I Love you... But this is not right.

My Vampire Princess

 

Hye ri's POV

 

 

Im so confused right now, it's been weeks since i last saw key and talk about that marriage.....

That marriage... Aish* why? Do i really need to marry him. That cold-hearted freak, but somehow there's something good about him and that attitude of him.. rarely happens.

while i was walking a Black car stopped  infront of me and the window rolled down revealing key's face.

" Get in" he said coldy as he was not looking directly at me, i nodded and went to open the backseat door but key looked at me.

" Sit here" He ordered,

"right." I said as i sat at the front, beside him.

The trip was undeniably......silent. I was so not comfortable at the silent atmosphere between us. 

"ermm...where are we going?" I finally asked as we passed by a unfamiliar looking buildings and trees....lots of trees.

"were going to meet our parents" he said, but the coldness in his voice is still there. i decided not to asked anymore, Key is different today and it scares me.

" Hye ri" he said, my heart skip as he said my name, i tried not to look at him, but i can feel his intense stare at me, i gulped

"Just act normal and everything will be fine" he said with an assuring smile, this is the first time i saw him smile today and it actually made me happy, i wish i could always see that smile of His.

I nodded and return him with a small smile. " I guess this is it" I chuckled as i made a fighting sign. he laughed a little, then we stopped infront of a very big and old mansion. 

" were here" he said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and went to open my door, really fast, as if he just disappeared in just a blink of an eye.

"H-How di-" i stuttered looking at him dumbfounded, he smirked "right.. I almost forgot.. you're a vampire" I said, as i slowly hit my head. he laughed and he suddenly hold my hand and interlace his fingers with mine i felt there was a thousand fireworks exploding in my heart right now.

Calm down....hye ri.. Calm down

We walked hand in hand, like a real couple,i glance at our hands and it perfectly fit each other. i smiled and try to hide the blush from my face. But key tightened his hold when we stopped at the front door. he took a deep breath so do i.

" ready?" he asked. I nodded. " I guess so" i inhaled deeply an let out  along sigh,

"Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine" he said as he ruffled my hair. he slowly open the door, and it made that eerie creaking sound. then waiting infront of us are our parents. i tried to smile as i saw my mom and dad then sitting next to them are key's parents...as any vampire should be, they were stunningly gorgeous. me and key bow to them before sitting next to each other.

"I know you already know why your'e both here" my father said, 

" th-the marriage?" i murmured, my mother slowly held my chin up and smile.

"Hye ri, dear, i bet you will be the most beautiful bride" She said looking also at key, i blushed at that moment

" But Hye ri is not yet a Full blood" Key's father said. His voice, i somewhat heard it before. It was cold, emotionless and scary. i tried not to look at him in the eyes,

"She's not yet prepared." My father said, 

" Key will be the one to change her" My eyes grew wide so do key..

" yes, and it will better be soon" His father said, But key abruptly stood up. 

" yah... what are you doing?" i slightly gripped on key's shirt, pulling him to sit down again. he grabed my hand and he dragged me outside.

" Omo~" i said,. as i tried to bow at them but key pulled me out of the room in juast a second.

" Yah.! what is your problem!" Is aid as i pulled my hand away.

" You don't understand!" key shouted. i was too shocked too speak, i've never seen him like this before, he calm down for a minute and sighed.

" You don't understand" he said again but this time he cupped my face and looked at me warmly.

" I dont want to hurt you" he said full of truthfullness in his voice.

" Why?.. " He looked down, i tried to walk away but he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to him, before i knew it he crashed his lips to mine, i was surprised as i feel im melting right now, there's warm on his lips, i closed my eyes and savor the moment, he put his arm around my waist and pulled me more closer to him.

 

 

 

" I... I.. love you Hye ri,,,, and this is not right." he whispered, but his words totally pierced my heart.