Never

Drabbles #2

"I will never like you like that, Jongup!" He yelled."I like girls."

I pouted, "But girls don't dance like I do!"

"Girls have nice bodies and beautiful voices!" He argued.

"So do I." I mumbled, grabbing his shoulders. "Never say never, Jung Daehyun."

"Never." He muttered.

"I'll treat you well." I said softly.

"I want to treat a girl well. I don't want to be treated." He argued, glaring at me.

"Then you can take care of me. I'd like that." I mumbled, biting my lip. "I just want to be with you."

"I will never want to be with you." He insisted.

I frowned, leaning my head on the table. "Then why did you invite me to your house?" I asked.

He sighed, "Because you're my friend, not my boyfriend."

"Can't you just try? I won't be mad if you dump me later on if you don't like it." I begged.

"Jonguppie." He whispered. "You're my best friend. Please stay that way."

I sighed, but nodded. "Okay."

"Okay?" He smiled, patting my shoulder. "I love you. Just not in love with you."

I bit my lip and nodded. "I'll never stop loving you, though. So if you..."

"Never say never Jongup-ah. You'll find someone much better than me one day." He mumbled, but I shook my head.

I smiled, "There will never be anyone more perfect than you are Daehyun-hyung." I whispered, leaning to kiss his cheek. He just huffed, a light pink flush on my cheeks.

"Stop that." He muttered, and I just smiled.

"You're beautiful." I muttered, kissing his other cheek. "Talented." I kissed again. "Sweet." I kissed his other cheek, earning a muffled giggle.

"Stop it!" He gently shoved me away. "I'll fall for you if you keep spoiling me."

"I thought you said you'd never fall for me?" I chuckled.

"I have a thing for compliments." He muttered. "You know I was bullied all through elementary."

"Then I'll never stop complimenting you, gorgeous." I whispered, and he just huffed again.

"You're something else, Moon Jongup. Something else." He covered his face with his hands, mumbling.

"Something else you like?" I asked, and he just screamed.

"Get out!" He playfully shoved me towards the door, laughing.

"Come with?" I smirked, grabbing his arms and pulling him with me.

He pulled me into an embrace, sighing deeply. "Okay."

"Okay?" I asked.

"I'll go out with you." He muttered.

I hugged him so tightly I was afraid I'd break him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, you won't regret it I promise!" I cheered, lifting him into the air. He shrieked, demanding to be put down. I complied, apologizing.

"Never do that again." He warned.

"Okay." I giggled, kissing his nose.

THE END.