Saint

Drabbles #2

"I tell you, that boy is a saint."

I sighed, rubbing my forehead at my teacher's words.

"I'd never seen him do anything wrong. He's silent all through class, leaves right as the bell rings, and comes in five minutes early before school starts. Even when he doesn't have anyone to watch him, he does it all on his own." My teacher explained to the principal.

"I believe you, I believe you. It's protocol to check up on every student's behavior once a year." The principal smiled at me. "Keep up your good work, saint." He joked, patting my head. I groaned, making my way home, only to be drug to church that Wednesday night. I sighed, listening to the preacher drone on and on about a religion I could care less about.

I was just waiting for it to be Saturday.

When Himchan would come get me, and we'd go to the club.

Because no one cared about God when they grinded on each other.

As soon as my mother told me to get up so we can go, I practically sprinted out the place. I hated it in there. Everyone expecting everyone to be saints, absolutely sinless.

How can you be sinless when it's just so ing fun?

I could hardly sleep the rest of the week, shaking in my bones when Friday night hit.

I was so eager, eager to sin.

Because that's what I was good at.

Being a saint when they're watching...

and being a damn good sinner when they're not.

THE END.