Back

Drabbles #2

Daehyun was tired of getting his horrible view. He'd found a way to install a camera in Yongguk's rubber Tigger that sat on the shower counter, but he just kept seeing his back. He'd do anything to get the younger member to turn around. I mean of course he had a beautiful back, and a nice, firm , but Daehyun saw that every time. He just wanted him to turn around.

Jongup was in the shower again, hands scrubbing at his hair. Daehyun just pouted, watching as the shampoo slithered in a river down his back as he rinsed. Daehyun sighed, watching intently on the live stream that went to his IPad. His breath hitched when he saw Jongup grab the camera, holding it up to his face. He squinted, looking directly in the camera. Daehyun started to panic, whispering prayers for him not to see the camera.

"It's not a soap dispenser or anything, so why's it in here?" Jongup murmured, oblivious to the black dot in the rubber toy's eye. Jongup just shrugged, reaching back and putting it back down. Daehyun pouted, knowing in the process he never got to see what he put the camera in there in the first place to see.

Jongup left the shower, the bathrobe around his body. Daehyun switched his IPad back over to a mindless game, smiling as Jongup sat beside him. Jongup reached over Daehyun, grabbing his own IPad off the bedside table. He turned it on, scrolling through his twitter. Daehyun just reached his hand up, shaking the water out of Jongup's hair. The latter just continued scrolling, letting Daehyun do what he wanted. Daehyun just smiled wider, finger-combing his hair gently and shaking the water out.

Jongup usually sat by Youngjae or Himchan after his shower, but Himchan was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and Youngjae was in the living room watching television, so Jongup just sat beside Daehyun on his bunk. Daehyun took full advantage of it, touching the teen as much as he could. He couldn't help how attracted he was to the younger.

Jongup didn't seem to mind, not even taking a glance at Daehyun, simply playing with his IPad. Not even when Daehyun's fingers crept on the bathrobe string, pulling it ever so slowly and sneakily to showcase the teen's , his spine creeping into a pair of cute, heart-patterned boxers. Daehyun ghosted his fingers over the spine, finally getting a reaction out of him. Jongup shuddered, knees coming closer to his chest, head on his knees, looking down at the IPad he placed on the bed. Daehyun smiled, wondering why Jongup hadn't moved or even looked at him questioningly yet. All the members knew it was uncommon for this kind of skinship between them.

Daehyun noticed Yongguk exit the room, mumbling something about smelling burning food. He took advantage of the alone space, as Zelo was still in the bathroom. He leaned down, pressing his lips to Jongup's shoulder blade. Jongup stayed motionless, focused on the IPad. Daehyun trailed his fingers down his spine once more, retracting another shiver from the boy.

"Hyung..." Jongup muttered as Daehyun shifted his whole body behind him, leaning his wife-beater covered chest against the . Daehyun shifted the whole robe off his body, leaving the boy in his boxers. Daehyun hummed in response, pressing his lips against the back of Jongup's neck. "Hyung.." Jongup repeated, squirming his way backwards, leaning so he was sitting straight up, his back pressed against Daehyun's chest, preventing anymore openings for those lips.

Daehyun just chuckled, letting his fingers dance on Jongup's sides. He was surprised the younger let him go on this long, and not jump up and make up some adorable excuse for leaving and bow to him, like he did every time Himchan initiated intimate skinship.

This made something flutter in Daehyun's stomach. That Jongup was okay with this, but not okay with Himchan. Daehyun's fingers danced to his abs, feeling the defined, newly clean flesh. Daehyun stopped moving his hands when he felt Jongup's fall on top of his, pressing them flat against his stomach. Daehyun eyed down at Jongup, noticing the boy's eyes were closed, head turned to lean on Daehyun's neck. The elder smiled, relaxing with Jongup in his arms. He slithered his hands out of the boy's weak grip, pulling the blanket up over them. He returned his hands under the blanket, finding the younger's and lacing their fingers.

Jongup just made a small humming sound, turning his body around. He slid his legs around Daehyun's waist, his face nuzzling in his neck, his arms falling around his torso. Daehyun rubbed his back, looking up to see Zelo leaving the bathroom. He didn't even look at the two, leaving down the hall. Daehyun felt the younger's grip go slack, and heard slow, steady breathing. He just slowly shifted, lying on his back. He shifted Jongup on the bunk, rolling on his side so he could face him. He ran a hand through the younger's hair, smiling.

Now was his chance.

His chance to see more than just his back.

A part of him felt guilty, but the other part was so eager it didn't matter. He lowered his hands, hooking a finger in the heart boxers. He pulled the fabric away from his body, leaning to look inside. His breath hitched at the sight, and he slowly placed them back on his body. His face heated up and the image went straight to his groin, giving him thoughts he shouldn't be having. He looked back up, seeing the boy still sleeping. He sighed in relief, placing his head on the pillow. He moved Jongup up on the pillow as well, tucking the blanket around him.

"Sweet dreams, Jonguppie." He whispered, kissing the boy's forehead. His heart stopped and he felt a pit form in his throat when he heard a reply.

"Thanks, hyung."

THE END.