Moth

Drabbles #2

"GET IT HYUNG, GET IT!"

I jumped, hearing Junhong screaming. I wobbled out of bed, walking in the living room. I chuckled, seeing Junhong huddled in the corner, hands over his head. "What's wrong, Junhonggie?" I asked.

"It's big and ugly!" He cried.

"What?" I asked.

I looked around, not seeing whatever the culprit could be. "It's flying around!" He screamed, and then I saw it. The innocent moth flying around the dorm. I grabbed it in my palm, gently holding it in my hands.

"It's just a little moth, Junhong-ah." I assured, looking down at the brown critter.

"It's huge!" He cried, sliding further into the corner.

"What's going on, Yongguk-hyung?" Youngjae asked from the kitchen.

"Junhong's scared of this moth." I explained with a chuckle.

"It flew at me!" Junhong screamed. "Hit me in the face!"

"No matter how much I swat at it, it just won't die." Himchan muttered. "Take it outside since I know you won't kill it."

"Don't kill it!" Jongup yelled, running over to me. "Give it here."

I chuckled, handing the moth to the angel. He just started mumbling kind words to the moth, telling it that everything was okay, that it would see the outside soon. He took it outside, and tried to let it free, but sighed.

"I think you hurt it, Himchan-hyung. It won't fly." Jongup muttered. "Rap it to health, Yongguk-hyung."

"Rap it to health?" I scoffed. "My voice would scare it to death."

"JUST KILL IT." Junhong yelled, and the boom of his voice made the moth fly.

"Bye, mothie!" Jongup waved, shutting the door.

I just chuckled, patting Junhong's head. "You're cute." I mumbled, standing and walking towards the bedroom.

THE END.