Buried Memories

My Vampire Princess

.

~ Chapter 4 ~

 

Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.

 

 

 

 

 

 Jaejoong's POV 

 

If I could change something in my life, that would be the day that my parents decided to keep Isabelle her real name away from us. I looked at my little sister whose smile was the greatest thing ever in this cold world we belong. It's been 17 years and she still was oblivious to everything, so innocent and fragile. I've been watching her ever since, since the day that Mother decided to keep her away from the Tussuads, Our kingdom was on chaos by that time. There was a massive destruction and everything was falling apart. It was war, war for the throne. Father was the standing king of our generation by that time and Mother was trying her best to keep me and Isabelle safe. By that time, The king of the Tussuads Lord Dumnrot was after for the throne, his lavish acts and cruelty cause the kingdom to stir and put it on Father's shoulders. Our clan was the very strong clan of the Vampire clan we were in throne for the past centuries and we run the whole vampire clan of the South. It was such a great sacrifice for my Mother to entrust Isabelle to a servant of the court. She was 3 years of age by that time and I remember Mother giving her the ring, The noble ring, a family heirloom that proves that she is of royal blood and Im happy that she's still wearing it until now.

Oh, My sister. I looked at her and she's really grown up. Her dark brown hair cascades on her waist, the exact color of Mom's hair. Her eyes were Dark green and with flecks of brown on it, the exact one as Dad's. She was still human and beautiful. Nothing compares to her beautiful face and lovely smile. 

 

By the time that we reached home, Mr. Lee our most trusted butler greeted us. Isabelle looked awed by the house, It's actuallu our House here in Seoul. Isabelle looked around and she stopped, she stared at the painting that was hanging at the center. It was a painting of our Mother. She really looked like her and I just wanted to tell her everything, everything about her life, our parents, who she really is. Will she accept the reality that she is a Vampire, a cold blood princess of our clan? I closed my eyes and let her scent evade my nose and the entire room. she was sweet as peaches.

 

"Where am I?" She ask, she sat at the couch and she seemed nervouse. I ordered Mr. Lee to arrange her room earlier. she looked scared and I can sense that she's a bit exhausted.

I pushed the warm glass of chocolate milk towards her and she gladly gulped the whole thing down. "You'll be staying here" I said. She looked at me doubtfully but nodded her head.

"But what about my parents?" I tensed " I thought that Im supposed to meet them." Anxiety was evident on her face and she played with the end of her scarf. "" You'll be meeting them soon, right now it's the best for you to take a rest, it's really late at night" I smiled at her and  she just nod and stood up. 

"Thank you and Goodnight...I guess" She smiled back and I was taken aback from that moment but I quickly smiled back at her and what amuses me is my dear little sister was blusing because of me. If onle she knew that I was her brother.

"Welcome back, Isabella" I thought to myself as I looked at her retreating figure.

 

* My little sister *