Unexpected Truth

My Vampire Princess

 

~ Chapter 7 ~

 

To love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful in an educated and disciplined way.

 

 

 

 

As i nervously walked inside, I can feel my heart was doing flip flops right now and at any moment I could just run out of the door but here I am, walking towards my parents and I felt nothing but nervousness and excitement. I glanced at Jaejoong who just smiled at me and look forward. I can't help but wonder what my parents looks like, I've never seen them or even see a picture of them, Im really scared. what if they don't like me? Jaejoong must hearrd my thoughts because she squeezed my shoulder reassuringly and look me in the eyes, saying that everything was going to be fine.

I tried to smile back and focus myself on the crimson red carpet that leads to a grand staircase. Now, I can see the Interior of the house, It was breathtaking. I feel like im in a castle and everything around me is too good to be real. I looked at the high ceilings with glittering chandeliers made of gold and silver and color. The walls were a pale cream in color and very smooth. I noticed very beautiful paintings hanging on the wall and I noticed a very familar painting of a young girl with the same green eyes staring at mine. 

"That's you" Jaejoong said and i snapped my head on him. Me? How come i was there? But Instead of asking him more i just nodded, My mind was too tired to think and all I can think was meeting my parents.

Jaejoong stopped infront of a large glass door with red curtains hanging serving as covers as not to see what's inside. "Are you  ready?" Jaejoong opened the doorknob and i took a sharp intake of breath.

My eyes widen and stood frozen at my spot. Right there infront of me were two persons, with a genuine smile stretching on their faces...My parents. I gulped and if Jaejoong didn't nudge me to move forward i'll stay rooted on that spot. They look so young and pale? My mother smiled at me and she ran and engulfed me in a hug. I was frozen at the touch, she was so cold like Jaejoong.. she must notice that i've stiffen a bit and she pulled back, kissed both of my cheeks and a tear escape on her green eyes... we have the same eyes.

"Oh, Isabelle, oh my daughter"She said.. Just then my Father came beside her, He have midnight black hair just like Jaejoong, He look so strong and tall. His face were calm and his eyes were a bit teary, I can't help but cry infront of them.

"Oh, dear" My father my hair and kissed my temple "You don't have any idea how much we've been looking forward on seeing you again" My heart clenched and i hugged him. Even though he's cold like Mom and Jaejoong I can feel warmth on his arms. Jaejoong joined us and for a moment we were like that.

"Isabelle, You've grown up, You look so beautiful" My mother said as she took me by the hands and we both settled on the large couch. Father and Jaejoong was sitting opposite of us. I blushed at that comment, I've never received such compliments and I don't know how to react.

I've looked so much like my mother, we have the same eyes, the same brown hair and the same lips. I have my father's nose and ears. I just can't believe that Im here, with my parents, I have so much questions to ask them, so many stories to tell them.

"Mom, Why did you gave me away?" I said. That's the first thing that i really want to found out. My mother was silent for a moment before looking at my Father. 

"Isabelle, it's too hard to explain without telling you the truth" My mother ever said so gently. "I have time" I mumbled softly. I heard Father sigh and He took Mom's hands.

"Isabelle, were not humans" Jaejoong said calmy. I looked at him skeptically before cracking into a laugh. "Wh-what?" I said as i wiped a tear from my eyes. "Are you now telling me this?"

"Isabelle, Listen" Father's voice held so much power that I almost flinched and look at him. He soften a bit.

"Darling, We are Vampires" He said and i gasp. What?Vampires?Are they for real?

But the seriousness in their eyes betrays me. I gulped and tried to calm my beating heart. "I-I dont understand..But why?If you are vampires then how come im not?" My voice cracked.

Mother sighed and she cup my cheek and look at me making me lost in her soft eyes. "Yes. you are special my dear" She said smiling, my hair "Once, there was a prophecy that says that one day a human child coming from a vampire blood will be born and will inherit the most special power or gift by the time she/he reached the right time, the prophecy says that this child will reunite the clans and rule over the whole vampire clan." Right now, I was breathing heavily. I can't believe this. This is just purely impossibly, Im no special child, Im just a simple orphaned girl. "The day you were born, the prophecy came true and I was afraid, afraid that the tussuads will found you and take you" Mother's voice was turning into a sob and I felt bad. "So, I hid you, Your Father agreed also because he was also afraid of seeing you hurt or afraid as you grew up. So that's why i trusted Miya, She's our servant and she took you under her wing until now." Mother stopped and looked at Father. "Isabelle, You'll change and you'll be one of us, You'll change on your birthday that's why it's the best if we took you and protect you" Father said as he looked at me and offered a sad smile. Tears started to pour on my eyes, So there are bad vampires after me as well, "I can't let the tussuads find you, especially they're here right now in Seoul, I can't let them take you" 

"Who-Who are these tussuads?" I said between sobs. Mother continued my hair and I alost calmed down. "They're after the throne and after you as well, They are our enemy for the past centuries and they wont stop until they laid they're hands on you because your'e the fulfilled prophecy and they're after your power as well" Jaejoong said with venom on his voice, Now I know how much he despise them.

"Will I be okay?" I said, My parents smiled and they both took my hands at the same time. "Of course, As long as were here to protect you, Nothing can harm you dear." Mother kissed my cheek.

"it will be just a few months before your transformation, we must prepare you after all your'e our Long lost princess" Father smiled again and he stood up, gently kissing me on the forehead.

 

 

 

 

I sat at my bed and gazed at the big glass window which have a perfectly view of the sparkling stars that seemed endlessly on the vast sky. I was exhausted and my mind is hurting from the truth that i've discovered. I wanted to laugh for the fact that i have vampires as parents, But reality slaps me. I sobbed and curl my legs. I feel so lost and confused. Im not ready for this, I can't do this. I'll be a vampire soon and it's hurting me to know that I'll be a bloodsucker, a cold animal. I cried at that thought and l didn't realized that I slowly closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.