i don't wanna hurt her

My Vampire Princess

Key 

Im scared, afraid, i don't want to see her suffer,.... i know that she will suffer so much pain from me..

 

Hye ri......

 

I gazed upon her sleeping face on my chest, i smiled as she murmured something, her eyes were peacefully closed, her nose, her lips, i was captured at every detail of her face, those pink cheeks, her warmnes...

anytime.... it will disappear soon

i stoke a strand of her hair carefully behind her ear, my heart was beating uncontrollably as if it will explode at each move she make.

it never occured to my mind that i will be getting married... and to her. Im only after her power right? that was the plan from the very first. Why would my parents want me to marry her? our enemy.

 

"Key..." A voice..almost a whisper.. suddenly blurted out of nowhere. i looked at hye ri who was still sleeping peacefully, i carefully placed her head on the pillow then cover her with a balnket.

 

" key.." I knew this voice..... Giselle.

 

"Why are you here?" I said coldly as i begin to see her figure slowly visible infront of me. she have this smile on her face that she do whenever she see me.. but it's different now.

" don't you want to see me?" she said as she slowly moved towards me and placed her cold hands on my face, i can't deny that i stll loved her..But....it was all different now.

she then looked at hye ri then a smirk formed on her lips.

" Don't touch her" I coldy said.

" why? after all.. your'e gonna kill her" her words somewhat sent guiltness on me.. yes, im gonna kill her..but... Im confused.

" think about it key,. you don't love her.. your'e just after her power." she evily laughed. this is not the giselle that i know and loved before.. she was all different now.

"How did you live?" I said as i balled my fists, She eyed me then laughed hysterically,

" You think i was that easy to kill.." she scoffed "well, Im not..." with that words she slowly disappear but i can clearly heard waht she said.

" Im alive because im after hye ri's soul"  the coldness of her voice faded.. leaving silence of her evil presence on the room

"" I blurted out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

:(((( Im sorry for the super late and well, Lame update :<

I promise that i'll try to make it up to you guys,

Very sorry here :<