Behind those Smile

My Vampire Princess

 

~ Chapter 3 ~ 

 

 

 

We accept the love we think we deserve

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up when i heard the engine stop. I open my eyes and looked around, I believe it was really late at night because the clouds were like a paint of black in the sky.

"Were here" Jaejoong said. Crap. I almost forgot that I was here with him. I yawn again and he chuckled. "Your'e a heavy sleeper, Hye ri" He said a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I agree to that" I smiled at him and we just stay liike that for a while. His eyes were so different went they met mine, like he's hiding something, Im the one who looked away. He chuckled again.

"why don't we get out and stretch ourselves" He stepped out of the car and I followed. As my shoes touched the cod hard pavement I gasp. Right before my eyes is a Victorian Gothic style house. 

"Where are we?" I breathe in. this is not normal. I can't believe that a house like this exists. so this is where I'll stay?What if they're ghosts here? No.

I looked at the House, it was really old and beautiful. It's roof was arched perfectly and there were four large windows infront. Just then the large wooden door opened and standing there was an old man who was wearing a suit.

'Let's get inside" Jaejoong stepped towards me and climb the stairs. I felt something as I enter the house. I closed my eyes. I've been here before, I can feel it, I know this house.

"Welcome Master and My lady" I turned to look at the old man who was smiling warmly at me. He was now holding my duffel bags. I smiled back at him and let my eyes wander around the house.

"Make yourself at home." Jaejoong spoke from behind and he led me into the sofa. The house inside was so beautiful, I believe that princesses lived here, It was old yet It's so gorgeus. There was a large beautiful Chandelier hanging from above, diamonds hang by it giving it a luminiscent glow. A large fireplace was near a wooden table. the couches were so elegant that Im afraid that i might put dirt on it. A large velvet carpet wa sat the center. A grand piano was near at the marvelous staircase and what captures me the most was a painting hanging at the center.. it was a painting of a vey beautiful lady, who was wearing a velvet long gown, her dark brown hair was hanging loosely by her waist and what shocked me is that we exactly have the same shade of green eyes. I gasped.

"What is this place?" I whispered. I felt Jaejoong looked at softly and he pushed a drink infron of me. "Drink that first, I'll tell you everything" I took a sip of warm chocolate and i felt my body was heating up and energy building inside of me.

"Done?" I nodded. I noticed that he already removed his coat, reaveling a white longsleeve that was perfectly fit on his body. He was so handsome that I can't believe that person like him exists.

" You'll be staying here " he said leaning against the chair. " Mr Lee is our butler here, he will attend to your needs, there are only three of us living here Including Mr. Lee, The maids come here often but not always." I nodded again. It was odd that he's just living here alone and with his butler.

"But what about my parents?" I blurted out. " I thought that Im supposed to meet them" I played with the end of my scarf. He looked at me softly and I guess he wants to tell me something but held it back. " You'll be meeting them soon, right now it's the best for you to take a rest, it's really late at night" I stood up and Mr. Lee was waiting for me at the stairs.

"Thank you and Goodnight...I guess" I smiled at him. he just looked at me and I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Goodnight to you too" Jaejoong smiled, a different one, a smile that says that he known me forever. I felt something but quickly erase my thoughts and followed Mr. Lee upstairs.