O-Oppa?

My Vampire Princess

 

 
 
Hye ri woke up being in key's arm. She smiled as the sun softly hit her skin. It's Morning and they were laying at the soft grass. Key stirred in his sleep as he felt the sun rays softly hit his skin making it glitter like a diamond. Hye ri was stunned and mesmerized by it. right beside her was the man she loved,... dearly loved. The man of her life. All of her sadness seems to fade away and replaced with a smile on her lips. key Slowly opened his eyes. He turned to saw Hye ri staring at him. He smirked.
 
"Mesmerized by me?" He smiled as he placed his soft hands on Hye ri's cheek.
Hye ri scoffed "Jerk." She said as she sat up and stretched her arms. "Come on. The sun is out. You'll be toasted" Hye ri teased as he pecked Key's lips making him surprised but smiled.
"Nothing will hurt me as long as i have you" key said sincerely as he quickly lifted Hye ri and in just a minute they were already on the balcony of Hye ri's room.
Hyr ri was used to that Transport thingy of Key, and for her, whenever key did that She felt so different. *if he would just change me* that thing jst keeps running on her mind. why wouldnt he just change me? then everything will be good.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*********
 
Key stared at the rushing waves splashing on the shore, He watched the sun rises from afar. He put his hand on his pockets and looked at the beach. It was beautiful. Just then 4 shadows appeared behind him. 
"Hyung, what are we doing here?" Taemin asked as he pulled his hoodie. the others were wearing black coat and hoodies, ofcourse, they cant let themselves be toasted over the sun.
"Yah! Do you know that thing can toast all of us" Jonghyun irritatedly pointed at the sun as he adjust his coat.
"Dont be such babies" Key scoffed. The others rolled their eyes.
"Let's Go inside"
"Then why did you ask us to meet you HERE!. outside" Taemin whined as he angrily stomped his foot.
Key looked at them innocently and shrugged his shoulders " Nothing, I just want to enjoy the view of the sun"
"Then Enjoy it your-"Minho cupped Taemin's mouth, making the others chuckled.
 
 
 
 
 
*******
 
 
 
Hye ri was walking on the school's hallway, It's been a month since his father died and it seems that things happens so fast. Her Mother went back to transylvannia together with her Brother, Now she's alone with key. Giselle never appeared to her again. Life was Back to normal for her, or that's what she thinks, except the fact that Key just wouldnt change her. She stopped on her tracks when she saw a Figure infront of her. She tilted her head to see a figure leaning on the wall.
 
 
She was stunned at the moment, then this strange guy walk towards her in a swift movement. One thing in her mind that she was certain of, This guy is a vampire. ofcourse.
 
"Park Hye ri"
 
 
His voice. it sounded so awfully familiar to her. She tightened her grip on her books and unconsciously took a step back.
 
"Do i know you?" She said straight. The guy just smiled at her and patted her head. She was surprised, she shoved his hand away and glared at him.
 
 
"aigoo~ How can you forgot me?" The guy made a sad frown and looked hurt. 
 
 
"Eh?" 
 
 
"Aish~" the guy scratchethe back of his neck and did a cute aegyo.
 
 
"It can't be" hye ri stuttered as she was beginning to recognize the person infront of her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Y-Yoseob oppa?"