BONUS

Drabbles #2

"Oh, hyung, that's the end." Junhong said with a pout. "This is the second one and it's ending, too."

"Yeah, but I'm sure Autumnie with find another." Himchan reassured.

"Of course! There's no way she'll be able to live without her daily dose of drabble." Youngjae exclaimed. "She just has to!"

"I don't care as long as she doesn't write BangHim." Yongguk muttered, moving to work on his music.

"Yeah, eww, no BangHim." The two maknaes said in unison, their faces scrunching up.

"I don't care, I'm just hungry. Can't we go eat now?" Daehyun sighed.

"But we have to ask the question first!" Jongup clarified.

"Okay, I'll ask it." Himchan cleared his throat before continuing. "Dearest readers of our lovely friend Autumnie's stories, which is your favorite pairing for the drabble challenges?"

"This meaning, if you could sway her choices, which pairing would you like to be dominant in the next drabble challenge." Youngjae explained.

"Which pairing would you like to see in most of her drabbles?" Junhong asked. "Go ahead and tell her when you figure it out!"

"Thank you for reading, I appreciate it." Himchan cheered. "It's so good to see you all!"

"Okay, I'm really hungry now." Daehyun complained.

"I agree, let's go eat." Yongguk announced, and the members followed as he walked out the dorm door.

FIN~