Chapter 8

Destiny at Sunset

Chapter 8

Park siblings are lovers?! 0.o



“Why are we in Hong Kong again?” Hyung joon whined from the lack of sleep. It’s only been two days since they got back in the human world and four hours since he got off his DJ duty when the group suddenly dragged him into the airport.


“As five is seen as one in the sea of red, the fragrant harbour harmonizes” Min repeated to them what Fay said in her mind.


“Fragrant harbour means Hong Kong, the five harmonized with the sea of red is its flag. A red flag with a white five-petal flower on it.” Hyun joong explained it from him.


“Then why do we have to take the next flight right away? I still lack sleep you know.” Hyung joon whined again as he felt his body turning heavy.


“Min only has an image and she said it was dark when she saw the image so it’s at night. We need enough time to look for that place in a big city like this.” Youngsaeng explained when Alicia pinched Hyung joon so that he would stay awake.


“Ya! Can’t you stay awake for a few more minutes? We’re reaching the hotel soon, you can sleep while we look over the map and the Internet.” Jungmin hissed at him as to not wake up the sleeping twins.


---at the hotel


“Aiggoo. Where is that damn place?!” Min said tiredness obviously creeping it’s way on her as she spent the last 6 hours pouring over the maps and images she sees on the Internet.


“Min go and sleep first, we have a fair image of what you are looking for from the sketch Youngsaeng drew a while ago.” Kyu jong suggested and Jungmin dragged her sister towards the bed where the twins were sleeping and forcefully tuck her in.


“Sleep! Sweet dreams.” Her brother said in a stern voice but he said sweet dreams softly.


“Any luck?” Jungmin said as he went to the living room again after his sister fell asleep.


“Not yet but I think we’re close. See, the structures are the same, we only have to find this particular landmark.” Youngsaeng said as he pointed to the image at the computer then to his sketch.


“These guys are no help at all.” Jungmin sighed at the two HJ sleeping figures on the other room. They were all staying at the hotel’s penthouse with six rooms.


“Ke Ke not only that but they slept with the door open.” Kyu jong pointed out as to why they can see them sleeping.


“Anyway let’s get some shut eye ourselves even just for a few hours.” Youngsaeng said, as he was too tired already after spending another hour browsing through pictures.


“De. I’ll wake you up in four hours then so that’s around 5 in the afternoon.” Kyu jong said as they stood up and stretched.


“Arasso. Sleep tight.” Jungmin grumbled and went to his room too.


Kyu jong’s POV


“Kyu oppa are you still sleeping?” I heard a voice call to me but I ignored it.


“Ya! Kyu oppa wake up.” I sighed heavily and opened my eyes. I didn’t see anyone but Youngsaeng in our room.


“Aigoo you guys are so hard to wake up!” I heard the voice again and I realized it was my Caster’s voice in my head.


“Mianhe. Let me fix myself first then I’ll be there.” I mentally replied and went to the bathroom.


“What is it?” I asked Min who had already changed into some denim skinny jeans, sneakers and a black blouse.


“I already know where it is, well vaguely, it’s in the Sai Kung Coastal area, see. I’m guessing this is around East.” She held out a picture she had printed from the computer.


“You’re right, it’s almost the same.” I said and tried to concentrate on the picture than the scent of strawberry milk shampoo coming from her.


“You smell nice.” I couldn’t resist but compliment her.


“Komawo. I did just came out of the shower after all.” She replied while fussing over the picture.


“I’ll go wake up the guys then.” I started walking towards their rooms when she stopped me.


“Waeyo?” I asked.


“You guys will stay here and prepare for your fan meeting. It will start in an hour.” She pointed to the clock and I was shocked to see it was already 7pm!


“But – who would go with you?” I said torn between Min’s safety and the deal we had with the manager so that he would allow us to leave our schedule suddenly.


“You can’t blow your cover, besides you guys indeed love your TripleS right? I’ll be fine, besides you can always communicate with me.” She said and pushed me towards the guys’ room as she went to wake Alicia to look over the girls and the twins.


“But one sign of danger tell me right away, arasso?” I told her and gave up trying to convince her since she was as stubborn as a stone.


End of POV


“Aisshh why isn’t she contacting us yet.” Youngsaeng complained all of them were getting worried since it was almost the end of their sudden surprise fan meeting and Min still hasn’t contacted them.


“Kyu jong ah can you try again?” Jungmin said after smiling and signing a fan’s cd.


“Min is everything fine? If you don’t answer in five seconds where coming there.” Kyu jong tried to reach her mentally again.


“Oppa! I’m busy okay. Kwenchana, no danger here, well not from any creatures anyway, I’ll see you guys when you get home in the hotel. Don’t get lost.” His Caster replied and reminded the direction challenged Fighter.


“She said she is fine and she’ll see us when we get home.” Kyu jong said to Jungmin and he relayed the message to the others.


Min’s POV


“Kimmy will you sit down even for a minute will you?” I called to a hyper active girl bouncing from one corner of the room to the other.


“Are you sure she is a chi?” Gab whispered to me while we were just staring at her and the twins were happily following her.


“Ne, check it twice.” I replied and buried my head under my arms, recalling of how I found her.


Flashback

“This is the exact place,” I muttered to myself as I was walking along the coast area.


“Ei! xiǎojie! èzhǐ! suicide-nǎi cuò! [Miss! Stop! Suicide is wrong!]” I shouted when I saw this girl standing on the railing and tried to stop her but for some reason I was the one who fell.

user posted image

End of Flashback



“How am I suppose to know that she was just trying to see if how high she reach the sky at that time?” I muttered to myself.


“Unnie how did you find out she was a chi?” Joelle asked me after changing Aki’s shirt since it was all wet from sweating too much.


“When she helped me get out of the water, I saw the symbol right in the middle of her cleavage.” I muttered and gave a heavy sigh, why does this chi sounds like trouble?


“Her symbol is at her what?!” Alicia shouted and the other girls had to giggle at her.


“What are you girls talking about, ne unnie?” Kimmy jumped in and joined us.


“Just sharing with them how I found you.” I told her and smiled at her happy face.


“Oh! Unnie master, is it true that the Guardians are also close with you?” she asked excitedly.


“Ne, Wae?” I answered then she said yes in a very energetic manner.


“It’s just that I always wanted to meet a Guardian, even though I think they are old looking and haggard, it is still amazing.” She said non-stop and the rest of us can’t help but giggle, she really was something, but nonetheless I like her like the other girls.


“Then go see for yourself if they are really old as you think, that’s them.” I told her when we heard the doorbell ring and the door open.


End of POV


“Welcome back!! Oooppsss!” everyone was in shock when a girl suddenly appeared in front of them and slipped. Jungmin managed to catch her but all eyes went wide when they both fell and he ended up touching her for some reason.


“Oppa! You ert!!” Min shouted and flew him up out straight to the door after Hyun joong manage to help her get up.


“Ke Ke Min ah, forgive your oppa already, it was an accident.” Jungmin was persuading his sister who was ignoring him the whole dinnertime.


“Babo. Do that again and you’re dead meat, you know how I hate erts.” Min said after flicking his forehead.


“De.” Jungmin said while rubbing his forehead, a smile on his face was showing.


“Yey! No more war!” Hyung joon bounced happily and ran around in circles as the twins tried to copy him but ended up feeling dizzy.


“Ei Alicia let’s go celebrate.” Hyung joon tugged on her arm.


“Ya! Oppa! Why would I celebrate with you?” She retorted.


“Ya! Stop pestering our dongsaengs!” Jungmin slapped him on the head on his way to get some water.


“Unnie! Kyu oppa said we can go with them to their promoting activities tomorrow!!” Kimmy came bouncing near Min smiling like a child.


“Arasso. Arasso. I get it, you want to go right?” Min asked her but she silently asked in her mind ‘since when did they became close that she calls him Kyu oppa?’


“De. Please please please.” Kimmy begged her and she just nodded and asked the girls of they want to come too.


“Would it be okay unnie?” Alicia asked.


“Ne. Kwenchana, the guys will take care of you. Besides we’ll be staying here for a week.” Min explained to them.


“You’re not coming Min?” Youngsaeng asked after accepting the tea that Joelle handed him.


“Ne, manager had set me up to make a commercial here. I’ll be meeting the team tomorrow to discuss about it.” she replied and they all just nodded. Kyu jong on the other hand was disappointed, since he was looking forward to spending some time with her. 


---at the Mall


“Aki, Yuki don’t go to far away from us arasso? We’ll play after we work, okay?” Youngsaeng reminded the twins while they were at the mall for promotions.


“Waa such cute boys, are they your relative?” a reported asked


“De. The five us and Jungmin’s sister are their guardians, but ignore him he’s just the pet.” Hyun joong answered and pointed at Hyung joon who didn’t know anything since he was busy talking with another reported.


“Aigooo, Kimmy is missing again.” Jungmin said while looking around.


“Ke Ke I’ll go find her.” Kyu jong volunteered since the twins needed a break from all the cameras.


“Kimmy ah there you are, don’t go wandering by yourself” Kyu jong said to her after a few minutes of searching for her.


“But I was bored.” Kimmy complained as he pushed her back towards where the others were.


“We’ll have the chance to go shopping later so bear with it a little more arasso? Oppa will treat you to ice cream later but for now I’m not letting you out of sight as well as the other girls and the twins.” Kyu jong said to her as he was smiling at the twins who were eating their lollipops.


Min’s POV

---at a coffee shop


“Yes, as you can all see, the famous idol group SS501 is here at Hong Kong surprising all their fans and they are busy promoting their new single Deja Vu. Of course these handsome boys did not only come for work but to also play together with their staffs and friends as they shop around...” I heard one of the reporter say as we were waiting for our orders to arrive. 


“At least they look like they are having fun.” I said to myself but the scene of Kyu jong and Kimmy being close is bothering me.


“Your brother and their group sure are famous ne?” the director of the coffee cf I will be shooting said.


“De.” I replied shortly and smiled at the waitress as she placed our orders of coffee and cakes.


“Min ah, the script is okay with me, how about you?” Jang Geun Suk asked me after we have discussed the script with the director.


“It’s fine with me, I have no complaints Jang oppa.” I said not bothering to listen to the two males’ conversation about the location since I was having a hard time concentrating.


“Park Soo Min stop acting like a jealous girlfriend. He doesn’t even think of you that way.” I told myself while I ate the chocolate cake in front of me.


“Excuse me for a minute.” I said to them before I answered my phone.


“Ya! Where are you?! Are you not done yet?!” I placed my phone away from my ear, as my brother’s voice was really loud. 


“You don’t have to yell, I’m still working, waeyo?~” I asked while continuing eating some cake.


“We’ll be eating dinner outside.”


“Arasso. But if we have to stay long, I’ll go home ahead. I still have to work on my script. We’ll be shooting tomorrow.”


“Arasso. I’ll message you where.”


“Arasso.”


“Ya! Don’t fall for any tricks of the guys there.” I heard him say. I just sighed and hang up.


“You’re brother really lives up to his reputation as an overprotective one. Does this mean I’ll get beaten up at our shoot tomorrow?” Jang oppa teased me.


“Aiiyyoo these two, you’re chemistry is good already despite the first time meeting. These will be good, we won’t have any problem with the shoot tomorrow.” The director said happily as we continued to discuss the shoot for the cf.


Kyu jong’s POV


Dinner was chaos as usual since we never really had a peaceful meal but at least even for a while I got to spend time with Min. 


“Hyun joong hyung are you sure about this?” I asked him as he was pushing me out of his room.


“De. Now go ask her out, the day after tomorrow is free day for us, go! Pali!” Hyun joong whispered to me as I walked towards Min’s room.


“Hwaiting Kyu jong!” I said to myself and knocked on her door.


No answer.


“Min?” I asked and tried the doorknob. It was open.


“Princess Min?” I poked my head inside the door no one was there.


“Where could she be?” I scratched my head and went to Jungmin’s room in case he knows. I was about to knock on the door when I heard a part of their conversation.


“I don’t think I can continue with us being like this anymore”


“Oppa...”


“Lets stop being friends but instead please be my girlfriend, Saranghaeyo”


“WHAT?!” I yelled inside my head as I back away from the door and straight into my room.


“No. Something must not be right, they are siblings.” I tried to calm myself down but it wasn’t doing anything good.


“I need something to distract me.” I said out loud and went outside again. I spent the whole night playing with the twins and trying to act normal when Min and Jungmin was around or more likely avoid her.


Min’s POV


“Joelle ah, do I look scary?” I asked her while we were drinking some milk at the table near the TV.


“Anni. It’s the opposite, waeyo?” She asked me, noticing I look troubled.


“I just have a feeling that I’m being avoided, nothing much.” I gave her a smile and drank my remaining milk in one gulp. 


“Have you guys checked if Kimmy has any batteries, she doesn’t seem to ran out of energy?” Alicia joined us as we looked at Kimmy play with the twins then suddenly bicker with Jungmin then hides behind Kyu jong.


“She’s just really like that, cute right? I’ll be back soon. Don’t wait up for me.” I said to them and took my jacket hanging over the chair, cast a spell then I was at a random park.


“Right, I shouldn’t use that heavy spell.” I muttered to myself as I began to feel dizzy a little for using too much magic. I walked towards the open space and started humming a random song.


“Fay you there?” I called out silently while leaning on a railing.


“What is it Master?”


“Only one chi is left, and I still have to find the second Young Herald, how will I find him or her?” 


“I can sense that my other half has chosen already, maybe his or her heart is not yet ready...”


“By the way, there are two young heralds right? What are we supposed to do?”


“You never ran out of questions do you?”


“That’s because you never answered me precisely.”


“Your heart is sad, is this about that boy Kyu jong?”


“Now you’re the one asking questions.” I chuckled and stopped immediately as someone might think I’m crazy.


“Whose there?!” I turned around suddenly, sensing a great magic near me.


“....” A paper then flew right in front of me and I managed to catch it.


“Our fate is destined to meet, sadly one of us is fated to die.” I read aloud sensing for the presence I felt but it was already gone.


“I better get home now.” I said to myself and casted the same spell I used a while ago, not bothering if I will feel dizzy again.


End of POV


“My powers are still weak, but I’m looking forward to meeting you in due time Young Herald.” A man wearing a black hoodie walked away after sending a piece of paper towards the Princess.


“Park Soo Min!” The Princess was startled to find her brother in her room the moment she arrived.


“Ya! Are you trying to kill me?!” She yelled back more from shock than being angry.


“Aw. Mianhe. Where did you go, I was worried.” Her brother changed his tone suddenly and patted her head.


“Mal! She’s back already?” Hyung joon came bursting through her door with the others.


“Dongsaengs, I told you not to wait for me.” Min looked at the girls and they just pointed towards Jungmin.


“He wouldn’t let us sleep with all his loud yelling about us letting you go by yourself.” Kimmy said and rubbed her eyes.


“Why did you block me? I tried reaching you mentally but you won’t let me.” Kyu jong asked trying to hide that he was hurt by that action.


“Yours was off the whole time since we got home, so I figured you didn’t need anything. I just turned it off.” Min said trying to hide the fact that she was hurt when she couldn’t talk to Kyu jong a while ago and ask him if he was avoiding her.


“Arasso. Both of you have to train more so that you would be more in sync, you’re bonded now remember?” Hyun joong announced trying to lighten up the mood that he sensed was getting heavier.


“Jungmin oppa, can I sleep in your room tonight?” Min reached out and pulled the tip of his pajama shirt when he was about to leave.


“Arasso. Like the old times?” Jungmin patted her head and went to get her favorite pillow and pulled her by the hand towards his room.


“No one is to disturb us! Youngsaeng ah, can I leave the twins to you tonight?” Jungmin announced then asked Youngsaeng.


“No problem, they are asleep anyway. Good night you two.” He waved and the door closed in front of him, leaving a shock Kyu jong staring at the door.


“They are just siblings, they are just siblings.” Kyu jong said to himself while walking back to his room.


“Who are just siblings?” Kyu jong jumped when he heard Youngsaeng’s soft voice from behind him.


“Er, nothing.” He denied but Youngsaeng knew him too well. So he trapped him inside a box made of his wind barrier and pushed him towards their room.


“Now. Spill it.” Youngsaeng demanded as he lay down on his side of the bed and released Kyu jong from the box.


“I just can’t keep anything from you do I?” Kyu jong sighed heavily and started telling him what happened and what he heard.


“You thought what?” Youngsaeng said in between suppressed laughter. Kyu jong frowned at his reaction.


“Mianhe. Believe me its funny once I told you the real story.” Youngsaeng consoled his fellow member, more like younger brother.


“If it’s not funny I’ll drown you.” Kyu jong warned him but they both know it was an empty threat. Youngsaeng tried to calm himself first before starting to explain to him what happened.


“Remember Min has a cf to shoot tomorrow?” Youngsaeng asked him and Kyu jong just nodded like a lost kid.

[/i]
Flashback

“Youngsaeng oppa can you help me rehearse with my lines for tomorrow? I keep forgetting some lines.” Min asked me while Jungmin and I was playing at his laptop.


“What is the storyline?” I asked and she handed me the script before saying,


“Love proposal of some sort” Jungmin immediately stood up and snatch the script I was holding.


“I’ll practice with you, this guy is a playboy. I won’t allow.” Min rolled her eyes and just agreed while I just watched them rehearse.


“I don’t think I can continue with us being like this anymore,” Jungmin said getting into the character strongly.


“Oppa...”


“Lets stop being friends but instead please be my girlfriend, Saranghaeyo”


“Ya! Oppa! Stop changing the lines as you please will you.” Min complained, as that was the fourth time Jungmin changed the leading man’s line.


End of Flashback[/i]


“So you like our Princess huh?” Youngsaeng asked with a smirk on his face.


“Aiggooo Hyung!” Kyu jong turned red and hid under his pillow while Youngsaeng was chuckling and was pulling him and forcing him to confess that he indeed likes her.


“Min, what is it?” Jungmin asked her sister after turning off the lights and settling on the left side of the bed while her sister was on the right side.


“I think Fox knows who I am.” Min said calmly.


“He what?!” Jungmin said a little too loud making Hyun joong throw something against the wall separating their room from his.


“It’s just a hunch but I feel I’m right.” Min said once he had calmed down and explained to him about the paper incident and the presence she felt.


“Kwenchana. Big brother is here to protect you.” Jungmin pulled her close and comforted his sister. He was aware that she was scared the moment she arrived a while ago, and it pains him to see his princess like that. 


“Komawo oppa. Good Night.” Min said as she sleepily snuggled closer to her brother. She was the only person who could sleep beside Jungmin without him getting violent.


“Sweet dreams Princess.” Jungmin said and tucked the blanket more tightly around her. He couldn’t sleep yet. His thoughts were on the mission and what he can do to protect her sister. That was a vow he swore to his father before he left for battle and died. 


“I’ll be the best brother in the whole world for you princess. I won’t let them harm you, I promised Dad.”


~~~~~

Keke who fell for the title?? 
211.gif