History

Drabbles #2

"You aren't mad? You aren't worried?"

"No, hyung, all that was history." I sighed, running my hands over Yongguk's cold ones. "I'm not worried about what you did in the past, if it comes back for you, then it does. I'll support you no matter what you do."

"Junhonggie..." He smiled, leaning his forehead down on mine. "...you know I love you..."

"I know." I giggled, nuzzling my cheek against his. "I love you more, though."

"Oh, I doubt that." He chuckled, his deep voice ringing in my ear like a song.

I heard furious knocking at the door, and I saw Yongguk get up, walking towards the door. I followed, stopping when I saw the door fly off the hinges. I gasped when I saw three tall men in black suits enter the house. "H-Hyung?" I whispered, staying behind the doorway when he waved a hand at me.

"Bang Yongguk. I'm glad I found you." A deep, husky voice purred out, taking off the sunglasses he was wearing, showing dark eyes.

"I'm not in anymore, Himchan." Yongguk spat, standing his ground.

"Oh, there's no getting out Gukkie." The man chuckled, walking towards him.

"I just did." Yongguk said sternly.

"You may think you have." The man said softly, grabbing Yongguk by the arms. Yongguk tried to jerk away, but the man's grip was too strong. I came out the doorway, running up to them and pushing the guy away. I pulled Yongguk away from them, holding my arms tightly around him.

"Go back to the bedroom, Junhong-ah. Let me handle them." Yongguk whispered.

"No way." I whispered back. "I'm here for you, no matter what."

"But this is my history. not yours. Let me deal with my past." He whispered calmly. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'll be fine." I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Oh, you have such a cute play thing, Guk." The man snickered, walking towards me. Yongguk quickly stepped in front of me, growling lowly at the man. "Whoa, down wolf. I'm not going to hurt him."

"Get back, Himchan. I'm warning you." Yongguk harshly spoke, pushing me back until we hit the wall.

"Okay, okay." The man laughed, taking a step back.

"Get out of my house!" Yongguk yelled, glaring at the three men.

"Only when you agree to come back to the gang, Yongguk. You can't get out." Another man spoke, a Busan accent lacing out of his lips.

Yongguk growled. "Don't be so informal with me, Daehyun."

"Don't be so stubborn, Yongguk-hyung." The Busan man replied, removing his sunglasses to reveal bright eyes.

"Youngjae-yah, I figured you would've left, too. With the way they treat you." Yongguk said, walking towards the third male. I followed, clutching to the back of his shirt.

The male sighed deeply, "I'm not leaving Daehyun."

"Oh that's right, you fancy him." Yongguk chuckled, patting the man's shoulder. "I'm not coming back. You of all people should know why."

"I do. I really do, but Himchan-ssi doesn't." The man whispered.

"Can't you convince him?" Yongguk asked.

"I tried. Trust me." The man said, rubbing his temple. "Let's just go, Himchan-ssi. He's not coming." The man spoke, voice laced in annoyance.

"You have a week, Yongguk. If you don't come to be by that time, I'll kill you." The first man growled out, leaving and snapping for the other two to follow.

"You're not going back are you?" I whispered, wrapping my arms around him loosely.

"Of course not." He sighed, resting his forehead on my shoulder. "I'm not leaving you."

I just smiled, rubbing his hair lightly. "Good." I whispered.

"But they will come for me." He whispered, gripping gently to my sides. "When they do, make sure you hide. Get out of here."

"No." I shook my head, placing both hands on his face. I leaned my forehead on his, looking into his beautiful eyes. "I love you hyung, I'm not letting you get hurt."

"Junhonggie..." He whispered, but I interrupted him.

"No buts, okay? Your history is a part of you, and I will be with you through everything. I love every bit of you and if that history is a part of you, Bang Yongguk, then I will help you through it." I insisted, kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Okay." He sighed, leaning his head against mine, laughing softly.

THE END.