Merry

Drabbles #2

"Merry Christmas, hyung." The small boy's whisper made the leader wake, groaning and looking over at the dancer. He was on the ladder, shaking him on the bunk lightly. Yongguk smiled at the younger, repeating the phrase back to him. He got out of the bed, looking out the window to see the rest of the members outside, making snow formations and playing.

"You didn't have to wait for me." Yongguk mumbled, "You could've gone out with them."

"I wanted to." Jongup muttered.

Yongguk smiled, patting his head. "I appreciate it. Want to go outside? I'll get dressed and come with you?"

Jongup shook his head. "I'd rather just stay inside with you if that's all right."

"Are you sure?" Yongguk asked, sighing with Jongup nodded. The elder sat on a lower bunk, patting next to him for Jongup to sit. He slung his arm around the younger, rubbing his shoulder. "You know, Jongup-ah, the holidays are a time to really appreciate one another." He spoke softly. "And I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you. B.A.P would be nothing without you."

Jongup blushed, "T-Thanks, hyung." He whispered. "You're the leader of B.A.P, so we would obviously be nothing without you, so I really appreciate you."

Yongguk smiled, "But none of us would be able to dance if it weren't for you." He noted, holding his finger up when he noticed Jongup was about to argue. "Junhonggie's not a good teacher like you."

Jongup huffed softly, "Let me give you your gift." He said with a pout, going over to his dresser and pulling out a box. He handed it to the leader, "Merry Christmas."

Yongguk opened it with a sigh, having told the members not to buy presents for each other, that they'd all just go on a celebration together. He gasped when he saw a beautifully bound notebook, perfect for song writing on those days when his IPad keyboard was making him pull his hair out. A pen came with it, one with a comfortable grip and a chain that attached it to the book for safe keeping. The book also had a lock on it, the key hanging off the pen's chain.

"It's beautiful..." Yongguk whispered, "Thank you."

"Of course." Jongup said with a smile.

"Jongup-ah..." Yongguk began softly, "...I've got to tell you something." Jongup sat back down beside him, asking him what that was. "I-I like you." Yongguk said with a stutter, nervousness kicking in.

"I like you, too." Jongup said plainly.

"No, I mean I like you more than I like the other members." Yongguk explained. "Like you would a girlfriend."

Jongup blushed, staring at Yongguk with wide eyes, blinking them every so often. "H-Hyung..." Jongup muttered, biting his lip. Yongguk looked away, sure he freaked out the second youngest. He should've known, knowing how innocent the boy was. He was about to get up when he felt the younger's hand slide in his. He looked back, seeing Jongup smiling shyly. He was looking at the bunk, not up at the elder. "...I like you like that, too, hyung." Jongup whispered, and Yongguk smiled, leaning down and pulling him into an embrace.

"T-That's good." Yongguk whispered with relief. "Then you can have your present."

"W-What's that?" Jongup asked.

"Me." Yongguk said with a smirk, making Jongup blush only harder.

THE END.