True Feelings

My Vampire Princess

 

After that incident Hye ri never appeared infront of key again, whenever they met at school, hye ri would avoid him and tried not to look at him, and it was bothering key... a lot

Class was about to start when suddenly, Ms. Park, the head teacher went into Hye ri's classroom and excused her out.

" Is there something wrong Ms. Park?" Hye ri asked the Teacher with a small smile.

" Ani. It's just your brother called and excused you for school today, you can now pack your things and leave" Ms. park said softy, as Hye ri nodded.

It's very unusal for her brother to excuse her, especiall on school days, she talk to their homeroom teacher and allowed her to leave,.. she pack her things... She can feel someone was staring at her and it was no other than......key.

She avoid looking at him as he passed by him and politely bowed to the teacher,  Key can't stay still, he was really bothered so he decided to leave and followed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye ri's POV

 

 

After i arrived at our house, jaejoong-oppa warmly greet me and hugged me.

" Oppa" I said as i return him with smile " it's been a long time, I miss you" he ruffled my hair and he smiled,.... There's something wrong with his smile, it's not like the smile im used to see.

" oppa, Kwaencahanayo?" i asked as he furrowed his eyebrows and massage his temples.

" Im fine, im just tired." jaejoong said as he ploppeed himself on the couch, i sat beside him and rested my head on his shoulders.

" Oppa, Im not sure that getting married with key is good" I open up, Jaejoong looked at me signalling me to continue on.

" oppa, i eavesdropped yesterday and heard Key and his father talking,... They were just after my powers.. oppa" i said scared, I remembered the look of Key's father and his eyes sends chills all over my body.

Jaejoong just laughed and ruffled my hair " Silly, No.. we already made a contract, You two are getting married and there will be no more fights between our clan" jae said positively,

" B-But It was all a lie... Please Oppa, im Telling the truth" I pleaded,  Im in the verge of crying i can't believe that my Brother wont believe me.

" Calm down now Hye ri,.. You know father is ill,.. and he doesn't want any problems right now" He said as he stood up and straightened his coat.

" I must go now, i still have matters to attend to, Be a good girl Hye ri" he said before he disappeared infront of me.

 

 

 

"B-But it's true.." i said as i wiped my tear away.

 

 

 

" No it's not.." A cold familiar voice i quickly recognize said. I turn around and saw key leaning on a wall with his head hung low.

" what are you doing here?" I coldy said as he approached me with a very cold look.

"Hye ri, Listen. whatever you hear.. it's not true"  i scoffed.

" Then what's the truth?" I harshly said. " That your'e gonna kill me and get my powers,... Im tired of this" I glare at key and i can feel my eyes get watery again.

" I-i can't kill you,." 

"Why? Because your'e still gonna used me? Your'e such a jerk!" I was about to slap him when he held my hand and pinned me on the wall.

".. because I love you,..." he looked at me truthfully, I think i was about to fell on my knees again.

 

 

Key's PoV

 

She looked at me teary eyed and cupped my face

" But why?..." she trembled.

" I don't know" I sighed and let go. There was a silence between us then hye ri took my hand and placed it on her neck.

" T-Then Change me now"  She said as she her uniform, revealing her bare neck at me.

I caress her face and kiss her forehead.

 I chuckled "you dont know how it's feel like to be a newborn" I slowly button her uniform and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"I don't want you to change, hye ri, I like you being a human" i said as i planted a soft kiss on her lips.

" key.." He whispered..

 

 

 

 

 

" I love you too..."