Min said evilly as she casted a spell forming fake blood on his forehead.


“Ya! I thought you know how to skate?” Alicia yelled at him when she noticed he fell.


“Ya!” Alicia stopped and turned around when Hyung joon wasn’t moving.


“Hyung joon oppa! Omo, unnie his bleeding.” Gab acted and was hovering over him like Alicia.


“Ya! Oppa! Wake up! Kyu jong oppa heal him.” Alicia requested but Kyu jong acted as if he was still weak.


“Dongsaeng ah, we’ll get some help.” Hyun joong said and grabbed Gab with him.


“I’ll go take Kyu oppa to someplace warmer.” Min said and grabbed him.


“Unnie, what happens if Oppa will have amnesia? He might forget about you.” Joelle asked making Alicia go nuts.


“Ya! Don’t talk like that, it won’t happen. I still have to tell him that I love him.” Alicia said worry and panic all over her face. Youngsaeng was trying to hold his laughter.


“Ya! Get the hell up there!” Youngsaeng hit Hyung joon’s chest hard making him cough and sit down.


“Ya! You were acting all along?!” Alicia said in rage and stood up.


“Go after her.” Youngsaeng and Joelle mouthed to Hyung joon and he stood up and ran after her.


“Oppa, where’s my brother and Kimmy?” Min asked Hyun joong and Gab when they got to the beginners area.


“They were gone when we got here.” Gab replied and pointed towards Youngsaeng and Joelle who was walking towards them.


“How did it go?” Kyu jong asked Youngsaeng.


“She’s mad, and Hyung joon’s chasing her. But they were kissing when we left.” Youngsaeng said with a smirk while Joelle was giggling.


“Let’s just hope that those two are not fighting right now wherever they are.” Min said out loud giving up on searching for her brother.


“De. Let’s hope those two horses don’t get abducted by aliens.”


“Huh? Never mind let’s play.” Everyone was confused by Hyun joong’s commented except for Gab who was just shaking her head.


“Ya! You two if you won’t stop kissing, you’ll be front page of the news tomorrow.” Min threw a snowball and hit Hyung joon’s back as they pass through them while snowboarding.


“Ya! I’ll get you for that. Kaja.” Hyung joon said and pulled Alicia with him as they skated and tried to catch up them.


Jungmin’s POV


“Aisshh! Why do I have to do this?” I said in low annoyed voice as I was strolling around the store at the snowboarding area.


Flashback


“Ya! What’s taking you so long?” I called Kimmy over her phone when she was not coming out of the women’s washroom after we took a little bathroom break.


“Oppa...its today...”


“huh? What’s with today?”


“Oppa they don’t have it here in the washroom.”


“What don’’t they have?” It was annoying me.


“The one with wings.”


“huh?”


“Oppa can you go and buy me some napkins?” 


End of Flashback



“Ahh! It’s y charisma!” I heard a group of girls shout, I tensed up but luckily they didn’t approach me, but they were following me.


“How am I supposed to get a pack of those things if they keep on following me. This is destroying my image!” I cursed in my head. I took my phone when it vibrated.


“Oppa...pali...” Kimmy sent a message.


“Aissshhh!” I muttered as I took a deep breath and took the first pack I saw and rushed to the counter to pay for it.


“He’s buying pads...” I heard some of them whisper.


“It’s for my sister.” I said and hurried off the store and rushed to the washroom area.


“Ya!” I knocked on the cubicle door inside the women’s washroom; we were entitled to a private washroom area as VIP’s.


“Jungmin oppa?” 


“De. Here it is, do you want me to pass it over or under?” I asked and I passed it under as she said.


“I’ll go wait outside...you uh...take your time or whatever.” I said and rushed outside and leaned on the wall.


“What the hell are you doing Park Jungmin? You can’t be distracted with things like this, you have your sister to take care of.” I said to myself and gave a heavy sigh.


---next day


“Oppa! I didn’t know I had my period yesterday.” Min said to me early in the morning the moment I woke up and went down to eat breakfast.

“What are you talking about?” I said pouting and pushed aside Kyu jong and sat next to my sister. All the guys’ eyes were on me since we were the only ones that were awake.


“Look at this.” Hyung joon said and turned his laptop towards me.


“Dangerous Siblings, Park Jungmin shows he’s love for his sister. Caught and sighted to buy feminine napkins at a snowboarding store and waiting outside the private female washroom of the said area.” I read out loud and saw the pictures attached to it.


“WHAT?!! I’m losing my image!!” I slumped down on the chair and buried my head under my arms.


“Kwenchana oppa. I won’t tell that it wasn’t me, I didn’t know you were this close already.” Min whispered to my ear and I grumbled about menstrual period and its hassles.


~~~~