Chapter 1

Destiny at Sunset

Characters:

Park Jungmin
 – 21, controls fire and has the ability to move fast. He is the crowned prince of the Yi kingdom, Land of Sun. Member of the Guardians. Fighter of Youngsaeng of the Bond system. 

Park Soo Min – 19, spell caster and has the ability to move and control objects. She is the crowned prince’s only sister. One of the new chosen Young Herald.

Heo Youngsaeng – 22, controls wind and has the ability to read people’s mind. Member of the Guardians. Caster of Jungmin of the Bond system.

Kim Hyun Joong – 22, healer and has the ability to control ice. Member of the Guardians. Fighter of Hyung Joon of the Bond System.

Kim Kyu Jong – 21, controls water and has the ability to heal and jump through time. Member of the Guardians. Still hasn't found his bond partner.

Kim Hyung Joon – 21, control earth elements and has the ability to teleport but is limited to 3 teleportation’s per day. Member of the Guardians. Caster of Hyun Joong of the Bond System.

Other Characters will be introduced along the way.


Chapter 1

Part 1

Duties of a Young Herald.



Legend has it that when the seal of darkness breaks and the ruthless ruler of it commonly known as Fox was awaken from its slumber two necklace which holds the symbol of a star and a moon will choose the next two young heralds who will be destined to save the magical world but also the human world.


It has been over a thousand year since the war broke out and the first young heralds were chosen. They died after sealing away Fox but not the entire kingdom of darkness. Since then, an elite group with unique powers called the Guardians was created to protect the current Kingdom of Yi, the ruling Kingdom in the Magical Land of Sun. 


The Land of Sun ever since it was created always had this system called the Bond System which only selected people from the royal bloods was gifted with. The Bond system is a two way process. Two people perform the sacred ritual that binds their two souls as one. Each of these two people is given a chance to pick a role after the ritual and that is the Caster and the Fighter. Fighters can use the powers of their Casters during battle and they are the main front when engaged into a fight. Casters are given the role to command their fighters as they give out their additional power from to their partners, but every damage inflicted to a Fighter directly goes to its Caster.


“Ah! It’s so good to finally be able to relax outside the training grounds of the palace without anyone bugging me.” The playful princess of the Yi Kingdom smiled happily and lay down on the grass, Not caring if her red robe was dirtied by the soil, near the large ancient tree in Palace’s secret garden that only those living inside was allowed to know. 


“Crown Prince Jungmin, please excuse us, but your mother the Queen wishes to speak to you and Princes Soo Min.” the Palace’s messenger said to the guy wearing a white from head to toe with the red emblem of the royal family displayed across his chest who was busy playing with his rabbit, Lapin.


“I’m guessing you can’t find my sister?” the Prince smirked at the uneasy expression of the messenger.


“De. Crown Prince.” The messenger bowed lower.


“Let her be. She’ll come back here when she wants to. Give my sister some space, all these training is suffocating her.” The Prince said in annoyance as he stood and headed towards the Imperial room where his Mother was waiting. All people inside the palace bowed down as the Crown Prince passed by them.


“Mother, My Queen you called for me?” The crown prince kneeled on one knee as he greeted his mother who was seated on a cushioned bench near the window. He nodded to his four other friends, his fellow guardians who were apparently called by the Queen too.


“De. Rise my son, but where is the Princess? I believe I called for her too.” The Queen asked the Princess personal servants and the Prince smirked when they couldn’t answer as he sat down beside his mother.


Jungmin’s POV

“Saeng can you tell Jae-Sun elder to fetch my sister and tell her to come here before my mom burst into anger?” I asked my Caster mentally. One thing I like about being in this Bond system is that I can talk to my partner without saying a word.


“Arasso. Let me try.” He replied back in my mind and I just smiled as he closed his eyes and concentrated in contacting the Palace’s Head elder..


Soo Min’s POV


“Horses?” I asked my self as I heard whines of horses growing bigger. I stood up and squinted my eyes a little bit as 8 men in horses that were shining in a white glow approached me, I rolled my eyes as I recognized the one leading the group. 


“Princess Soo Min you must return to the Palace immediately, the Queen is looking for you and she is getting tired of waiting.” Jae-Sun one of my mentors and also the head of the elder’s council informed me.


“Arasso.” I gave a heavy sighed and rode my own horse and rushed back to the palace, I arrived in five minutes, a new record.


“Um-ma you called for me?” I popped my head inside the Imperial room and saw my brother and his friends inside too.


“Princess you must always address formally and say Queen when you great our highness.” One of the old ladies scolded me and I just pouted. My mom was not minding why would she care?


“Arasso. You called for me my Queen?” I bowed down and sat next to her, hugging her left arm while Jungmin oppa was holding her right.


“Since we all are here, I believe I can now start and tell you why I called you Guardians, and Princess Soo Min the new young herald.” My mom said while looking at Hyun joong oppa, Saengie oppa, Kyu oppa, and Jun oppa before signaling everyone to leave us alone for privacy. 


“Why do I have a feeling that this will be something big?” I said to myself as the Queen started explaining.


~~~~short chapter to get started...

I'll update soon after I get some sleep...its already 1:30am here ^^