Please...... Change me

My Vampire Princess

Hye ri who was the bubbly and cheerful girl the way she is.. It was completely gone. Since her Father died she stayed quiet and gloomy. at the funeral a lot of famous and powerful people went into their mansion, Whenever she will passed by People will Bowed at her....and she somewhat felt a little bit conscious about it.

 

"My dear, hye ri" her mother approached her, with a weak smile. She forced a smile, But she can't hide the sadness in her eyes.

" My daughter, where is your brother?" Her Mom looked behind her to see Jaejoong standing. Hye ri turned and was completely speechless. Her brother was wearing a black suit  and a red rose on his tleft side pocket,... he was......dazzling.

"My son" all of the guests respectfully bowed and clapped their hands at the newly head of the clan.

"I want to thank you all for coming here today,.. though my father passed away.I will continue what he had started.. And that is the Peace between Clans." another applause filled the room. Hye ri sighed, Deep inside she knew that there will be no peace in their clan..ever,.

Just then the huge door opened, The people turned their entrance to the Tussauds, who entered calmly. The people bowed as respect. Their Mother approached them.

" My dearest condolence" Luna said. But For hye ri it was all fake. Key's Father also bowed. Hye ri left, she was feeling uncomfortable and well, ..... annoyed. She decided to go to the balcony and take some fresh air.

Her eyes scanned the Dark sky, no stars seemed to appear that night. A tear landed on her cheek as she sighed at the thought of her Father.

" There you are" She felt a coat wa wrapped around her and looked at the person beside her.

" Jae-Oppa" Jaejoong smiled as he wiped Hye ri's tears

" I know, it's Hard for you... for us.. But we have to accept it" Hye ri nodded silently.

" And... Your'e Marriage with the tussauds will be a Big help for our clan" her World seem to crash. Why dont they believe her, Yes. She loves key,.... But Key was after her powers only. She hugged Jaejoong and whispered.

" Yes. I will.... marry him"

 

 

 

Key who was been there, listening to the conversation appeared when Jaejoong Left.

" Hye ri" he softly said. Hye ri eyes widen when she saw key Leaning against the dark wall

" Your'e here" She sighed. Key approached her and smiled

" So. Your'e gonna marry me?" Hye ri Instantly blushed hard and Nodded

Key chuckled.

Then hye ri suddenly said " Key...." She said focusing on Key's Dark eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

" Please.. Change me "