Unraveling

My Vampire Princess

 

~ Chapter 5 ~

 

 

 

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

 

 

 

 

" Thank you, Mr.Lee" I said as we reached the hallway from my room, " I can manage from here" I smiled at the old man and he gently put my duffel bags beside the door.

"It's good to have you back, My lady" He smiled and politely bowed at me. I was still not used at the formalities used here. I looked at my room and noticed that it was a lot like the other rooms we passed but what intrigues me is the big glass door at the center of the room that leads to a breathtaking view of the whole area. It just cameup from my mind that we were in a secluded area of the forest. I scanned the room and notice the pale pink wall, The bed was beautiful, It was a king sized bed and was too big for me, the lavander linens and pillows makes it more magical and beautiful. A chadelier of roses was hanging above the ceiling and the curtains were in pale pink, I giggled and felt like I was some kind of a princess or something. I looked at the wardrobe and to my surprise it leads to another room full of marvelous dresses of all styles and colors, Piles of bags and endless rows of shoes and jewelries. Am I in the right room?

I looked at everything and a smile creot up on my face, I've never seen exquisite and beautiful things before and I kept wondering. Are these all for me? A sudden knock on the door cause me to jolt in surprise. I hurriedly closed the wardrobe door and plopped myself on the bed, kicking my shoes off and hung my scarf on the end of the bed.

"In a hurry?" Jaejoong's voice caught me off-guard, I scratch the back of my head and ran my hands on my hair. "I guess"  I awkwardly sat on the bed and felt myself sinking in the mattress, I stupidly giggled...aloud.

"I belive your'e quite enjoying yourself, Isabelle" My smiling face was instantly faced with surprise and horror as I looked at Jaejoong in the eyes, He also tensed.

"H-How did you know my real name?" I said looking at Jaejoong with horror. I swear to God that no one knows my real name except for Ms. Miya. I haven't used my real name all my life because it's too long and I felt uncomfortable hearing my real name on other's.

"How!" I snapped. Jaejoong took a step towards me and i backed away until I reached the end of the bed. "How?" I said as tears spill out of my eyes. "Isabelle I-"

"Stop calling me that!" I yelled and I took in the shocked look at Jaejoong's beautiful face. He sighed. I sat down at my bed and hung my head low. 

"Do you still remember that time when you receive pink roses every night when you were still young?" I looked at jaejoong in surprised and saw that he was bent infront of me and smiling. "How you sneak out and look for the person who sends them to you?" He chuckled. I gasped. No living soul knows that secret of mine, not even Ms.Miya. Every night a pink rose was lying on my window sill and I always wonder who sends them to me until I sneak out and wait for midnight to come but still Can't find the stranger who puts that pink rose on my window sill. 

"How did you know that" I gasped as my hands cover my mouth. Jaejoong smiled and held my hand. His hands were so cold, Like it was soak in a cold water for a long time. I shiver at the touch but he just smiled and lean closer.

"Do you remember the books you received on your every birthday?" He smiled a sad one, and i found my tears betraying me, I looked at Jaejoong and felt his hands squeezed mine.

"Ho-How?" I whispered. My heart was hammering inside my chest and I felt my head is spinning right now. I inhaled and closed my eyes hoping that these was a dream, and when i wake up it will be gone, I'll be on my house and cooking food for the children.

"Your'e not just Park Hye ri" He said almost a whisper " Your'e Isabella Louise Magdalene Orleander" Jaejoong enunciate my whole real name perfectly, It sounds like music coming from his mouth. I gasp but jaejoong looked me still in the eyes.

"Your'e the long lost princess of our clan, Isabella and.. Your'e my sister"

 

 

 

"It can't be happening!" Key gasp and shot his eyes wide open. He's having these weird vision about something....something powerful and living. He looked around his room and found that he was all alone. He felt something different was going on.

'Master, your father wishes to see you" Key sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'll be there" He glanced at the watch and it was midnight, and the moon was in it's full form, making him hungry as hell. He didn't feed since last week and haven't left his room for the past three days. He sighed. Just then two familiar figures were approaching his way. 

"Yow!! Key man, wassup" Key silently cursed inside head and looked at Jonghyun and Taemin who was smiling at him. These two idiots, what  the hell are they doing here.

"Where are the others?" Key his lips and he can feel hunger emerging from his stomach. He groaned.

"The man, you hungry?" Jonghyun snickered. Key glared at him and walk past them. 'Are you going to feed now?" Taemin asked smiling. Key looked at this poor boy who haven't feed or kill a human before. he was just too scared and prefer animal bloods than human blood. Key groaned again at that thought.

"Just ing leave me alone, you too" Key growled. Taemin Gulped and took a step back, shielding his self from his hyung. "yeah, yeah, whatever. Hey, were just in the club if you want to join us and.. feed" Jonghyun smirked and they quickly disappeared. Key sighed and walk towards his Father's office.

If a word will describe his father it would be Power. Since the war between the Orleanders, The tussuads became a known enemy of the clan and they are not welcome at the Orleanders borders and lands. Key looked at the powerful man standing by the window, He didn't look like his father much less acquire his hard features. Key was grateful that he looked like his mother. "What do you want?" Key ask his Father coldy. The old man turned his head toward his son and sigh.

"Is that how inpolita you are now, Damon?" Key tensed at the mention of his own name. 

"Don't call me that" key hissed as the old man smirked and sat at his elegant chair." why? that's the name we picked for you, Damon Stefan Tussuad" Key clenched his hand and tried to calm himself.

"What do you need, Father" He looked at his Father with distaste and looked at the storm grey eyes that were identical to his. "We'll be going back in Seoul" His father folded his pale hands and looked at his sun emotionless.

"What?!" They can't be in Seoul, The Orleanders were ruling that place since the war ended and they know that uninvinted vampires can't cross the boundary. His father smirked.

"I know what your'e thinking son, That's why were going there" His father smiled, a cold one and key looked away. 

"And I have something i need you to do, son" Key set his lips on a thin line to control himself from snapping out.

"The princess of the Orleanders is back, and I need you to kill her"