Faith

Drabbles #2

"You've got no faith in anything, Yoo Youngjae!" Yongguk yelled. "I told you I didn't sleep with Junhonggie"

"Then why the hell was he so smiley when I got here this morning from my parent's house? And in my house!" Youngjae screamed, eyes prickling with tears. The thought of his boyfriend being happier with someone else was too much for him to bear. They'd been together who knows how long.

"We rapped together, Jae-yah! That's it, I promise!" Yongguk insisted, but Youngjae didn't believe him.

He saw just how ing happy that boy looked. He looked a lot happier than he would when you just rapped.

"Have faith in me, baby." Yongguk begged, grabbing his hands gently. "You know I love you more than anything in this world."

Youngjae sighed, sliding forward and hugging the elder tightly. "Okay." He whispered.

"Okay?" Yongguk confirmed, and when Youngjae nodded, he relaxed. "JaeJae, I love you. I only love you."

"I know." Youngjae sighed. "I love you, too."

"I'll never be unfaithful, all right?" Yongguk whispered. "You'll never have to worry."

"Okay, Yonggukkie." Youngjae smiled, kissing his cheek. "I believe you."

"You better." Yongguk said playfully, capturing his lips in a light peck. "I love you."

"I know, I know." Youngjae laughed softly. "I love you, too."

"And I have faith in you." Yongguk said softly.

"And I have faith in you." Youngjae reassured. "And I promise to from now on."

"Good." Yongguk whispered, kissing him lightly once again, just for good measure.

THE END.