Chapter 18

Destiny at Sunset

Chapter 17

All good things have an end.



It has been 6 months since the battle and still they couldn’t find any trace about Kirio’s whereabouts. So the Guardians together with Min continued their duties at hunting down dark followers in the human world.


The chi’s started to continue their studies since they only have a year left in their university while the guys and Min continued with their jobs.


“Aissshh! Ya! Get up! You’ll be late for work. Even the twins woke up earlier than you.” Riza’s voice could be heard all throughout the west part of the house as she was waking up Seung Ho.


“When will those two ever be quiet?” Min complained as she stood up and gave the twins a kiss on the cheek before Hyun joong and Gab drop them to school on the way to the girl’s school.


“Ya! You two better be done and ready in 10 minutes or I’m going to send the girls to school without you two.” Jungmin yelled from the staircase with a carrot juice in hand.


“Aiyoo stop running around the house dongsaengs.” Kyu jong warned the group who was hurrying outside with Jungmin behind them.


“Bye. Don’t work too much.” Jungmin kissed Min’s cheek before going out the door.


“Bye Oppa, Bye Unnie!” the girls shouted and closed the door behind them.


“Kyu, we’ll go ahead to the studio, meet you there.” Youngsaeng said and left with Hyung joon.


“You know you can go with them, I can drive myself.” Min said to Kyu jong as she took her bag from the kitchen counter.


“Anni. You’ve been really tired these past few days due to your modeling work and commercials, I’ll be worried the whole day if I don’t send you to your workplace.” Kyu jong said and took her bag from her and gave her a small carton of milk as he headed towards the door with two bags on one-hand and car keys on the other.


“You’ll get teased by the netizens again.” Min as she got in the passengers seat. All of the netizens already know that they were a couple like Youngsaeng and Joelle, as for the rest, it was revealed that they were still dating since Alicia, Gab and Kimmy wanted to keep a low profile for now.


“Tease by what? Being too sweet? Finish that or else I’ll get mad.” Kyu jong joked and pointed to her milk as he drove off the villa and towards the location of Min’s commercial shoot near a beach.


“I’ll see you around 6 then, I’ll pick you up here so don’t go straying anywhere.” Kyu jong said to his girlfriend after giving her a light peck on the lips and drove off.


“Lover boy is here!” Hyung joon joked when Kyu jong arrived at the studio.


“Looking at your smile, you gave her a kiss again in front of those workers at her workplace right?” Youngsaeng asked with a smirk.


“Ya! Just how many times do you have to kiss my sister? Good morning kiss, goodbye kiss, goodnight kiss, are you married?!” Jungmin said while taking off his shirt and changing into a light one for dance practice.


“Ya! Stop picking on your brother-in-law!” Hyun joong joked and he ran away when Jungmin was about to kick him.


“Aisshhh! You guys get back here and practice.” Their manager yelled and shook his head at their childishness. 


“Min kwenchana?” Her manager asked when she looks tired after throwing just a few shoes.


(Here’s the 35 second commercial if you’re curious about the shoes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_v7nwfMDeg)


“De unnie, maybe just some lack of sleep.” Min said and smiled when one of the kids from the commercial was running around with 5 shoes in hand.


“Ne, you’re schedule was quite packed these two weeks. Anyway, you have a 3 day break after today so get some rest after the shoot arasso?” Her manager said and went to check the set and her clothes.


“Riza ah, melon bread or pasta?” Seung Ho asked as they were buying some food as a snack at the afternoon before their last class.


“Pasta and some coke please.” Riza said and went to find a vacant table for them.


“Oh...someone is all lovey dovey at the school grounds.” Kimmy teased Riza as they grabbed another table and connected it with the current one that they were occupying.


“Aiggoo as if you’re not busy texting with your guys!” Riza said and Alicia, Gab, Joelle and Kimmy guiltily smiled and went to buy some food too when Seung Ho arrived.


“I didn’t know what our oppa’s sees in these kids, they are not special in any way.” A girl said and smirked as she purposely bumped into Gab and Joelle when she passed in between them, but before the girls could retort somebody did it for them.


“What’s makes them more special than you girls is that their not brats and have a good heart.” Kevin of U-kiss said.


“And they know how to be humble and remain true despite whatever circumstances.” Xander said who was just behind him, they were attending the same university as they are and are very good friends of SS501.


“Hmpf! Whatever.” The girl said and walked away not seeing how the U-kiss members were laughing.


“Oppa! We could totally handle her but komawo.” Alicia said and the rest gave their thanks too.


“Why thank us? We did promise our hyungs to protect you from bullies.” Kibum said and wave their goodbyes, as the rest were hungry.


---


“Joelle ah are you done with your homework?” Youngsaeng asked when she was still bugging Jungmin and Kyu jong while they were cooking dinner.


“Left with English, the rest are done.” She said and continued bugging them.


“Oppa help me with my mathematics homework.” Kimmy entered the kitchen and slumped on the kitchen counter.


“Arasso. Youngsaeng can you take over and help Kyu?” Jungmin said and knocked Kimmy’s head lightly before helping her.


“Daddy...daddy look star.” The twins came running inside the kitchen and showed the stars they have on their hands that they got from school.


“Aiggoo my babies are good ne?” Kyu jong cooed over them and messed their heads.


“Where is Min by the way, I haven’t seen her since we got back home.” Youngsaeng asked while turning off the stove and poured the food on a serving dish.


“Asleep.” Jungmin and Kyu jong said at the same time, making the twins giggle.


“It’s still 7:30, she’s asleep already? Baby, if you keep poking my cheeks like that it will have a hole.” Youngsaeng said in disbelief then playfully scold Joelle.


“She’s been feeling tired lately, maybe due to her schedule. She’s always like these when her schedules are crazy, that’s why I didn’t want her in this entertainment industry.” Jungmin said and smacked Kimmy’s hand when she tried to run away because she doesn’t want to finish her homework.


Kyu jong’s POV


I was laughing at the scene in kitchen. Jungmin was trying to teach Kimmy but she won’t listen. Youngsaeng was playfully scolding Joelle but she won’t stop poking his cheeks. Aki and Yuki were taking turns hitting each other by playing rock-paper-scissors while I could hear the rest shouting while playing at the entertainment area.


“Aiggoo all of you are doing things by pairs while mine is busy sleeping like a pig.” I said but a voice yelled at my head.


“I heard that Kim Kyu Jong! Aissshh still sleeepyy.” 


“Want me to tuck you in bed again, hmmm my pretty?” I replied mentally while leaning on the counter.


“Anni. Your tucking in means tickling me and pinching my cheeks before wrapping me like worm with my blanket.” Min complained and I could imagine she was pouting while lazily still lying in bed. 


“I’ll tuck you in normally after dinner.” I replied back but before I heard a reply I felt a strong presence suddenly.


“Min...” my instincts jumped and I ran across the hallway and into her room.


She wasn’t in her room anymore and the strong presence was gone.


“Kyu what’s wrong, you suddenly dashed out of the kitchen?” Jungmin asked as he entered Min’s room.


“Where’s dongsaeng?” Youngsaeng asked. I couldn’t answer, I was too shocked at the knowledge.


“Someone took her.” Gab said as the rest approached.


“We felt the presence too.” Alicia added.


“Kyu jong.” I felt Hyun joong’s hand on my shoulder, snapping me back.


“Kwenchana. We’ll get her back, we’re not like before. Not only are our souls, and minds connected, but our heart is linked also.” I said and turned to face them.


“But how are we suppose to know where she is taken?” Hyung joon said confused.


“Want me to take you there right now?” I ask with a smile making his eyes go wide saying as if I have gone crazy.


I was angry, not because of them but because somebody took my lover, the night I was thinking of proposing to her.


~~~~