Chapter 21

Destiny at Sunset

 

Chapter 21

One shot?



“Min? Come out and talk to me please.” Kyu jong called through the hallway trying to find his lover.


“Hyung! Is noona missing?” Jeremy came out with the twins in hand.


“Anni. We just need to talk about something. Take care of the twins for me first will you?”


“Arasso. No problem you and talk hyung.” Jeremy replied and bribed the twins with ice cream while doing homework.


Min’s POV


I gave a heavy sigh and leaned on the wall. 


“Min you babo, why did you ran away like that?” I asked myself when I arrived at my brother’s room.


“His room sure looks like fire.” I said eyeing my brother’s room trying to distract myself. 


“Min.” I jumped at the sound of Kyu jong’s voice and I felt his hand wrap around my arm and pulled me into his embrace.


Kyu jong’s POV


“Sshh...it’s okay, you don’t have to be scared.” I hugged her tight when she tried to struggle and I heard her thoughts.


“Silly girl, why won’t I want my own child?” I asked her while stoking her back to calm her down when she was about to start crying.


“I don’t know...I just...saw you at the shoot...then I suddenly knew...I’m scared...” she said incoherently but I understood her well.


“If only I told you this before you wouldn’t be so scared.” I chuckled softly as I loosened my embrace and moved back a little so that I can see her face.


“Huh? What do you mean?” she asked, her eyes staring straight to mine. I felt my heart jump like the times before when she does that.


“The night Jeremy took you away, I was planning on asking you this, but there wasn’t a perfect time. Min...” I took a deep breathe looked straight at her.


“I want you to my angel forever. The angel that I love so deeply, the girl that makes my heart jump with every silly thing you do. I love you so much that I want you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me my pretty?” 


“Kyu...Saranghae.” I smiled when she nodded and hug me tightly.


“Saranghaeyo...” I replied and hugged her back.


“But Kyu...how will we tell oppa?” I chuckled a little too loud at the mention of Jungmin.


“We’ll talk to him...my pretty I want a girl.” 


“Ei...but I want a boy.” She pouted and I just can’t resist not trapping her in between the wall and my arms. 


“But I still want a girl.” I whispered above her lips, brushing mine with hers before fully melting my lips with hers.


“If you keep doing that you might end up with another set of twins.” Min pushed me away at the voice of her brother.


Jungmin’s POV


I went home ahead of the others since I left my phone and needed it to call someone. But I stopped at my door when I saw Kyu jong enter and saw my sister inside from the door that was left ajar. 


“Sshh...it’s okay, you don’t have to be scared.” What are they doing in my room? I asked myself.


“Silly girl, why won’t I want my own child?” Min is pregnant?! My eyes went wide and I have to stop myself from running inside and giving Kyu jong a punch.


“I don’t know...I just...saw you at the shoot...then I suddenly knew...I’m scared...”


“If only I told you this before you wouldn’t be so scared.”


“Huh? What do you mean?” My sister can be so slow sometimes, I said in a low whispering voice.


“The night Jeremy took you away, I was planning on asking you this, but there wasn’t a perfect time. Min...I want you to my angel forever. The angel that I love so deeply, the girl that makes my heart jump with every silly thing you do. I love you so much that I want you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me my pretty?” I rolled my eyes at Kyu jong’s proposal but I was happy for him.


“Kyu...Saranghae.”


“Saranghaeyo...”


“But Kyu...how will we tell oppa?” I smirk at my sister’s question. Even though I have accepted the two of them being together, and that I have realized that I have to let her grow up by herself, it doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be giving him a hard time.


“We’ll talk to him...my pretty I want a girl.”


“Ei...but I want a boy.” That’s right we want a boy.


“But I still want a girl.” My left eyebrow arched up when I saw Kyu jong trying to kiss my sister. So I cleared my throat to announce my presence.


“Ahem...”


“If you keep doing that you might end up with another set of twins.”


“Oppa...how long where you standing there?” Min asked me pouting. 


“Babo. If you want to talk about something like that go and talk on your room why use mine?” I knocked on her head lightly and dragged her with me to sit on my bed.


“Who said you can sit too?” I said to Kyu jong who just laughed when I didn’t allow him to sit down next to us, so he just squatted on the floor in front of us.


“So...you’re pregnant?” I asked my sister seriously.


“De oppa...” she said with her head down. I’m not her brother for nothing if I didn’t sense that she was scared of my reaction.


“I’ll consider your wedding issue if you answer my questions.” I pointed to my sister and they both looked at me curiously.


“When? How? Where? How many times?” I said seriously and I could see Min’s mouth hang open and Kyu jong’s face turn red.


“Oppa, why...”


“Answer me.” I said a bit loud to intimidate them. Min was pouting but she answered me slowly.


“When you were busy working on your online shop months ago, we went out for a date and hang out on a beach resort...aiiggooo why am I telling you this??!!” Min said in irritation, I wanted to laugh but I held it in.


“So you’ve been sneaking around my back when I was busy?” I said with one eyebrow arched up.


“Anni...promise we only did it once...ooopss...” Kyu jong said and shut his mouth instantly.


“You got my sister pregnant on your first try?” I stood up and acted as if I was going to punch him.


“Oppa!” Min stood up and I laughed evilly inside my head.


“Fine. In one condition.” I said both of them eyed me again.


“I want a boy.” Both of them slumped back down and Min started to cry.


“Oppa! I hate you! You scared me. I thought you wouldn’t approve of it,” she said in between sobs and Kyu jong smack me in the head.


“Ya! Why are you making my wife cry?” He said and chuckled as he hugged my sister but I pushed him aside and hugged her.


“Mianhe. Oppa is not mad, I’m rather happy actually that someone would help me take care of you. But I’m still sad cause you won’t need me anymore.” I said and hugged her tightly, sounding off my fear.


“She won’t leave you Mal. We won’t leave you.” I heard Kyu jong say and I just glared at him to keep the act of a protective brother.


“Ya! Have you forgotten our promise when we had this villa built?” Kyu jong yelled at me.


“We’ll still live with one another no matter what. No need to yell.” I said restating our promise the day we decided to build our own dream house together while clinging on my sister who was just chuckling at us two.


“Get it now? Even if we all have families, we agreed to live under the same roof. Babo.” Kyu jong said and pulled my sister away from me and hugged her.


“Ya! Give her back.”


“Wae~she’s my wife.”


“Aisshh! Go play with some else’s arm.” Min said and disappeared in thin air.


“Kyu...make her happy.” I said seriously.


“I will. Komawo for blessing us.”


“Make her cry and I’ll kick your out of here.” I said with a smirk and we just chuckled and went out to see where my sister ran off to.


End of POV


Everyone was excited while eating dinner since the two decided to tell the others about the marriage and the growing child inside Min’s stomach.


“Unnie...unnie...shall we hold a baby shower or a bridal shower first?” Joelle asked excitedly.


“When would you two get married? I want to be the best man.” Youngsaeng asked not wanting to be left behind.


“A beach wedding sounds good, since the weather is nice this season.” Kimmy suggested and started imagining themes.


“How did you get Mal to agree?” Hyung joong asked with Alicia repeating the question, as she was curious too.


“But do we have to organize two weddings?” Riza asked.


“I think so, one here and the other at our kingdom.” Seung Ho commented.


“I can give you a list of good caterers for the food, ei, Saeng we need to re-decorate one of their rooms to be the baby room since they will be sharing a room now.” Hyun joong commented.


“But which one? Min’s or Kyu’s?” Youngsaeng asked him.


“Unnie how far are you?” Gab asked while Min and Kyu jong gave out a sigh at the questions.


“Ya! Are you trying to suffocate my sister with all your questions? Let them answer.” Jungmin said and everyone stopped asking but whispered among themselves about Jungmin still having his sister complex.


“We’re thinking of having the wedding next month, of course it will be two weddings since Min is the Princess of the royal family, we can’t ignore the traditions in our Kingdom.” Kyu jong said and was chuckling as he was explaining.


“I’m not sure yet how far but I think I’m on my third month now. Any other plans are not sure yet.” Min said.


“They did it only once.” Jungmin said mentally to Youngsaeng and his eyes grew wide at the information.



“Ya! Kyu! Once?” Youngsaeng said inn disbelief and all eyes stared at the newly engaged couple.


“I think Min needs to rest now. Bye.” Kyu jong said and teleported themselves out of the dining room leaving the group of guys and girls laughing and screaming in excitement and amusement.


~~~